The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 7
waynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant future
Re: A 16-year long housewife asks her pervertic uncle for a job.

support, camp for more
Old 06-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

set up tent
Old 06-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

good more pls
Old 06-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Camping for more.....
Old 06-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
bracketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 06-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Redbull888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow....camping here 🐢🐢🐢
Old 07-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

'OMG! why isn't he picking up?!?!?' Xiaoqi muttered to herself......

5 missed calls, around 18 minutes passed.

‘aiya, make her wait and get worried.’ uncle kiat thought to himself. he was right his ‘make her sweat’ tactic was working. cause xiaoqi was getting worried and desperate, she had just paid almost $25 for taxi fares. at this point in her life, every cent counted. she was worried that her uncle had tricked her to a non existent job offer and faked intention to refund her car ride down.

xiaoqi: hello hello? uncle kiat?

she picked up the call hurriedly.

uncle: hello. where are you? you reached already?

qi: yes yes. so where do i meet you?

uncle kiat directed her to a secluded lift lobby. xiaoqi made her way there immediately, still puzzled at where the interview will be conducted.

a lift door opened, uncle kiat stepped out of it, he was in berms, a polo t-shirt and loafers.

‘wow.. there you are.. quick come in.”

he stepped back into the lift as xiaoqi hurried over into the lift.

uncle: sorry i missed your calls. was conducting another interview with another girl just now.

qi: oh. its ok. is the job still available?

uncle: yes of course. i haven’t decided who to hire yet.

qi: how many job vacancies are there?

uncle: not a lot..

qi: so what kind of job is it?

uncle: wait la. we settle down already then talk.

he sounded a bit pissed, xiaoqi being timid as usual, adding the desperation for a job and money, she kept quiet. uncle retreated back to the wall of the lift. he stared her up and down. looking at her figure. having more thoughts in his head. xiao qi noticed that the floor was very high, all the way up to the 54th!

uncle: have you stayed her before?

qi: yes. once or twice.

uncle: what kind of room?

qi: the normal rooms lo

uncle: ho seh. uncle let you open eye big big

qi: huh why?

uncle: see for yourself…

he opened the door.

‘wow!’ xiao qi thought to herself! it wasn’t a normal room.. it wasn’t those type club rooms or simple suite either. the room was greeted with a baby grand piano.

uncle: this place cost me over 8 k.. take a look around yourself!

xiaoqi got excited and put her bag down on the sofa. she walked to the window to get a view…

uncle: go explore around the suite la. over 300 sq feet of fun leh..

qi: oh wow. really? ok..

she headed towards what seemed like an endless stretch of rooms. as she walked away, uncle kiat sat down on the sofa beside her bag… he looked into it and flipped through the contents..

he took something out and looked at it..

he smiled to himself as fantasies swarmed his mind, giving him a full erection..
Old 07-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Faster continue! Huge fan here waiting!
Old 07-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Rumping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!!
Old 07-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
saikungslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 07-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

qi: hey?

after exploring the rest of the suite where she saw a private gym, even a ktv room and a massage room as well. she returned back to the living area to look for uncle. she was feeling so excited and wondered if the job he was offering had anything to do with MBS suites like this one..upon entering the living area, she saw uncle kiat laying both her cheongsam out on the sofa.

uncle: so how? how you find the suite?

qi: it’s really amazing. very wow! erm. what are you doing uncle?

she tried her best to sound sweet and not scold him for opening up her bag , which she would normally do if she wasn’t in this financial situation..

uncle: checking to see if you brought the right cheongsam.. good girl. you brought the right one.. come sit down.

xiao qi sat down as uncle stared at her legs, watching her panties get revealed. she was wearing a red panties.

uncle: i will be back..

xiao qi looked around the room, she kind of realize that the room was not used at all.

uncle kiat came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses. he popped it open and offered xiaoqi a glass.

qi: i don’t drink well…

uncle: cannot refuse. don’t be rude

he said sternly, xiaoqi took it.. she was worried to offend him, furthermore, the cab fare was still bothering her as she was afraid uncle would forget to pay her. she had only $5 left in her wallet..

uncle: so tell me. what happened?

xiao qi described everything to him, including how he barely left any money left for them before disappearing without a message or a clue. without realizing, she had finished her glass of wine as she went on and on describing and explaining her current plight.

qi: can you believe him?? he only left alice(their 15 year old daughter) with $500! i still have so many credit card bills, house bills, phone bills to pay! and what about the house loan payments? the condo services payments! they are not cheap..

uncle kiat let her go on and on. the whole time he stared at her legs. he can’t stop looking at them. her dress was a little short, and as she sat down, it got even higher. xiao qi also didn’t notice, uncle was sitting closer and closer towards her.

uncle: it’s gonna be ok.

he put one arm over her shoulder
Old 07-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Nice build up.
Keep it cummings
Old 07-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 07-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Obtusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going bro!
Old 07-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Camping for more juicy part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1