The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light
Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Weddings is a flourishing business if you target the clientele well. Service, reliability, reference and of course a good portfolio.

I started going into wedding photography 5 years ago with no knowledge of the industry and prior experience in only portraiture photography.

Armed with the equipments only - I became an assistant wedding photographer. I followed a senior where on wedding days I would get only to shoot behind the scenes, stayed in corners out of the ways of the seniors.
I’m always instructed to stay in the bride’s room when all the fun and actions are all outside where the bridesmaid played games and tricks to the groom and best men.

It’s really boring staying inside the room alone for at least 30 - 45 mins. how many more shots do I want to take of the bride waiting for the groom to sweep her off her feet when he enters the room.

It’s always an awkward silence after the initial 5-10 mins being locked inside. In certain jobs the bridemaids will be in the room. Most jobs is always me alone with the bride.

Fast forward 12 months, still maintaining as assistant title, seniors were never helpful to advance my career as being promoted will be another competition to them. Hence I was never recommended although I have built up the skills and equipment along the way.
I could go my own way instead of staying with a bridal house but the numbers of wedding couple is ever increasing.

It was peak season, I was yet again assigned to be with the bride again. This time it was a wealthy family and we had 3 seniors plus me in this assignment.

We arrived, it was a huge bungalow with a spacious garden. 6am and trying to keep my eyes open and be enthusiastic. Even worst when you have 3 seniors attached to this job. Consolation , less work for me when I hand in my pictures.

6.15am - we were being briefed by the family followed by the wedding planners.

Standard schedule for the morning:

06.30 - makeup begins
08.15 - Wedding dress
08.30 - Breakfast with family
09.00 - Veil attachment with parents
Final makeup
09.30 - Groom Arrival
09.35 - Games
10.00 - Family photo
10.15 - Tea Ceremony
11.00 - Depart to Groom’s Residence

Looking at the schedules are all about the same, hence knowing I will be shooting less, I just started to take pictures of their settings, wall ornaments, bride’s favorite toys, room settings. Anything that will create a memory for the family that signifies their home.

This assignment I was not even called to take the groom when he arrives. I just being assigned to finish the behind the scenes, some activities shots and then stay int he room with the bride.

Damn, all the best shots will be missing in my memory cards. Anyways, the bridesmaids started arriving one after another.

They were ushered to a room where their dresses hung beautifully in pink to change.
All in their baby doll dress designs with a light pink ribbon tied on the waist. All 8 of them were just beautiful. Never have I been to any assignments all were beautiful. My camera started sniping them the moment the lens is pointed to any of their directions.

The seniors were all rubbing shoulders with the parents in hope to get a bigger angpow later. A few of the bridesmaid saw that I was busy shooting their action of preparing the games, asked me to shoot more of them since the seniors were all not around.

We chatted, and exchange our pleasantries. I have a bad memory with names, hence I had to write them all down. 2 of them saw what I was doing and Yvonne, just came up to me took my pen and paper wrote down all their name and numbers. She said best for you to remember our names and here is our numbers as well. We like our photographs to be emailed to us. Give us all a call after the weddings. Wow strike mini jackpot liao.

They posed for me to capture their moments, and went on to joke a bit. One of the seniors walked past and saw that I was there, asked me to leave and he wanted to capture their moments. Yvonne, the leader of the bridesmaid snapped at Edwin, what do you think you are doing. Your colleague here is capturing our moments and you do not know what was done. I do not hope that our photo sequence is out of sync. I got a sharp look in the eyes by Edwin, he left unwillingly.

Yvonne, then related to me that when she first walked in this morning, she was not dressed yet, she was just in her T-shirt and jeans when she saw Edwin, he looked away snobbishly thinking I was just a flower delivery girl.

Then I overheard your briefing and after that your duties. Looks like you are being bullied. I’ve seen you work before in a few weddings, I noticed you are always being sidelined. Call me after the wedding, I have some offers to make to you.

Yvonne, is about 5’7’ with an hourglass body at least a B+ cup at first glance with long wavy hair. A typical runway model look. I’m guessing she’s mid twenties. I notice a lot of details as with my current work I take details work of the wedding couples.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

This sharpen my eyes like an eagle. By adding all details of a person or the house, It gives me a close enough conclusion of the family or the person.

She said, make sure I capture more beautiful moments of Christine - the bride of the day.

Time check is only 07.30,
I have all my shots that is needed and wait for my time to be locked in the room with the bride. The bridesmaid group then invited me to their breakfast. This bungalow had so many rooms for different functions.

We were in one of the entertainment room, The 60” TV was playing ‘The wedding crashers’ movie. Ironic that I mentioned will there be anyone daring enough to do it today?

All the eyes looked at me and smiled, ‘not going to happen’. Christine is our best sister since school. I gather more intel as they tell me more.

Yvonne’s the best wedding planner in the industry, have you not heard Touching Memories Wedding & Party planners. My mouth just opened. This is the creme of the creme of all wedding planners and I was told the lady boss is a bitch to work with.
My limited time with Yvonne tells me otherwise.

Anyways, was joking and chatting with the group to develop a better PR and hopefully get my big break.

Breakfast was finished, I stood up started to clear their cups and plates for the ladies. All commented what a gentleman. Doing this was a norm to me, I said it’s fine.

All the bridesmaid went up to the room, asked me together with them for a pre-group photos. As we move up the big staircase, looking at all the baby doll dress sashaying left and right, what a sight. It was a short baby doll dress, hence me being the last to go up had a great view of their legs and with my camera in hand, I just did some candid shots for them. Little did I know some shots came out having a little peek-a-boo upskirt pictures.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, was a big living area, straight ahead lead to long corridor with lots of doors along it.

Christine’s room was at the end of the corridor, all the girls burst into her room, with my in tow trying to capture any candid moments available. Christine was just beautiful when I walked in seeing her porcelain face with minimal makeup and a nice Audrey Hepburn hairdo. As I walked in further into the room, I noticed Christine is only in her slip as she was going to be changing into her wedding dress soon.

I immediately excused myself not wanting to create any commotion or embarrassment on this big day. She was after all just in a white slip with lace at the breast area. Her nipples were pointy due to the air conditioned room I guess.

I was going to make an about turn to exit the room, when Yvonne and Christine called out to me ‘Where are you going?’
I replied, I heading out for you to get changed and I think I may not be convenient to be here now that you are not dressed yet.

They all replied in unison, we want our pictures taken now. Christine said ‘it’s ok’ I know you will not do anything as referrals from other brides gave good complements about you.

“Wow, I did not know assistant photographers get compliments amongst the brides of my previous assignments”.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 19
alwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please post more. Good Start. 👍
Old 04-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice n refreshing story. Camping here with my beer n nuts for more updates
Old 04-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this will not cause a sudden increase in photographers in the industry. Hahahah!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good writing skills
Good scene and 'scene'
Cant wait for next installment
Old 04-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 19
muz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Interesting start! Waiting for more!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

showing support and waiting for post.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another "assistant" waiting for update
Old 04-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
ilovethismuch87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share some of the peek a boo shots! remove face if necessary. :P
Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ktcabi54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stories from one industry where we seldom heard any stories ... keep it up bro ....

Anyway it also remind me of a photographer years back that was caught molesting the bride as he touch their boobs when asking them to pose ... happen to my friend wife as well ...
Old 04-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!

Woww... nice starting, please carry on.
Cheer!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable! Waiting to hear your piak piak behind the girls.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ohmaigawd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstyleking View Post
nice.. Waiting for piak piak piak continuation :d
ikr :d:d:d