The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodneypotato View Post
Hi Bros, pls beware of J&J Wellness at 68A Serangoon Gardens Way. I paid $60 for an hour of massage but gotten a fucked up job and the ML quoted high price of BM from me, she straightaway perform the BM on me and asked $140 from me after the deed, fucking ridiculous. I thought I am the only one gotten bad experience but there's a few bros have PM me their share of bad experiences as well. Avoid the black shop as all the MLs there have bad attidude problem and chop customers' money.
Got cheated there too, the PRC ML with flat chest forced me to take up BM although I told her I just want the normal HJ, asked $100 from me for the shitty service. Total damage spent there was $160 including entrance fee.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Got cheated there too, the PRC ML with flat chest forced me to take up BM although I told her I just want the normal HJ, asked $100 from me for the shitty service. Total damage spent there was $160 including entrance fee.
Hi bro, wonder what's the ML name? Is it Chxxxx ?
Old 06-09-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

I would say all ladies will chop you. Then Yang Yang quite ok. Her 关刀 not that sharp. $88-100 for BM and hj cannot touch her. Someone said other girls ask for $140 or $160
Old 07-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Jus wanna share my exp w JJ. Happened few weeks ago. Got to kno the place via Wechat Nearby.

Was serviced by Chxxxx around 8am. Woke her up from her slumber. Massage piano style. Total damage $50 (45min) + 50 (HJ w 3G roam)

Less likely to RTF. Prefer those w reasonable level of massage skill.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dlingtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all brothers, avoid going to J&J Wellness at 68A Serangoon Gardens Way. More and more people are getting chopped by the Prcs.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Jus wanna share my exp w JJ. Happened few weeks ago. Got to kno the place via Wechat Nearby.

Was serviced by Chxxxx around 8am. Woke her up from her slumber. Massage piano style. Total damage $50 (45min) + 50 (HJ w 3G roam)

Less likely to RTF. Prefer those w reasonable level of massage skill.
Damn lucky. Small damage only
Old 09-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
makanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Found somewhere new and ml is good! posted here to share with bros, but got removed due to 'advertistment' sigh.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Went to Pure Bliss Spa at Simon Rd and thought the many candles at the Reception was part of the "style"/design. Only when I paid and went to shower did the receptionist told me no lights in toilet. After shower I noticed aircond not on and when asked ,the China masseuse said no electricity! I asked how come room got lights and she replied something like borrowed?(as I'm English educated I can't really tell the exact meaning) but masseuse said aircond will be on soon.

End of massage still no aircond and no toilet lights=lousy experience.
Luckily raining heavily so open doors made it not too warm or stuffy.

They should inform customers first when such things happen and not wait for customers to ask and say will be fixed soon when they cannot be sure
I think it's just really unfortunate you went at a bad time. This is a clean place I visit when I'm in the area. Some of them do provide a little tease too.

Used to have really bad shower heads, but has since been changed.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
cockyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently had experience with ML at one of those shophouses bear beach road.

Good massage strength. Slim figure. Enhanced tits. Location is not very discrete because surrounded by lots of shops. Finished with lot of time left so she gave me a head and neck massage. Not the piano type. $100 for an hour.

Will RTM? Maybe not. Not my type I guess.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
recently had experience with ML at one of those shophouses bear beach road.

Good massage strength. Slim figure. Enhanced tits. Location is not very discrete because surrounded by lots of shops. Finished with lot of time left so she gave me a head and neck massage. Not the piano type. $100 for an hour.

Will RTM? Maybe not. Not my type I guess.
$100.00 for FJ bro ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
$100.00 for FJ bro ?
Nope. 1 hour massage plus 1 HJ. she spent lot of time on sensual. Just that I didnt feel any GFE with her. maybe not my type
Old 21-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
Nope. 1 hour massage plus 1 HJ. she spent lot of time on sensual. Just that I didnt feel any GFE with her. maybe not my type
Bro cockyal, I think you are referring to JJ, who used to have a thread by HF7639... tried once and I felt the same as you... not much GFE...
Old 22-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro cockyal, I think you are referring to JJ, who used to have a thread by HF7639... tried once and I felt the same as you... not much GFE...
I tried her too. No GFE. She sounded fierce when i was talking to her, seems like that day unhappy. Damaged was $150 for 90mins of hard massage with 1 HJ.

Autoroam only local. Cannot go "beyond" local boundaries.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
When they say "Baby" it sounds so fake haha. Glad I am not the only one who didnt feel any GFE.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

I visited Joey. You can find her thread easily in the forum.

Age seems to be late 30s. Nice rack and they seemed natural. She is very flirty but I think language problem with me coz I cannot speak Chinese. Good JG skills and she has good massage strength. Though she massaged my back for a total of 5 minutes only.

Maybe more chemistry with other bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1