The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman_chemin View Post
I m not sure. She doesn’t want to tell me. When I up her once I pick her out at Yishun mrt.
just sent you a PM bro..please check
Old 09-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuck View Post
bro go ahead, and contribute to SG population
Got tax rebate or not?
Old 09-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuck View Post
bro go ahead, and contribute to SG population
lie lie gotta don rubber la...big head must prevail
Old 10-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
hornyboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, after weeks of trying finally managed to find one pinoy MILF on Badoo. So happened to have caught her when she was tipsy and instantly talked dirty (well mildly dirty).

Thanks for all the advices here on how to hook them up! Hopefully it'll lead to more dirty talk and maybe sexting .
Old 10-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 9
Olduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Bring her around the island

nice germ...waiting for your FR bro..
Old 10-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Last Sunday, OC is around, cant find excuse to venture far to meet with my fb, lucky I still have few spare around my area, try my luck to msg them, one going down to LP to meet her aunty which is too far for me and one not her off day and the last one which is an indon maid 30 yrs of age reply my chat.
I had chat her for about 3 months alrdy but only got a kiss peck on the lips after buy her a Mcd set lunch 2 months ago and after that she didnt chat me often. But surprising she reply my msg yesterday, she said she have only 10 mins to meet me at her nearest bus interchange. So I gave an excuse for my OC, skipping out with just my singlet and a short.
Wow, was my first impression when I saw her there waiting for me, she was wearing a low cut shirt which really make her boobs sizes looks big & juicy.
She is not so tall but the ways she wearing is a good combination which is reviewing some of her assets....I started to have a small talk with her and propose we go to less crowded area to sit & chat. We took a short walk to a park nearby & I found a quiet corner....as we chat i put my arm around her waist to test water, no rejection so i started to make my advance with a small kiss on her lips follow my long frenching after I got her high...than my hands got dirty and started to roaming her boobs from the top shirt....soft & perky tips.....
Although I cant bonk a maid yesterday but at least I got a dessert ....hahaha....will try to bonk her soon, hopefully she is wild in bed too....that all folks.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lustalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduser View Post
nice germ...waiting for your FR bro..
Contact bro
Old 10-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro want exchange
Old 10-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alarmclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Last Sunday, OC is around, cant find excuse to venture far to meet with my fb, lucky I still have few spare around my area, try my luck to msg them, one going down to LP to meet her aunty which is too far for me and one not her off day and the last one which is an indon maid 30 yrs of age reply my chat.
I had chat her for about 3 months alrdy but only got a kiss peck on the lips after buy her a Mcd set lunch 2 months ago and after that she didnt chat me often. But surprising she reply my msg yesterday, she said she have only 10 mins to meet me at her nearest bus interchange. So I gave an excuse for my OC, skipping out with just my singlet and a short.
Wow, was my first impression when I saw her there waiting for me, she was wearing a low cut shirt which really make her boobs sizes looks big & juicy.
She is not so tall but the ways she wearing is a good combination which is reviewing some of her assets....I started to have a small talk with her and propose we go to less crowded area to sit & chat. We took a short walk to a park nearby & I found a quiet corner....as we chat i put my arm around her waist to test water, no rejection so i started to make my advance with a small kiss on her lips follow my long frenching after I got her high...than my hands got dirty and started to roaming her boobs from the top shirt....soft & perky tips.....
Although I cant bonk a maid yesterday but at least I got a dessert ....hahaha....will try to bonk her soon, hopefully she is wild in bed too....that all folks.
nice lah she sounds hot man
Old 10-12-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Hi, i new to sbf. I try using badoo and meet one. 1st time i use the app. 1 meet was on her void deck as too many children playing ariund. So only just talk. But she just come here from PI not a maid.
After small talk we apart.
Yesterday i boost up my courage to ask whether she want to come out, surprised she agreed. We went walk in nature, have dinner. But dont have the hot moment like those pro here.
In the end only one kiss and few handful on her boo.
Hope next time still have chance.

Btw got one after say. Hi straight ask me for money $700. I told i can only give $100, but she must meet me in room. But she said no but keep ask to help her 1st.

I don't drive so will have alot of disadvantage

Anyway now every day i will come in here to view your adventures
Old 11-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Hi, i new to sbf. I try using badoo and meet one. 1st time i use the app. 1 meet was on her void deck as too many children playing ariund. So only just talk. But she just come here from PI not a maid.
After small talk we apart.
Yesterday i boost up my courage to ask whether she want to come out, surprised she agreed. We went walk in nature, have dinner. But dont have the hot moment like those pro here.
In the end only one kiss and few handful on her boo.
Hope next time still have chance.

Btw got one after say. Hi straight ask me for money $700. I told i can only give $100, but she must meet me in room. But she said no but keep ask to help her 1st.

I don't drive so will have alot of disadvantage

Anyway now every day i will come in here to view your adventures
The one ask money can give up ask her F spider , they can thrust but can’t trust them bro and bonding one cam sweet talk her slowly try turn on horny button sure get her n good luck
Old 11-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarmclock View Post
nice lah she sounds hot man
yes bro, she is hot and a good kisser too, hope to bonk her soon but she going bck to Indonesia for holiday this Saturday....so have to wait till she is bck, hope I can share her boobs pix if she allow me to take....wish me luck
Old 11-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any ktv concept where pinay/indos like to go on Sundays?
Old 11-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

ANYONe encounter a pinoy by the name of Yern from badoo. Stay at upper Serangoon
Old 11-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
The one ask money can give up ask her F spider , they can thrust but can’t trust them bro and bonding one cam sweet talk her slowly try turn on horny button sure get her n good luck
Thks for the encouragement , will try hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1