The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio food stall helper

Thanks for sharing,
Old 25-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

LOL. cannot stop going to NeWest mall to bio the chio bakers. damn delicious the jugs.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Not food stall help but saw a girl simply dressed with her two jugs spilling out in b2 of tampines mall inside the laundry shop beside the travellator. Just go down from the travellator beside ntuc at b1 and u can see her.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

abc market the one selling malaxiangguo one nubbad. the one selling western also
Old 04-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
Always love looking at the Vegeterian stall lady boss at amk Blk 453 petite and look ah Lian. Damn!!! Anyone upped her before . She look a damn good fuck. Hehe
a good start to the day beo-ing the vegetarian bee hoon while eating her
Old 08-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

was at YS safra on tue, saw the syt with teh voice, v sexy indeed, her eyes r really the best feature. i believe her mum calls the shots, her mum has better customer svc. cos my son spilled his drink, her mum replace the drink without charging us. i do prefer the mum lol. the syt was like a ice queen, but she can connect reg customers v good. shall bring my son there more often haha
Old 08-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
feesix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
was at YS safra on tue, saw the syt with teh voice, v sexy indeed, her eyes r really the best feature. i believe her mum calls the shots, her mum has better customer svc. cos my son spilled his drink, her mum replace the drink without charging us. i do prefer the mum lol. the syt was like a ice queen, but she can connect reg customers v good. shall bring my son there more often haha
Are you referring to the café? I didn't know they are mother-daughter
Old 08-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
Not food stall help but saw a girl simply dressed with her two jugs spilling out in b2 of tampines mall inside the laundry shop beside the travellator. Just go down from the travellator beside ntuc at b1 and u can see her.
Hahaha will Go and bio her

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 08-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
waswas49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feesix View Post
The SYT always in spag top and jean shorts
Old 10-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by feesix View Post
yes the cafe, behind saw a balinese spa. anyone tried? the counter gal seems like prc... so nvr try
Old 10-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
backpackar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yishun Park hawker center... the stall selling bbq chicken wings... the lady taking order in FBT shorts and low cut singlet... wife with me cant snipe a pic...
Old 10-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
GuineaHog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by backpackar View Post
Yishun Park hawker center... the stall selling bbq chicken wings... the lady taking order in FBT shorts and low cut singlet... wife with me cant snipe a pic...
Nice share bro, will go and have a look
Old 11-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Sembawang NTUC Foodfare Malaxiangguo got one chio bu work on weekday evenings. She looks local and talks with local slang but I never dare to ask her where she from...
Old 11-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
Yihok77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYihok77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Sembawang NTUC Foodfare Malaxiangguo got one chio bu work on weekday evenings. She looks local and talks with local slang but I never dare to ask her where she from...
She will reply you from your heart near my work place will try to look out later
Old 21-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really a hawker...
there is this MILF who work in a bread shop outside the HDB block near Fernvale LRT station.
I think she is a Mainland Chinese and she should be staying around Sengkang area. She normally work in the morning until around 3 plus 4 PM.
The bread shop name is Bakery cuisine.... Blk 436 Fernvale Rd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1