The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
gogodown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dry_gin View Post
Haha, it all makes sense now while reading the posts - thanks bro
BY can be buaya too
Old 16-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hornytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by bro WB, support.
Have a good weekend.
Old 17-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good afternoon to all samsters!

I like to express my sincere gratitude to all who have posted here.

I didn't see any new girls/women I like in my Thurs HH outing to China Doll. Despite spending a lot of time standing outside the room.

After 9PM, two bros headed to a Thai disco and I went to sit in the hall at Dynasty. Expenses very little as I had balance. Bro T n bro P joined me.

I was going to take a closer look at a singer there. Bro P n I saw her two weeks from a distance. She appeared the youngest there among the singers, tall w/ proportionate body and no obvious facial surgery. Unfortunately, she was sick, a singer mummy said. She then wanted to bring a 'very pretty' singer to sit w/ me. I said no need.

Two singers sat w/ bro T. Bro P couldn't find any one attractive enough. We had also looked at all the gals/women lining up inside the entrance. Bro P is a young n sexy man. He is at least as choosy as me. I jokingly told the gals n mummies that he was my 爱人 haha.

Another singer mummy came. She insisted in bringing a newly arrived, tall n 'very pretty' singer. OMG, she really CMI. I showed the mummy pics of my two current LPs here n one who is in China. One LP is yr 97. I said, call me when you hv new gals who are young n cute. She added my wechat. I'm going to tell her forget abt singers. Every unmarried, young n cute SYT in China is fair game. I said, get her for me n I'll pay a nice commission.

I hv been telling this to many friends, agents and mummies who are in SG n China. I hv also requested my ex LPs, including some who are temporarily in China but who still want to come to SG, to intro my type of gals.

Telling a gal or LP that you hv other GFs/LPs or that you desire other very pretty gals of your type makes you much more attractive. It's counterintuitive, but true. You're being honest and trustworthy. And she knows that she is not the only game in town, yeah?

Women prefer an unfaithful winner, a man w/ masculine character traits, to a faithful, wussy loser.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 17-09-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
SCBRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I like to express my sincere gratitude to all who have posted here.

I didn't see any new girls/women I like in my Thurs HH outing to China Doll. Despite spending a lot of time standing outside the room.

Telling a gal or LP that you hv other GFs/LPs or that you desire other very pretty gals of your type makes you much more attractive. It's counterintuitive, but true. You're being honest and trustworthy. And she knows that she is not the only game in town, yeah?

Women prefer an unfaithful winner, a man w/ masculine character traits, to a faithful, wussy loser.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, thanks for the field report.

Since you did not meet any gal to your liking but hope you still enjoy.

I am not sure why women always prefer Bad man and unfaithful dudes. Is this always true? Not sure if the gals will love criminals.

Please share with us.

Hope you have an amazing day.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Huanron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb thread by bro WB.

Please continue to share with us.

Have a good day.

Cheers.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

SadioMane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post

And this is where my new “theory” is born – Bro WB is subconsciously and hard-wired to be drawn to gals who have the 旺夫相. This is something Bro WB is unaware of but because of the 100s of pics he showed me and because of the gals I’ve seen who he is attracted and attached to, I began to see a pattern. Now, I’m not a fortune teller nor someone who knows面相學 but I connected the dots. So the more he BY the type of gals that he is attracted to, the luckier he becomes. Of cos, these types of gals must be willing to accept him and become his mistresses so there’s still actual work Bro WB has to do in order to attract and retain them. It is a positive cycle – each reinforcing one another. If you were to pick a slutty and crafting woman – its very easy, for all they want is your money. Down to the very last cent. These are the gals with克夫相. But Bro WB has unknowingly gone for the challenge – to conquer the gals with 旺夫相.

Quote:

Dear bro fallen.angel,

Thanks for ur post.

What a revelation! You're very smart n perceptive n hv excellent analytical skills.

About a wk ago you alerted me to something I didn't know myself. After ruminating on the issue for a few days, I know you're spot on.

Perhaps a good example of the type of looks I like is Japanese actress Nana Eikura who was the heroine in a Jap TV detective series I was watching. I'm disappointed that our agent could not intro her to me. She is a model n actress (Non-AV).

Attraction is not a choice. If I'm hard-wired to find girls who hv the 旺夫相, the more gals I BY-ed, the happier, healthier n richer I'll become!

Some bros may wonder why I would reject a seeming pretty girl n yet accept someone 'less attractive,' at least as far as they r concerned. Now you all know why.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

What a revelation!

It was very interesting to read the above posts from both close friends and my guru.

Man always subconsciously prefer a certain types of gals according to tastes. Some may not like what you choose but one man's meat is another man poison.

If you choose Nan Eikura look then you are actually looking for what local singaporean known as ah lian type look.

What happened to bro FA now? Hope I am not probing but just wonder?

Hope you continue to share more with us.

Will try to comment whenever come across interesting posts.
Old 18-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
movietba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB, what a fantastic thread, support!
Old 19-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
silvercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I don't believe a healthy heterosexual woman can hv lasting love for a man unless he has given her many PVOs. I came to this revelation only recently, from reading, researching n from my own lifelong experiences.

Actually you also hv a LT GF n you hv revealed to me ur special RS n arrangement w/ her. I hv a similar RS w/ a rich towkay's mistress n I hv sent u her Wechat msg to me haha. But I can only meet her once or twice a month due to my busy schedule. That is driving her nuts as she is very hungry for me...later I'll detail my RS w/ her dating back more than 4 yrs.

As for ur goddess, you should seriously consider having the same RS as w/ ur current LT GF. It's doable bro. The key is giving her PVOs she has never experienced w/ another man.

I know your friend J, but I hv never met his 'super hot girl.' Any full body shots? Why would he send her to the airport? Only once hv I sent a LT mistress to the airport. I hv turned down all other requests. I'm not a taxi or limo driver n I don't hv the time. ONLY a nice guy will drive a girl to the airport. You know what happen to a nice guy haha. The old man was actually fighting to hv a chance to send her to the airport? How pathetic! I'm a lao chee ko pek too, but I hv a little better understanding of female psychology. He really didn't get it n will never get it. It's very sad that 99.99 % of men don't understand women n what they really want. In fact, most women don't know what they really want, in their subconscious minds. This towkay's mistress is abt 172 n she is still mocking my diminutive height...so what? She can't wait to fxxk me haha. Did J up this gal? If he didn't drive her to the airport, his chances would be much better, at least when he sees her again.

Driving a girl to the airport is generally a very bad idea. It shows that you're a nice guy who has too much time on your hand. It also confirms that she has more value n status than you. BTW, bro J is a nice guy.

Even if you're a 富二代 who doesn't work n and you're in love w/ the girl, don't drive her to the airport yourself, NOT even in ur 2013 Bugatti Veyron 15.4 Grand Sport Vitesse! Get your chauffeur to send her n u stay at home or in ur office to attend to more important business.

As men we must hv supreme sexual confidence n we must increase our sexual value n make bigger n bigger sexual impact, on women of our type, every hr, every day. Your every word, every action and body language, voice tone, etc....will either increase or decrease you sexual value n impact on women you come in contact with.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Many thanks for the above post which is quite some time ago.

I wanted to comment because I had similar experiences to share. I agreed that we shouldn't chaffeur gals to airport or anywhere she wanted to go. We are not drivers. Gals can easily get a cab and go to her destinations.

Let me share

I had a r/s with a prc for several months. She was very demanding and demand many things. In order to get into her pants, I pretend to agree. So I become nice man and guess what, she never really care or love me. Ultimately teh r/s failed quickly.

I enjoyed reading your past posts and hope you can continue to share. Please have a great day too.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Women are strange creature. Once a girl with me from 5pm to 9pm after the session she want me to drive her to work. She is going to TAM but I declined. Here is you $10 take a cab yourself. She ask for more and I say one more demand from you I will take back the $10.

Today when I travel to her homeland, she pick me up and send me off airport with her Audi Q4
Old 20-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AgentLorraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Women are strange creature. Once a girl with me from 5pm to 9pm after the session she want me to drive her to work. She is going to TAM but I declined. Here is you $10 take a cab yourself. She ask for more and I say one more demand from you I will take back the $10.

Today when I travel to her homeland, she pick me up and send me off airport with her Audi Q4
Bro, women love to be spoiled.

You had found a great partner and she willing to send you off even if she gets a fee.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AgentLorraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro Justime is a great lover. He has RHYTHM.

I'm mechanical and I try to do the best I can.

With the right foreplay and clitoral orgasms, a woman can have PVOs within 10 seconds to a few minutes of penetration. Every woman is different. Most women may take from 3-20 minutes. She must be very relaxed n she needs to trust the man 100%. Getting a sensual massage from the man would help.

You're lucky to hv your current beau. Most women are not so fortunate.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro WB, love the way you wrote "I do my best".

The gen Y had been the worst in sex. They rather play on their pads then to have sex. Even they have sex they will be mechanical or SOP. Gone are the days whereby couples make love for hours.

No wonder today in big cities many couples dun have child or bother to even have families. They are just so busy. Chasing the 5Cs. Families rely on dual or triple income to survive.

Not sure any gahmen incentives helped to deliver more babies. Better forget about the mundane topic and focused on your topic.

I love to have PVOs but then again need my partner's help. Sometimes properly aroused can come fast but mostly negative feelings.

If I can find bro justime type of lover? Maybe wet dreams.

Have a great day bro.

@sis kiki - so lucky you.

Cheers to all.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ghostma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Always have the mind set that there are way too many attractive gals for you to choose - that way, you won't give up the whole forest for a tree, cos like it or not, gals come and go and there's always a better one. Problem is, are you still sane enough for the next gal?
This is a very powerful statements. Often very true if we have abundance mindset.

Quote:
Dear bro XXX,

Thank u for ur question. I hope u could join my future outings.

I think ur gal has liking for u. She is very selective of the man she wants to do ST w/.

No, you're not a stingy fxxk. You're being frugal.

Only u can decide if she is worth 1K for ST n if you want furthur RS w/ her.

A follow up FR would be helpful.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, the above contradicts with abundance mindset.

I will not cough up 1k just to bonk a gal once (ST means once). Reason simple, there is always abundance of gals and next may be better and cheaper. See what I meant.

I hated gal who nego the right price and suddenly asked for more. This attitude is trying to rip off or thinking her pussy diamond studded. For any gal who quoted a high price means telling you she not keen and if you still insist have to pay highest bid price.

Your thread here was really fun and amazing. Hope you continue this for next 20 years.

Have a great mate.

Cheers.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

ladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know many bros here r young n don't hv a family. If you're thinking of getting married, think n plan carefully!

The following is a great article on "How to Pick the Right Wife."

IMHO, marriage is a pure business transaction. Period. In many ways, it's more business-like than keeping a mistress. I know many feminists n 'girlie men" will be shocked n call me a male chauvinist, but I'm not. I respect n love beautiful women n want to give them financial support n great pleasure n fun!!

Choose your wife wisely. Choosing a mistress is somewhat similar although the stakes n financial risks r much, much lower as a mistress doesn't hv any legal rights hahaha.

Although it's written by a like-minded Ang Moh from Gotham country, the principles should apply to all marriages in S'pore. Our preferences for women r the same! A 20 yo SYT will make the best mistress or the best wife!!

Here is the article. ENJOY!

How to Pick the Right Wife

You have two options: You will get married or you won’t get married. If you will get married then this article is for you. We will not review whether or not you should get married but we will review how to pick the right wife.
Picking the right wife is of utmost importance. Marriage is a life-long commitment and requires a great deal of forethought. Getting married without a plan and without any forethought is a terrible decision.

Getting married is a business decision. Marriage is a contract between two entities. You’ve got to enter into it with the ruthless mind of a determined businessman for it to work.

Kudos to you bro WB for sharing this post in 2014. Didn't know that you can also become a marriage counsellor.

Life can be fun, mundane and just too short. We need to love at least once.

I agreed with you that marriage is a business transaction if your view it at some angle. It can really break many lives. So if want to get married then be prepared and be choosy. It can be life threatening.

A friend of mine went thru a tough marriage and end up divorce. He was totally wrecked after the event.He needed 3 years to pull himself out of his misery.

I will be continuing to read your wonderful thread and will comment soon.

Please enjoy your day.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
loginlogout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentLorraine View Post
Bro, women love to be spoiled.

You had found a great partner and she willing to send you off even if she gets a fee.
Exactly my sentiments.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
shitfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentLorraine View Post
Bro WB, love the way you wrote "I do my best".

The gen Y had been the worst in sex. They rather play on their pads then to have sex. Even they have sex they will be mechanical or SOP. Gone are the days whereby couples make love for hours.

No wonder today in big cities many couples dun have child or bother to even have families. They are just so busy. Chasing the 5Cs. Families rely on dual or triple income to survive.

Not sure any gahmen incentives helped to deliver more babies. Better forget about the mundane topic and focused on your topic.

I love to have PVOs but then again need my partner's help. Sometimes properly aroused can come fast but mostly negative feelings.

If I can find bro justime type of lover? Maybe wet dreams.

Have a great day bro.

@sis kiki - so lucky you.

Cheers to all.[/COLOR]
Feel the same way too.

Cheers.

Last edited by shitfries; 21-09-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1