The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
I am interested in my busty prof...(fictional haha)

Hey bros, I am sharing this incident to seek for advice from you guys.

Ok, here goes the incident..

I am a final year student in a local university. I study engineering, and so some of you may know that a final year engineering student has to complete a final year project, aka FYP, in order to graduate.

For every FYP, there is an attached professor acting as your supervisor. My supervisor is an elegant middle aged lady from mainland China.

She is a milf. The first time I saw her, I could not help but to stare at her voluptuous pair of breasts. Even under the formal buttoned shirt, her tits almost popped the shirt buttons out.

I wonder why I never have any lectures from her before in all these years!

I heard some of my friends said that PRC ladies are really sexually active and are somewhat horny. But she is already 40+ years old, and I assume she is married even though I see no ring on her finger. Most importantly, she is a prof in my uni!

She is very nice and approachable, and whenever she gives me instructions on how to solve a technical challenge, she would lean in so close that I could feel her warm breath on my ears. It is itchy and arousing.

She is not tall, big tits, somewhat ok ass, as most asian women are, and white smooth silky legs, like all those sexy Chinese milfs you would have expected.

For sometime, she was just nice to visit. A lot of my peers dread to meet up regularly with their supervisors, but not me.

But then, one day she suggested that we could actually communicate via WeChat so that I don’t have to email or visit her that often over some trivial matters.

I downloaded WeChat just for her as we locals mostly use telegram or WhatsApp.

We would discuss our project and a little bit of casual small talks. Soon, I learnt that her husband is a visiting prof in US currently and they have no children together.

She even asked about my relationship status,and joked that I was too good looking to be single.

Then yesterday, she sent me a few pictures of her in different attires, asking which one was better to attend an event in next week.

I have attached some screenshots of our wechat history.

https://imgur.com/a/T5wdBep

The question I have to you guys is.. do you guys think she is somewhat seducing me??? I am so confused!! But if she is interested in my, how come she would suggest wechat to reduce the frequency of me visiting her??

Last edited by lucaslegend; 11-12-2018 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Re: I am interested in my busty prof...

I will say, i can’t tell from photos actually as lighting and angles will make some photos look nice. Is it ok i pop by your place? Anyway, i am nearby and so long never see you, also miss u.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Maybe less frequency visiting her but more opportunities for chats and Constant contact.
I would say there’s high chance she is tempting you.
Who the duck would send u pics of such pic with cleavage? Lol
Old 10-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like she is interested in you. If not why she will ask you such personal qns. Probably she also testing water first, start with wechat first. she sure has very huge racks. Luckily u.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Straits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Maybe less frequency visiting her but more opportunities for chats and Constant contact.
I would say there’s high chance she is tempting you.
Who the duck would send u pics of such pic with cleavage? Lol
I think she is tempting too, send pics of cleavage
Old 10-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
I will say, i can’t tell from photos actually as lighting and angles will make some photos look nice. Is it ok i pop by your place? Anyway, i am nearby and so long never see you, also miss u.
Yes and also she can do modelling by changing those dresses in person.

Last edited by diputs1269; 10-12-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
She is not really pretty. Like those rich wealthy aunty look. But then it’s just so tempting to fantasise about her.. mainly because I am fanatic about tits...
Old 10-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of being the only wet blanket in this thread -- I advise you to be friendly with her but do not cross the line while you still have a student-FYP advisor relationship. If you sleep with her, all it takes is for a loose tongue or two for senior faculty to get involved and start an investigation. Why risk your degree and graduation at this time? Wait till you finish your studies, she will still be there if you keep her interest warm. Good luck!
Old 10-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
highster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She sent to me as well
Old 11-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Aiya starting a documentary fictional thread why you like this spoil.. hahaha
Old 11-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highster View Post

She sent to me as well
So, you and TS are classmates...
Old 11-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highster View Post

She sent to me as well
Me also got it

I guess we have all been attending University Of Geylang
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longsleep is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Me also got it

I guess we have all been attending University Of Geylang
This university look worthy of enrollment, where to find this "Prof" in Geylang?
Old 11-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Aiya starting a documentary fictional thread why you like this spoil.. hahaha
Haha...guess some old birds/lao chiao likes to expose what some forummers may portray as real when actually it is fiction.

They are very sharp and knowledgeable and will not tolerate having the wool pulled over their eagle eyes!

Be warned and if it is fiction, say so instead of literally 'hanging a goat's head whilst selling dog meat!'
Old 11-12-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

This lady is actually a FL in KL. Haha, I returned back to her for a few times and she is worth it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1