The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
My MP cheonging diary

Short intro: this is a diary about my cheonging experience. I decided to write this because i developed a friendship with an ML who seemed to have a messy life. I want to tell someone about it, But I can't because I want to keep my lifestyle a secret.
I am usually an MP hopper until I come across her.

Xx-Sep'17 (early September)
Was feeling itchy after work and needed a release. The past MPs that I went were still boring. I'll go out to explore new place again today. Hope to find chio bu, or maybe a surprise seduction by ML.

Just enjoying my usual exploration. Today it's Chinatown area.
Strolled around the area and went pass a few MPs, some of them look clean, no chio/seductive ML, I'll skip. Some MP have with Japanese words and the shops are quite exposed with glass panel. From the outside I can see male masseur working on his customer's leg: skip too

It was about a 30 min long exploration and I ended up in a quiet area away from the tourists.
As i walked along the street, I found that the are 2 MPs. 1 looks clean, and it says it's for both sex.

The other has a frosted door with some striped transparent design. Looking through the transparent part of the design, I can see a cashier counter with no one. I tried to push open the door, but it was locked. So I pressed the bell on the door. 2 ML wearing 放半粒 uniform came out. Despite the sexy wear, I would rate them only 5/10 and 6/10. I thought: "explore so long liao, just whack la. Take the 6/10 one lo".
"sorry we are busy now, can you come back 30 mins later? " 1 of the girls said to me.
Feeling disappointed, I left the shop and light a cigarette thinking about what to do next.

Suddenly the other MP came to my mind. "Why not go take a look? No harm since I'm here."
When I enter the shop, I was greeted by an auntie. I'm totally turned off. I asked the standard question even though the price list is clearly shown

"how much for massage?"

"50 per hour" she said. I said thank you and about to leave.

"我们这有美女"
"看看?"
She turned to the back and said in a louder voice "Chloe (not her real name, not her ML name) 出来看看"

Shortly, a sweet looking girl 7/10 wearing in house black uniform and black pants came out. I thought to myself "jackpot!"
I quickly made the payment and write my name in the book and proceeded into the room.

To be continued..
Old 20-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Keep going...
Old 20-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
busong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 20-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice start! Pls continue

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 20-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to your adventure TS.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

She guide me through a dimly lit corridor to the massage room. The place feels abit old with minimal decorations. There's a massage bed and an attached shower room. Beside the bed was a steel rack with afew bottles of massage oil and a big bottle of baby powder.

My imaginations run wild whenever I see the bottle of baby powder. (Will I get a powdered b2b? Or will it be powder tease with cat bath? Hehehe...)

The place is small and I had to be careful not to knock on the furniture as I undress to take my shower. I wrap myself with the white towel and sit on the massage bed. Moments later, Chloe came into the room and I greeted her.
I took a closer look at her body this time. I realise that her body had baby fats all around. I'm still satisfied with her looks: very fair, very sweet looking with short light brown hair, just slightly above shoulder level. She had large beautiful eyes and double eye lids that mesmerised me.

She removed the flower decorations from the bed and asked me to lie facing down. She started her massage and it was decent 7/10. She really get the right spots with good strength. I complimented her on it and she told me that she went for massage lesson before. She used to do decent massage back in China.

We chat a little during the massage session. She's from Harbin and I joked that she must be a snow white back at home. She asked if I'm married, I told her no (it's a lie, whenever ML/FL ask if I'm married I will lie). She said she has a bf back in China.

She seemed happy to massage for me and said why didn't she meet me earlier. I thought "cool I think I caught her attention" then she said she feel like fucking me.
"Want to fuck then come lo" but after that she kept quiet.

She proceeded with the teasing massage by touching massaging my thigh, and butt. She's playful and naughty likes to tickle the sensitive areas. When I'm quite high, she asked me to turn around. I stood up with my hardened organ instead
"Why you stand up?"
"I thought you want to fuck? Haha"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice
I did as instructed and she continued massaging the organ.
"Feels good?"
"Yes, good!"
(Actually to me is normal lo, just entertain and motivate her nia)

Suddenly she came and sit in top of me. I'm thinking: wow! What's this? This is new!

"Let's see if u feel good"
She said as she pull down her pants and do the cunt rub.
In my mind: yes la! This is good! I love it!

After 2 mins, she slipped it in and rode it like a slut! I can tell she loved it soo much. She revealed her top and of course my first reaction was to squeeze it. It was about C cup, as fair as her skin, tight and firm!
She didn't like the squeezing and instead commanded me to lick the buns, both left and right. Then touch the raisins softly as she do the squats on top of me. She ended her lust with a shiver through her body.
She then got off and finish me with her hands.
"It's been a long time since she did it" she said..

To be continued...
Old 20-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Upz u! Pls continue!
Old 20-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
She guide me through a dimly lit corridor to the massage room. The place feels abit old with minimal decorations. There's a massage bed and an attached shower room. Beside the bed was a steel rack with afew bottles of massage oil and a big bottle of baby powder.

My imaginations run wild whenever I see the bottle of baby powder. (Will I get a powdered b2b? Or will it be powder tease with cat bath? Hehehe...)

The place is small and I had to be careful not to knock on the furniture as I undress to take my shower. I wrap myself with the white towel and sit on the massage bed. Moments later, Chloe came into the room and I greeted her.
I took a closer look at her body this time. I realise that her body had baby fats all around. I'm still satisfied with her looks: very fair, very sweet looking with short light brown hair, just slightly above shoulder level. She had large beautiful eyes and double eye lids that mesmerised me.

She removed the flower decorations from the bed and asked me to lie facing down. She started her massage and it was decent 7/10. She really get the right spots with good strength. I complimented her on it and she told me that she went for massage lesson before. She used to do decent massage back in China.

We chat a little during the massage session. She's from Harbin and I joked that she must be a snow white back at home. She asked if I'm married, I told her no (it's a lie, whenever ML/FL ask if I'm married I will lie). She said she has a bf back in China.

She seemed happy to massage for me and said why didn't she meet me earlier. I thought "cool I think I caught her attention" then she said she feel like fucking me.
"Want to fuck then come lo" but after that she kept quiet.

She proceeded with the teasing massage by touching massaging my thigh, and butt. She's playful and naughty likes to tickle the sensitive areas. When I'm quite high, she asked me to turn around. I stood up with my hardened organ instead
"Why you stand up?"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice
"Feels good?"
"Yes, good!"
(Actually to me is normal lo, just entertain and motivate her nia)

Suddenly she came and sit in top of me. I'm thinking: wow! What's this? This is new!

"Let's see if u feel good"
She said as she pull down her pants and do the cunt rub.
In my mind: yes la! This is good! I love it!

After 2 mins, she slipped it in and rode it like a slut! I can tell she loved it soo much. She revealed her top and of course my first reaction was to squeeze it. It was about C cup, as fair as her skin, tight and firm!
She didn't like the squeezing and instead commanded me to lick the buns, both left and right. Then touch the raisins softly as she do the squats on top of me. She ended her lust with a shiver through her body.
She then got off and finish me with her hands.
"It's been a long time since she did it" she said..

To be continued...
Wa bro, raw?
Old 20-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Missed out something:

"Why you stand up?"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice.
She then told me that sex service is not provided here. Only hj.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Wa bro, raw?
Bro I realise it's not a culture here to reveal that detail. Sometimes tio zap

Last edited by l0v3r; 20-09-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 18
hosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I standby with popcorn and beer .
Old 20-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kawasaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent .
Old 20-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story! Don't mind bookmark this Thread!
Old 20-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
MorrisGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 20-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster