The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
eliabellona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Sapport nice jialat thread.
Old 18-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WesternTop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNote View Post
Or he was damn desperate for a fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorthi View Post
Or eyes got stamp.
Or both
Old 19-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
peach798 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fake photo alert

Source 1: sg171.com
Source 2: cityhunter.sg
Source 3: yese998.com

Name: 依婷 Yi Ting
Mobile: 93768593 / 87430602

Fake photo alert

Last edited by peach798; 20-09-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
piazooka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach798 View Post
Fake photo alert

Source: http://www.sg171.com/girl.php?id=341

Name: 依婷 Yi Ting
Mobile: 93768593

Fake photo alert

Thanks for alerting!
Old 19-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
picochet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many jialat stories!! Thanks
Old 20-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 20-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
bluckcant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing, tks.
Old 21-09-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Angry Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Thx to tips from bro devil666 I also signed up for SeekingArrangement and hooked up with 2 local girls successfully in a week. Unfortunately, also sibueyjialat story hahaha...

Lady 1: Sg local 20 years old just graduate from poly awaiting uni (Almost half my age)
She was looking for SD long term and dun mind per arrangement meet-up (Much cheaper than DomeL). Quite pretty and big neh neh. One of my fantasy is to date someone so young.

Lady 2: Sg local married woman. Few years hubby never bonk her liao.
This one is FOC. Another of my fantasy to bonk a married local woman whom husband no longer bonk. Already chatted until honey honey dear dear level.

Problem is after DATY with both of them, found both have CCB. Really force myself to fuck finish and leave. My 4 years of dating 30 over maids and foreigner S pass filipino + indo + vietnamese. I never kanna CCB before. Now very lucky strike both also CCB

Dunno how to break with them. You say jialat or no jialat!

Last edited by Latte; 21-09-2017 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 21-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

CCB is very jialat indeed... also fucking one that have CCB... "good" thing is she have limited time, no need to foreplay much, at least never have to go down on her... heng arrhh... usually just finger her (but finger will stinks !! till have to use dettol) then put on cap and fuck her... she is super easy to cum... < 10mins can cum 2x then i can cum and close shop too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Thx to tips from bro devil666 I also signed up for SeekingArrangement and hooked up with 2 local girls successfully in a week. Unfortunately, also sibueyjialat story hahaha...

Lady 1: Sg local 20 years old just graduate from poly awaiting uni (Almost half my age)
She was looking for SD long term and dun mind per arrangement meet-up (Much cheaper than DomeL). Quite pretty and big neh neh. One of my fantasy is to date someone so young.

This one is FOC. Another of my fantasy to bonk a married local woman whom husband no longer bonk. Already chatted until honey honey dear dear level.

Problem is after DATY with both of them, found both have CCB. Really force myself to fuck finish and leave. My 4 years of dating 30 over maids and foreigner S pass filipino + indo + vietnamese. I never kanna CCB before. Now very lucky strike both also CCB

Old 21-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Some of the ladies really don't know how to take care of themself. maybe coz not much close friends to talk with and share how to maintain their private part in clean & good shape due to shyness. If they are also unshaved, maybe really no other man touch them often.
But why CCB? I had read few articles before when I was young. Some of the ladies want to masturbate and because of shy to buy toy from shop or don't know where to buy. Then, they used some food products to masturbate or her hand are not cleaned when play with herself. Because the vagina is a wet and warm place. So the bacterias are easy to grow inside and become smelly. Specially those used the meat products like sausage. This is no joke!
But, now a day many younger girls are more smart and sexual active. They are not shy to buy the clearing product and toys as well...
Old 21-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
madhapur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post

Really jialat ccb.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Gachibowli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
Some of the ladies really don't know how to take care of themself. maybe coz not much close friends to talk with and share how to maintain their private part in clean & good shape due to shyness. If they are also unshaved, maybe really no other man touch them often.
But why CCB? I had read few articles before when I was young. Some of the ladies want to masturbate and because of shy to buy toy from shop or don't know where to buy. Then, they used some food products to masturbate or her hand are not cleaned when play with herself. Because the vagina is a wet and warm place. So the bacterias are easy to grow inside and become smelly. Specially those used the meat products like sausage. This is no joke!
But, now a day many younger girls are more smart and sexual active. They are not shy to buy the clearing product and toys as well...
Most ccbs are caused by antibiotics drugs or heavy menstrual. After they stop talking the medication or stop menstruating then ccb gone with oral hygiene.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
AnchorBolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gachibowli View Post
Most ccbs are caused by antibiotics drugs or heavy menstrual. After they stop talking the medication or stop menstruating then ccb gone with oral hygiene.
You talk like a CCB
Old 21-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
eliabellona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So very jialat!
Old 21-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But the problem is do they know that they got ccb or presume that its a norm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1