The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
care to share which jeans outlet u went to? lolx
Sure thing. Uniqlo
Old 10-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walking back to office after lunch.

Saw a nice hour glass lady in front, silk type material pants that's so soft and thin, her firm butt cheeks were perfectly hugged. And the shape of her tiny undies including the lace pattern can be clearly seen. 😁

It's a good day.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post

Saw a nice hour glass lady in front, silk type material pants that's so soft and thin, her firm butt cheeks were perfectly hugged. And the shape of her tiny undies including the lace pattern can be clearly seen. 😁

It's a good day.
this should chase your monday blue away ,, haha
Old 10-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Oktoberfest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Morning gentleman,

Good Sunday to you guys. Nothing really Beats having girls to sit on the floor with skirt or dress on. I rmb zouk when it was at Jiak Kim. There’s the zouk bridge and girls wear very short skirt. We will all go holiday inn basement to buy cheap maybe pirated vodka plus coke/Sprite and drink at the bridge in a group. So all of us would sit in a circle and play games. That was the best as at the start the girls would sit very cautiously. As the night went on, I purpose games where we had to move a little. Slowly but surely, they were getting abit heck care on exposing their panty. Suddenly u see pink. Red yellow. White. Glimpses of it. As they stand and sit. Halfway thru clubbing, I told one of them their panty colour and it was nice. Before u know it, felt something touched my Brother and well. It was a happy ending

Nowadays, clarkquay zouk is so boring.
Those were the good old days!
Old 11-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
IscoDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post

It's a good day.
Very good sighting bro!
Old 12-12-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the Daiso in a heartland mall recently. Saw a 20/30 yo woman doing her shopping. She wore the typical heartland attire with a wide and loose neck opening. She was focusing on her shopping, and as I was walking past her, her gesture suggest she is about to adjust her arms and squeeze her chest forward as she reach out for something on the shelves.

For those who have the same experience, probably can follow what I am about to describe.

As she squeeze her chest forward with her arms, the shirt opening became super wide. She is skinny, and A cup. So literally, u can see her bra and the bra opening very clearly.

Eraser nips. It is a 1 second - now u see it, now u don’t type of chance. Felt a win for that day.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Haha nice. Always right time right place luck
Old 12-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I was at the Daiso in a heartland mall recently. Saw a 20/30 yo woman doing her shopping. She wore the typical heartland attire with a wide and loose neck opening. She was focusing on her shopping, and as I was walking past her, her gesture suggest she is about to adjust her arms and squeeze her chest forward as she reach out for something on the shelves.

For those who have the same experience, probably can follow what I am about to describe.

As she squeeze her chest forward with her arms, the shirt opening became super wide. She is skinny, and A cup. So literally, u can see her bra and the bra opening very clearly.

Eraser nips. It is a 1 second - now u see it, now u don’t type of chance. Felt a win for that day.
case of right place right time
Old 12-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Picture speaks a thousand words.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
TVdisconnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Haha nice. Always right time right place luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
case of right place right time
Yeah, timing is very important
Old 13-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone gets turned on by meaty OLs in mini dress?
Old 13-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
Anyone gets turned on by meaty OLs in mini dress?
Me, I feel more turned on looking at meaty ol zg compared to skinny ones
Old 13-12-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Me, I feel more turned on looking at meaty ol zg compared to skinny ones
I find skinny OL easier to zg than meaty ones
Old 13-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZappaCosta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

I'm always on the lookout when at Daiso too
Old 16-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Not a zg but I was q-ing for purchase, notice the girl behind me standing quite close. 7/10 not bad body, B cup average. I realise she stood closer to me when I felt her left breast brush against my back, I act like I didn't feel anything then 'accidentally' fell backwards abit, brushing against two of her full B cup melons. Totally made my day by feeling the syt boobs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1