The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Been thru' tis a few times b4...nothing in life lasts forever bro...good or bad...so dun waste precious time & mind effort dwelling on things unresponsive esp r/s...if it is yrs or meant to be yrs, it will remain wif u continuously & maybe forever...but if not, like in yr present case, it is better to move on & spend yr time & energy more fruitfully on the next one if u still want...time & tide waits for no man...if it is lost, u can never find it back even if u want to...life is never static esp where r/s is concerned..it usually changes for the worse as time passes by...tats where we see so many divorces ard us, best of frens becoming worst of enemies, etc, etc....

so if we r enjoying something good at the moment, strike while the iron is hot, make the best use of it & enjoy it while we still can & hv the time...for the next moment it may well disappear & may just become just sweet memories at best...

we all hv our fair share of disappointments in many of our r/s...but the ocean is so wide bro, & there still r opportunities to find new 'fishes' elsewhere...though tis will require more time & patience from u...Best wishes to u...& T.Q. for sharing yr tis unique encounter wif us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect quite a number of people think my story is fictional, especially the dream sequence, but it's real.

Now I don't know if S is just busy, and will contact me again, or is gone for good. The uncertainty is maddening.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 12-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

And I must thank the bro who volunteered his assistance to hopefully improve the current situation. I still don't know how to proceed though. But I would like to pay you back for your kindness

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 12-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

So far 2 bros have advised me to just forget S. One bro has indicated I should try to re-establish contact.

The thing is how could I possibly do so in a forum where I'm sure there's a chance she will read my message? It matters not if after reading she's still not willing to carry on, but at least I have tried.

At the very least to seek closure, I need to know that it's her deliberate choice...

Old 12-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Anyway the vast majority of the visitors to this post are probably here hoping to read stories which they hope would be erotic in nature, while a small minority are those also hoping to get their share of encounters.

And with this post, I guess I'll end the story.

If you have any feedback, suggestions or the means to help please message me

Old 13-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

After a long day at work, as I was changing out of my scrubs to go home, I noticed I had notifications from my Line app.

And with a "hey hello" from her, my spirits were lifted immensely!

True to what one of the bros said when he messaged me, S had been busy this past week.

S says she's really tired and has no time lately for meeting up. She says she'll let me know when she feels like it. Hopefully it'll be soon !

Old 13-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
After a long day at work, as I was changing out of my scrubs to go home, I noticed I had notifications from my Line app.

True to what one of the bros said when he messaged me, S had been busy this past week.

S says she's really tired and has no time lately for meeting up. She says she'll let me know when she feels like it. Hopefully it'll be soon !
Hey bro, five pages already... are you going to fuck her or not?
Old 13-09-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hey bro, five pages already... are you going to fuck her or not?
HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAA

No.

Tsk tsk

Old 13-09-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAA

No.

Tsk tsk
Don't say no too quickly, let nature take its course
Old 13-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Don't say no too quickly, let nature take its course
Of course of course. I already mentioned before. Only if she wanted it with me.

It's just Bro Conquer put it in a way such that it seems I should fuck her simply because. Bro, she's not a prize for me to"conquer". Lol

Old 13-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for u TS ... congrats !.. she's back !.. keep it up !.. Jiayu & all the best

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

YAY! I guess she still has not forgotten about you!
Old 13-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Congrats to you bro... lucky you din post on the university site...
Old 13-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolucas View Post
Congrats to you bro... lucky you din post on the university site...
Yah man. Then again, she doesn't seem to be the type who'll read those pages anyway.

Old 14-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Whiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wish you good luck .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1