The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
alibabacarrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FIRST POST: My tip on how to get a SPECIALS from your normal heartland massage

Dear bros

I have been going to various massage places in different areas such as Bt Batok, Holland, Clementi etc and have been using this 'tactic' to get (more than) what i wanted.

Here are some steps to help you all:

1) Usually, these massage parlours will have a $88 Prostate Massage, for an hour. Think of it as a long term investment, you'll only need to do this once. For alot of the massage parlours that I have visited, their Prostate Massage is not really a real prostate massage. Its more of a teasing massage than a proper prostate massage

2) The girl will probably go 'below', and caress your sensitive parts, varying to a certain degree. When they do that, try to reciprocate (e.g. if she touches your balls, raise your legs up abit to show her that you want more)

3) Most of the time, this will end up with them asking you if you want a 'release'. If she asks, she will probably say that she wants a tip for it. name your rate.

4) after the job is done, remember her name. Tell her that you'll visit her more often, and that you'd rather pay her, than pay the front desk that amount of money. So the next time you come, just pay for the normal massage, but make sure you get the same girl.

Hope this helps!

I've personally tried it many times, 100% success !
Old 20-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FIRST POST: My tip on how to get a SPECIALS from your normal heartland massage

Good strategy but I slightly disagree.

From my experiences, it doesn't work more than half of the time.

If your tip works, it is because the culture of the joint may already "tolerate" HJ to some extent.

I think these factors are more critical to whether you will get extra:

1. Experience of the ML: if the ML has done it before somewhere else, there is a higher chance she would do it for you

2. Time of the day: I find that if boss is not around or if it is a graveyard shift, chances may be higher because less likely to be spotted.

3. Culture of the joint: as mentioned, if one of the ML does it in the joint, likely others will also do discreetly

4. Openness of room: if the door has a very big window opening or if the boss/receptionist does patrol along the corridor often, chances are slim

5. Their income structure: if ML earns by commission per massage, there is a higher tendency for them to want returning customers, higher chance of extra. If the wage structure is a fixed one, unlikely they will risk their rice bowl.

6. your looks and charm: being handsome always never hurts your chances

7. Herd immunity: If your ML'a nationality is the majority in the spa, it is easier for her other colleagues to "close one eye" if they spotted something. If not, MLs from other nationality may gang up against your ML.

Interestingly, the least likely factor to influence the ML to give extra is money. A few times I tested my luck by upping my offer from 50 to 70 to 100 for HJ. (70 and 100 is just saying for fun, I won't pay that much just for pure HJ) none of the ML actually took the bait.

For them, job security of not being caught is much higher priority than earning just that little bit extra. That is my general sensing. Some spa has a hire and fire culture which instill fear in MLs to make them "behave".

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future
Re: FIRST POST: My tip on how to get a SPECIALS from your normal heartland massage

Tend to agree with bro Halogen. I prefer playing safe these days, so risk appetite lower liao. If a place already shows prostate massage, I may decide not to enter cos of the higher likelihood of stuff happening and therefore, AV coming.

But I agree with TS on part of one point - if ever the ML moves to sensitive areas, take a chance and show some response. Move a bit or give a slight moan to signal that you like whatever just happened haha... you never know heh...

I am always curious whether the place I frequent has that discreet culture, but I do feel that if one is a regular with a ML, higher chance of things happening.
Old 20-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Good strategy but I slightly disagree.

From my experiences, it doesn't work more than half of the time.

If your tip works, it is because the culture of the joint may already "tolerate" HJ to some extent.

I think these factors are more critical to whether you will get extra:

1. Experience of the ML: if the ML has done it before somewhere else, there is a higher chance she would do it for you

2. Time of the day: I find that if boss is not around or if it is a graveyard shift, chances may be higher because less likely to be spotted.

3. Culture of the joint: as mentioned, if one of the ML does it in the joint, likely others will also do discreetly

4. Openness of room: if the door has a very big window opening or if the boss/receptionist does patrol along the corridor often, chances are slim

5. Their income structure: if ML earns by commission per massage, there is a higher tendency for them to want returning customers, higher chance of extra. If the wage structure is a fixed one, unlikely they will risk their rice bowl.

6. your looks and charm: being handsome always never hurts your chances

7. Herd immunity: If your ML'a nationality is the majority in the spa, it is easier for her other colleagues to "close one eye" if they spotted something. If not, MLs from other nationality may gang up against your ML.

Interestingly, the least likely factor to influence the ML to give extra is money. A few times I tested my luck by upping my offer from 50 to 70 to 100 for HJ. (70 and 100 is just saying for fun, I won't pay that much just for pure HJ) none of the ML actually took the bait.

For them, job security of not being caught is much higher priority than earning just that little bit extra. That is my general sensing. Some spa has a hire and fire culture which instill fear in MLs to make them "behave".

bro halogen,
From experience, I agree with most of your analysis.
However on a few occasion.. things can turn out differently.
At the end of the day... it's chemistry and with a little bit of luck. Sometimes when ML is horny and timing is right, things happens.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

what i usually do is, during the massage, i dropped hint that I am a regular to their shop (thou it was my first time).

most of the time i will get it without naming the price since they 'thought' you are there before and will accept the market rate... so far i nv pay more than 50 for the add-on
Old 20-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabacarrier View Post
Dear bros

I have been going to various massage places in different areas such as Bt Batok, Holland, Clementi etc and have been using this 'tactic' to get (more than) what i wanted.

Here are some steps to help you all:

1) Usually, these massage parlours will have a $88 Prostate Massage, for an hour. Think of it as a long term investment, you'll only need to do this once. For alot of the massage parlours that I have visited, their Prostate Massage is not really a real prostate massage. Its more of a teasing massage than a proper prostate massage

2) The girl will probably go 'below', and caress your sensitive parts, varying to a certain degree. When they do that, try to reciprocate (e.g. if she touches your balls, raise your legs up abit to show her that you want more)

3) Most of the time, this will end up with them asking you if you want a 'release'. If she asks, she will probably say that she wants a tip for it. name your rate.

4) after the job is done, remember her name. Tell her that you'll visit her more often, and that you'd rather pay her, than pay the front desk that amount of money. So the next time you come, just pay for the normal massage, but make sure you get the same girl.

Hope this helps!

I've personally tried it many times, 100% success !
Yes one time enough for carroting.
A new form of massage private part.
Masg her private part can?
At least her two headlight.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

I have tried a couple of times on those so called Prostate massage.

It does seems that, if you take 1.5 hours of prostate massage (usually about 100- 110, it comes with release).

If you just take 1 hour of prostate massage, release is not guaranteed.

I have tried in both West side and Central.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I generally agree w bro halogen019's thoughts. I also agree w what bro crackpod said ie. chemistry and luck do play a part.

Like what bro alibabacarrier's advice, I will try and go for prostate massage for my first visit with new ML (a good way to break the awkwardness and make it easier to establish connection especially with ML who may be very cautious of new customer). During the course of massage, establish a rapport with her and apply some of the tips ( learnt from 'chiong guide' https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=549357 ) if possible.

At the end of the session, if there is no chemistry or attitude not reasonable, I minimize my damage and will not patronize her again. It takes time to build up a really good massage experience.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ohyaitsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go for prostate massage. just need invest $$$ and time to get what you want.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

why invest in p massage when you can have the real thing
Old 21-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover84 View Post
why invest in p massage when you can have the real thing
Agree. Prostate massage is just a scam invented by the boss of s spa bukit batok who has been laughing to the bank ever since 2014. So expensive $88 per hr for just some teasing of the balls, plus no release.

Newbies and carrot heads cannot be more pwned then that.
Old 21-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by similan94 View Post
Agree. Prostate massage is just a scam invented by the boss of s spa bukit batok who has been laughing to the bank ever since 2014. So expensive $88 per hr for just some teasing of the balls, plus no release.

but so far, all the 88 i went for, came with finishing.... sometime bros here just need to open their mouth and ask for it instead of waiting for durian to drop.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by similan94 View Post

Yes draining the wallet, not investment.
Unless u want to get gals open an outlet.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
ChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

its the tiong bu scam method of the p massage la and somemore whats more fck up is that these so call p massage is not the authetic one just touch touch a bit where the girls only learn a bit here and there more of a in-between fck of a hj and a touch nb
Old 21-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
alibabacarrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha thanks everyone for the reply!

Some can 'go the extra mile', if you get what I mean. Especially the west joints. There's one that I regularly visit for such stuffs. Yeah I agree with the replies. A lot of it depends on the rapport you build. I feel that it paves the way for more action!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1