The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Man are not psychic

Not sure if all bros here feel the same way, but ladies, man are not psychic!

If you said anything or whatever, then expect anything or whatever! We guys tried our best to make you happy, consult you on everything is not because we cannot make up our own mind. It's just because we care for your opinion!

Worst line to hear, 'you should know by now!' We don't! Human moods changes with time, it may be I want chicken rice, but now I think I want something else.

Every couple should communicate. If you said anything, we will do our best to give you the best of anything! If you already have a plan in mind, please make sure we know what it is. This is not a game of charades.

So please for the sake of a lovely long relationship, do tell us what you really want. V day is just around the corner, so do tell your man what you really want!

Wishing all lovely couples a happy Vday!
Old 02-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man are not psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jands View Post
We guys tried our best to make you happy, consult you on everything is not because we cannot make up our own mind. It's just because we care for your opinion!

Worst line to hear, 'you should know by now!' We don't! Human moods changes with time, it may be I want chicken rice, but now I think I want something else.
My advice... don't bother trying to make a girl happy. It doesn't work no matter what you do. The female and the male brain are wired differently. There will never be any meeting of minds.

Just admit the fact that when a man tries to make a girl happy, you're doing it for yourself not her. A happy girl will be more willing to spread her legs for you so that's why you have a vested interest in keeping her happy in the first place.

The solution... keep relationships short. Once the sulking starts, move on to the next girl.

Another solution... pay for sex by the hour and everyone is happy. She gets the $$$ she craves for and you get to unload.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
My advice... don't bother trying to make a girl happy. It doesn't work no matter what you do. The female and the male brain are wired differently. There will never be any meeting of minds.

Just admit the fact that when a man tries to make a girl happy, you're doing it for yourself not her. A happy girl will be more willing to spread her legs for you so that's why you have a vested interest in keeping her happy in the first place.

The solution... keep relationships short. Once the sulking starts, move on to the next girl.

Another solution... pay for sex by the hour and everyone is happy. She gets the $$$ she craves for and you get to unload.
Totally agreed.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Wife wants a listening ear; WLs - $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jands View Post
... 'you should know by now!' .. Every couple should communicate... sake of a lovely long relationship, do tell us what you really want... Wishing all lovely couples a happy Vday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
My advice... don't bother trying to make a girl happy... solution... keep relationships short. Once the sulking starts, move on to the next girl. .. Another solution... pay .. sex ..everyone .. happy. She gets the $$$ she craves for and you get to unload.
For WLs, FBs, ONSs - do keep relationships short and sweet. Move on when too much grumbling/complaints/problems.

For GF, wife : Be a good listener, agree when possible, keep quiet when not. Never offer/give recommendations/solutions - they are not interested; they already know what to do. Try using "Yes" all the time - never show disagreements if you wish for a lovely long relationship.

Opinions may/will often differ - no need to agree (especially ladies).

Happy & Prosperous

Horse Year

Old 02-02-2014, 12:24 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife wants a listening ear; WLs - $$$$$

Never let any girl led u by the nose..not even the missus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Try using "Yes" all the time - never show disagreements if you wish for a lovely long relationship.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

women generally focus on the things u didnt do and not on the things u did for them esp things they didnt ask for.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:38 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

so how are men different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esssinine View Post
women generally focus on the things u didnt do and not on the things u did for them esp things they didnt ask for.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

A misplaced thread but sbf bros are never short on advice and wisdom...
TS bro, women like assertive men who are gentlemanly at the same time, men who respect them and takes the lead.

So its good to ask first where they want to eg. eat (what cuisine), shop, movies, etc. then u make the decisions in a decisive manner.
The worst thing to do is to brainstorm together with her on what to do and go like a headless fly.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

As a man u got to lead especially more so if you are the one paying .... never let a woman lead u ..... if the woman refuse to follow in your footstep ... just find one that will ... it is not like there is only one woman in this world ...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
As a man u got to lead especially more so if you are the one paying .... never let a woman lead u ..... if the woman refuse to follow in your footstep ... just find one that will ... it is not like there is only one woman in this world ...
I hope more local guys heed your advice. I have been seeing too many holding their girlfriends handbag nowadays... a total put off!

not to mention going along with their girlfriends' idea of crazy expensive weddings!
Old 03-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Wife wants a listening ear/ to be queen; WLs - $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Never let any girl led u by the nose..not even the missus.
Agree; "Should never let a GF led you by the nose" - will get worse after marriage. Marriage is a life time commitment - wife must be treated like queen otherwise be prepared for stormy/traumatic/ short relationship / divorce - quite common now. IMHO, many singles around as a result of this (amongst other reasons).

Old 26-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife wants a listening ear/ to be queen; WLs - $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Should never let a GF led you by the nose
Totally agreed
Old 26-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
so how are men different?
aint got no idea man , cos i never did nothing for no man, unless they pay me for something worth doing .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1