The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Milk Tea

Intend to setup Thai Milk Tea shop and coconut Ice cream in China , anyone know or got Friends or relative can make nice Thai Milk Tea and nice coconut ice cream?

Thai Milk Tea Cafe already successfully up and Running, anyone keen to franchises in Mainly singapore and china can PM me.
Include Branding , Machine , Training , Renovation. What u need to do is find ur own perfect location and leave everything to us till ur shops open and receive income. Menu include , coconut ice cream , mango sticky rice, coconut milk shakes All sorts of Teas and drinks in Thailand and some type of Cakes

Last edited by civic09; 17-07-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Milk Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic09 View Post
Intend to setup Thai Milk Tea shop and coconut Ice cream in China , anyone know or got Friends or relative can make nice Thai Milk Tea and nice coconut ice cream?
Aiyo here is sex forum leh, you want the milk tea add extra sperm or pussy juice?? Not scare later Mod ask you to pay advertisement fee??
Old 04-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
showhair is a Helpful and Caring Samstershowhair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can earn meh?
Old 04-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic09 View Post
Akamak..... many outlets including well known brand names are using 3-in1 premixed packs for the Thai Milk Tea on their menus.

No need to find any expert to make for you....... just go to the supermart and buy those 3-in1 packs like what those well known outlets are doing.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually not difficult to make.. but problem is that you will need to import the black tea from thailand and that may drive the price up. You cannot use black tea from china because the Thai ice tea we drink in Thailand uses a particular brand that gives it that deep orange color and that is because they added a food colouring to it. If you end up using tea leaves from china then u might not end up with that rich colour.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Actually not difficult to make.. but problem is that you will need to import the black tea from thailand and that may drive the price up. You cannot use black tea from china because the Thai ice tea we drink in Thailand uses a particular brand that gives it that deep orange color and that is because they added a food colouring to it. If you end up using tea leaves from china then u might not end up with that rich colour.
"Super" used to have 3-1 Thai milk tea and their sales of this product was very good. Every time it was often sold out at the supermarkets. Then suddenly one day all the stocks were withdrawn and no more selling. Later I found out AVA ban the 3-1 Thai milk tea because people drinking it regularly ended up with coughing symptoms long term. They tested the product and found banned additives. How safe is your Thai milk tea?
Old 05-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can make pretty awesome thai milk tea but like another user former said, you need the thai number one brand because it gives the rich orange colour. Go to the milk tea stall at the basement of Terminal 21 and watch the auntie make.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
kickarsee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykickarsee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is one lemon tea booth near to the sky train at the bkk airport that has very nice ice lemon tea.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Go to the milk tea stall at the basement of Terminal 21 and watch the auntie make.
guess he will try employ the auntie instead.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
gspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samstergspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is the taste different between thai milk tea and sg milk tea?
Old 05-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspothitter View Post
what is the taste different between thai milk tea and sg milk tea?
Thai milk tea more fragrant and sweeter..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 06-12-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
The chef from a popular Thai restaurant chain with outlets all over SEA says that there is no such thing as Thai black tea. They actually import the tea leaves from Sri Lanka and then process it in LOS to give it the "Thai" flavour. And he admitted not healthy to drink too much as many chemicals are added in the process.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes pardon such a misleading sentence. In essence it matters not where the tea originates from but the brand of the tea used. As someone else mentioned, in Thailand they use a particular brand and this brand has added colouring hence giving it the signature deep orange colour. And I believe thats why the chef says its not healthy to drink too much of it.

The issue here is I believe that brand of tea will not get pass many food regulations outside of thailand for the extra additives.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

He is talking about Chxxa whereby people selling fake milk powder and fake eggs. What is processed tea leaves na
But I suggest you check out if alibaba is selling those premixed powder.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Number 1 brand or cha dra moo oxidises the tea leaves in the thai way giving a unique taste, not just color only. It's low quality tea but distinctive taste
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1