The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Happy Chinese New Year, CQueen.
祝您新年快乐。万事如意。出入平安。
Old 02-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
Happy Chinese New Year, CQueen.
祝您新年快乐。万事如意。出入平安。
GONG Xi FAI CAI Hardcoremayhem,

Thanks for your blessings. To have someone like you here in this forum who never fails to give me your blessings on different festivals throughout is already one big blessing in itself.

May I wish you and your loved ones GOOD HEALTH, JOY AND LOVE THROUGHOUT AND GOOD WEALTH.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon Samsters,

Just to let you know that those who invited me for a chat in the chat room, more often than not I could not reply because I used my mobile phone to access this forum which does not reflect you messaging me in the chat room.
Its only when I used my Mac to access this forum, then I realised there were quite a few chat messages which I did not attend to promptly.
I want to avoid being misunderstood as being rude for not responding to your chat in the chat room.
Sorry, once again, for any inconveniences caused.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 11
Kulai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKulai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring76 View Post
Show us your sluty picture :P
Me too bro. Can you share anything sluty picture. were sorry but I'm newbie here want to experience about this forum.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulai View Post
Me too bro. Can you share anything sluty picture. were sorry but I'm newbie here want to experience about this forum.
Happy Lunar New Year,

What talking you ha?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tikoman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz.... always miss the chance to have the suckalicious blow from the queen.

Old 08-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoman77 View Post
Haiz.... always miss the chance to have the suckalicious blow from the queen.

Happy Lunar New Year Tikoman,

How can my warm mouth not want to give your tiko hard horny cock a good deep blow when my hungry mouth always has a soft spot for man who are tiko and horny?
Cos your wet hard cock too tiko lah with too many sluts fighting to lay their mouths on it, so my warm mouth no chance lah to deepthroat it.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

How can my warm mouth not want to give your tiko hard horny cock a good deep blow when my hungry mouth always has a soft spot for man who are tiko and horny?
Cos your wet hard cock too tiko lah with too many sluts fighting to lay their mouths on it, so my warm mouth no chance lah to deepthroat it.
Not sure if you like younger guys, but I'd like to give it a try.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Not sure if you like younger guys, but I'd like to give it a try.
Good morning Ceandy,

Which slut will not enjoy a younger cock which it is harder and more delicious?
But your younger, harder and delicious cock had been served many a times by beautiful, more slutty and desirable LBs. I am afraid my warm mouyh may not be able to deliver that level of high thrill sexcitement that your horny cock is used to, leave alone my plain looking Jane looks.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good morning Ceandy,

Which slut will not enjoy a younger cock which it is harder and more delicious?
But your younger, harder and delicious cock had been served many a times by beautiful, more slutty and desirable LBs. I am afraid my warm mouyh may not be able to deliver that level of high thrill sexcitement that your horny cock is used to, leave alone my plain looking Jane looks.
I've never been with a CD before, and thinking about it gives me the same feeling I had when I first tried a LB years ago. The anticipation is enough to give me a raging hard on. But if you're not keen, it's totally fine. No pressure.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tikoman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:

Haha. U r too modest Jess. It's always wrong day wrong timing. Priority still given to your One and only first. Shall wait for you to return to serve us all again

Hopefully we find the right day right time.

Cheers
Old 09-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do envy those cocks that get to be served by your mouth. Wondering if mine can also has that privilege.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiBeiSong View Post
I do envy those cocks that get to be served by your mouth. Wondering if mine can also has that privilege.
Happy Lunar New Year XiBeiSong,

My hungry mouth also envy those sluts that deepthroated n engulfed your horny cock because they sure XiBeiSong until they forgot their own names.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I've never been with a CD before, and thinking about it gives me the same feeling I had when I first tried a LB years ago. The anticipation is enough to give me a raging hard on. But if you're not keen, it's totally fine. No pressure.
Good afternoon Ceandy,

You come across as a well mannered and respectable horny guy. It would be nice to invite you for a drink at my place and let nature takes its own course. Do leave yr hp no in my inbox for me to arrange for a suitable time to invite you over to chit chat and ............
Old 10-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good afternoon Ceandy,

You come across as a well mannered and respectable horny guy. It would be nice to invite you for a drink at my place and let nature takes its own course. Do leave yr hp no in my inbox for me to arrange for a suitable time to invite you over to chit chat and ............
Thanks for leaving your hp no in my inbox. Will those Rowell LBs "attack" me for inviting you to my place, thus depriving them of your tenderness and warmth? I do not want to be labelled as a slut wretch by them for taking you away from them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1