The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
There is ONLY 1 WAY TO SAVE ON YOUR HARD- EARNED SGD $$$$ + still enjoy your massage - GO CLEAN. GO GENUINE.

If u still need to release yr stress coz yr gf / wify does not wanna give you - GO GEYLANG. ������
I agree with you. Go for clean massage + release in geylang best combination. I used to cheong massage couple of years ago but now not anymore.

the entrance fee + special service depending on what package you pick will cost you $100 - $200 with the normal usually at $130

at $150 you can go geylang and book a top grade gal and some of them are really good and most of them are usually ok. At $150 the service is quite standard. I haven't really had good experience with those $80 - $100. If you have good service one at $100 please PM me

and to answer the TS question.
I spend $800-$1000 a month on hanky panky (hanky panky massage, FL or geylang)
Old 19-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
There is ONLY 1 WAY TO SAVE ON YOUR HARD- EARNED SGD $$$$ + still enjoy your massage - GO CLEAN. GO GENUINE.

If u still need to release yr stress coz yr gf / wify does not wanna give you - GO GEYLANG. 😎😎😎
How come you not recommending to go to your shop at Golden Mile Tower ? aka GOODFello .
Old 19-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
vahn2wen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. I just started to be addicted with the massage.

1 month will be around 300 dollars
Old 20-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!
Talking Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
Jan 2016 - $200
Feb 2016 - $340
Mar 2016 - $470
Apr 2016 - $470 so far.

Year 2015 - $4.2K
Year 2014 - $3.5K
Year 2013 - $3.7K
Year 2012 - $4.9K
Year 2011 - $2.6K
Year 2010 - $3.9K
Year 2009 - $4.6K
Year 2008 - $3.9K
Year 2006 and 2007 lost count.

Since I start in 2006 till now is over $30K! Can you imagine what I could hve do with this amount if I saved!
Wow... you could have gotten 2 nice gold rolexes for that amount. i salute you bro!
Old 20-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Massage is getting more and more expensive. Why do you let those money grabbers control the market rate?

Geylang legal brothel, the girls go for monthly blood test and body checkup, and it is only $50 for 30 minutes.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 21-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
[Rugal bro is right about massage - a genuinely professional massage is NEVER meant to be cheap - simply coz the masseuse must possess 2 factors :-

proper MASSAGE SKILLS + proper HEART (ATTITUDE) to provide a therapy - to relieve clients stress + aches from muscle cramps + pressure points.

Bros before parting with hard earned $50 should research to find out proper HC OR SPA which provides proper massage.

For bros who expects something more - just
Go GEYLANG legal brothels lol........
Old 22-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently i see that the trend of massage spas is making a comeback which i think is mainly due to carrot head prices. And more recent trend is that more operators are abusing the word 'TCM' in order to avoid raids etc. This is crossing the line and misleading lor.

Seriously if you are messing with such shit, soon enough mass raids will happen (which i think is 'healthy') and bring down the no. of spas again. Cyclical trend . From an economical perspective, we can control the no. of misleading spas and HC by controlling the price!!!

Less extraordinary profits = lesser spas
Old 01-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Up to cont this thread
Old 01-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
martinstephen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to Chiong once or twice a month minimally once after pay day. Back then some spas allowed to pay for special using credit card. So even when I'm broke the temptation was too much to chiong. Now I Cheong about thrice a month but only with my regular or only after much research. Money is hard earned to waste it on a bad bonk. It doesn't help with many fake fr floating around.....
Old 02-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Agreed. There are way too many spas manz and now $150 (including entry fee) seems to be normal process lor. Damn jialat. Where have the good old days gone to..
Old 03-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
To justify the $50 entrance fee paid by our hard dollars -

A Proper MASSAGE requires PROPER SKILLS + a PROPER ATTITUDE - to provide a therapy to relieve clients stress + aches from muscle cramps + pressure points.

WL + FL who want to earn fast $$$ do NOT possess these qualities.

Bros before parting with hard earned $50 should research to find out proper HC OR SPA which provides proper massage.

For bros who expects something more - just
Go GEYLANG legal brothels lol........[/QUOTE]
Old 03-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Ninja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to behold

Agreed with Bad Bro, after a while u tend to stick to your regulars. Once in a while venture to find new "blood". I think this combi is easier to stick within the budget. For me massage is something I cannot kick Liao. Like smoking. Sometimes more sometimes less. Just spent within your means.
"人生有幾個十年?!"
Old 03-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
Hi all bros, just curious and wanting to know how much cold hard cash you all have spent on massages every month

Imagine if you go for one massage per week, make it $100 per session. That will be 400 bucks per month and $4800 per year!!! 20 bros can buy a decent car within a year

I think its time we set the price!!! ahhahahaa.
I was just calculating recently too... I go almost every week and spend $135 on average for 2.5 to hrs per session.... Don't know if you can buy a decent car to be honest, but at least my body gets some pampering heh
Old 03-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

I spent at least 1.5k on massage a month, that included foot massage, body massage and hj or fj.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

I spent approximately 1k per mth as needa travel ard and there is at times long waiting time between appointment. Hmm never really think about spending per mth until I notice this post.... have to cut down without compromising. Special or not will a bonus but a good massage is impt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1