The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Subasic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
No 100% that she will win
Agree. If 2-way contest she may not win, if 3-way contest, very high chance.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

If needed to vote, her result could be just above average. Thats to save the house faces. Still is a correct thing because we save tons of $. $ save donate to less fortunate Singaporean is a noble thing.

It is a SIN to spend in improvement of Many Rules Trains.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just a Q
So walk over 23/9 no polling day no Public Holiday ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 12-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Tats an opened wayan ... which passed n present president not related n chosen by PAP ?
At least there are presidents like OTC who has a heart to do his job properly

So much so that now PAP are trying to brainwash everyone that WKW is SG 1st elected president
Old 12-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
angryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I angry now that I cannot exercise my right to vote .
Old 12-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

No contest for Presidential Election shows eligibility criteria were kept high: Analysts

By Siau Ming En

Published: 4:00 AM, September 12, 2017

Updated: 7:53 AM, September 12, 2017

SINGAPORE — Lowering the bar to allow a contest for the Presidential Election would affect its credibility, especially since constitutional amendments were passed recently to make the criteria more stringent, said most political analysts whom TODAY spoke to yesterday.

They added that they had expected Madam Halimah Yacob, 62, to be the only candidate deemed eligible for the polls reserved for the Malay community. Even so, she may have to overcome the “burden” of winning the Presidential race via a walkover, if she successfully files her nomination papers tomorrow, they said.

While the former Speaker checked all the boxes of the eligibility criteria, having spent at least three years in a key public office, chairman of marine services provider Bourbon Offshore Asia Pacific Farid Khan, 62, and chief executive of Second Chance Properties Mohamed Salleh Marican, 67, had their applications rejected.

Under the amended Elected Presidency scheme, a prospective candidate from the private sector must have served as chief executive of a company with at least S$500 million in shareholder equity for at least three years, among other requirements. The companies of both Mr Farid and Mr Marican did not meet this requirement, although the Presidential Elections Committee (PEC) had the discretion to certify them to stand for election.

Institute of Policy Studies deputy director for research Gillian Koh said if the PEC approved the application of either Mr Farid or Mr Marican —whose firms’ respective shareholding equity clearly fell below the criterion — it would have to explain in detail how their experience made up for the shortfall. “(PEC would also have to) do so effectively to ensure that the criteria can be upheld and the decision, viewed as credible. It sets a precedent for other decisions in the future,” she said. “At issue is really the credibility and legitimacy of the system,” she added.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...-high-analysts

Really a sad day.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Redbull888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bullshiit Long 🐢
Old 12-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!

Next year Mediacork Star award can vote for our coming president.

Chances are G heard the ground that most will double cross the cards etc or even not vote for her. Hence sure win is to disqualify her competitors.

So lets see if she stay in her "HDB" flat to inconvenient her neighbors (Imagine the guards have to check all her neighbors bags etc when they walk pass etc)

G also preparing the next GE by suing WP MPs. I wonder, can G also put their MP to run town council? And see if they can manage too? We are never a "equal" society. Can the G said put allocated sum for the estates and no matter who win, that sum is what they will manage to upgrade and run the estate.

PAP, prepare for the next GE pah. Good luck
Old 12-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

'I promise to do the best that I can to serve the people of Singapore': Halimah Yacob

By Jalelah Abu Baker @JalelahCNA
11 Sep 2017 06:36PM (Updated: 11 Sep 2017 08:24PM)

SINGAPORE: Former Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob has promised to do the best she can as President to serve the people of Singapore.

She is set to become the country's first female President, and the first Malay head of state in more than 47 years, after being the only person to qualify for the election that was scheduled for this month.

The Elections Department had announced on Monday (Sep 11) that only one Certificate of Eligibility was issued.

"My passion and commitment to serve the people of Singapore remains the same. I remain fully committed to serve Singaporeans and Singapore," Former Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob said after collecting the certificate of eligibility.

Mdm Halimah arrived at the Elections Department at about 6pm, accompanied by three of her team members, including nominators Mary Liew and Lawrence Leow.

When she came out, she said that was given the certificate of eligibility.

Mdm Halimah said: "I promise to do the best that I can to serve the people of Singapore and that doesn't change whether there is an election or no election.

"My passion and commitment to serve the people of Singapore remains the same. I remain fully committed to serve Singaporeans and Singapore."

Mdm Halimah, 63, added that she will now focus on preparing for Nomination Day on Wednesday. "That requires some work as well," she told reporters.

She invited Singaporeans to work together to build a stronger Singapore, as she said that one of the roles of an elected president is to act as a unifying force.

Responding to questions about how she plans to unite the nation, given the differing views of an election that was reserved for candidates from the Malay community, Mdm Halimah said: "I would like to encourage Singaporeans to work together with me so that we can work together for a united Singapore and a much stronger Singapore. This is a journey that we must take together.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ple-of-9205824

We all know who you will really serve .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Thoughts on the Unelected President of Singapore

Published on 2017-09-12 by The Online Citizen

by Teo Soh Lung

My bet on the Reserved Presidential Election has from the beginning been a “no election”. This outcome has nothing to do with the qualifications of candidates. It has everything to do with the nature of the People's Action Party.

The PAP is basically a party of politicians without courage. They do not take risks. They calculate to the minutest and most ridiculous detail of how to win this election – making it a “reserved presidential election” and increasing the financial requirement to S$500 million for contestants. But despite all the calculations (or rather miscalculations), they lacked the confidence of winning the contest. They may still have Madam Halimah Yacob as the president if the contest proceeded, but the majority will be as slim as that of Tony Tan.

The PAP have never been noted for its courage. Indeed, it has none being used to bulldoze people and institutions. It wins most times by brute force and endless tweaking and enactment of new laws.

How will Madam President face the world? An unelected elected president? People are already tweeting “#NotMyPresident”.

Can Her Excellency succeed in unifying Singaporeans despite her carefully crafted words to the press that “One of the main focus and function of the elected president is to act as a unifying force. Obviously, there’s work that I have to do, but…I would like to invite Singaporeans to work together with me, so that we can work together for a united Singapore and a much stronger Singapore.”

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-of-singapore/

#SheisNotMyPresident

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

This year really very interesting . Now we have seen it the biggest kelong show in Singapore . Looks like someone is getting scared of the voting process until they have to resort to such underhanded method . Anyways she will become the most unpopular president of Singapore as nobody voted for her . Also she is Indian Muslim by race . #NotMyPresident as I did not vote for her .
Old 12-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

4 yrs later a group of people will voice out she is not elected into the highest office in this country. With this she dont have the executive power to hold the keys to our reserves.

Which is a right thing bec she is not fit in the first place. Probably we return to no voting presidents. An interesting thing my Malays colleagues were talking of which I overheard.

They were happy there is one of them who hold the highest post in this red dot. They believe she will put them first. I LOL. After the confirmation she forgot every one who supported her. She forgot allreally! Sort of we hoping we will be invited for the thanks giving dinner. Ten yrs still the invitation cards have not arrive. Me? I thinking of the F1 race this weekend. This yr it falls on the hungry ghosts festival.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCS17 View Post
Next year Mediacork Star award can vote for our coming president.

Chances are G heard the ground that most will double cross the cards etc or even not vote for her. Hence sure win is to disqualify her competitors.

So lets see if she stay in her "HDB" flat to inconvenient her neighbors (Imagine the guards have to check all her neighbors bags etc when they walk pass etc)

G also preparing the next GE by suing WP MPs. I wonder, can G also put their MP to run town council? And see if they can manage too? We are never a "equal" society. Can the G said put allocated sum for the estates and no matter who win, that sum is what they will manage to upgrade and run the estate.

PAP, prepare for the next GE pah. Good luck
Who is G?
Old 13-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
4 yrs later a group of people will voice out she is not elected into the highest office in this country. With this she dont have the executive power to hold the keys to our reserves.

Which is a right thing bec she is not fit in the first place. Probably we return to no voting presidents. An interesting thing my Malays colleagues were talking of which I overheard.

They were happy there is one of them who hold the highest post in this red dot. They believe she will put them first. I LOL. After the confirmation she forgot every one who supported her. She forgot allreally! Sort of we hoping we will be invited for the thanks giving dinner. Ten yrs still the invitation cards have not arrive. Me? I thinking of the F1 race this weekend. This yr it falls on the hungry ghosts festival.
She will not forget one person who supported her, the very same one who paved the way for her to be president, and she will behave like all the white MPs in parliament - wag her tail like a dog .... oops I mean a bitch
Old 13-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

WP, Aware blame changes to EP scheme for walkover

By Valerie Koh

Published: 10:43 PM, September 12, 2017

Updated: 12:21 AM, September 13, 2017

SINGAPORE — Several members of the Workers' Party (WP), including Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP) Leon Perera, have spoken out against the walkover in this year's Presidential Election. They noted that many recent changes to the scheme had led to only several occasions where voters went to the ballot box in the past 26 years.

The Association of Women for Action and Research (Aware), in congratulating Madam Halimah Yacob, who is set to become Singapore's first woman President, reiterated its disappointment with the tightening of the eligibility criteria for presidential candidates.

"Nevertheless, we congratulate Madam Halimah ... and hope that she will speak up for gender equality in her role," it said on Tuesday (Sept 12).

In a Facebook post on Monday, Mr Perera noted that there have been only two elections across five presidential cycles. Those elections were won by Mr Ong Teng Cheong in 1993, and Dr Tony Tan in 2011. Mr S R Nathan was elected unopposed in 1999 and 2005, as will be Mdm Halimah in this year's election which has been reserved for the Malay community.

Mr Perera attributed the impending walkover for Mdm Halimah to the "many changes" made to the Elected Presidency last year. These include raising the bar for private-sector candidates, requiring them to helm companies with at least S$500 million in shareholders' equity.

Mr Yee Jenn Jong, a former WP NCMP, questioned the need to tighten the criteria for private-sector candidates in a Facebook post on Tuesday.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...opportunity-wp

Very sad day . #SheisNotMyPresident

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available