The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
morrelation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Thanks TS, support nice story
Old 05-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

dinno tis story is oso sexciting...had a hardon reading it...eagerly waiting for more updates

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
blackywater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, do continue please!
Old 06-11-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

2nd Encounter
@Our HDB 4-room Flat, on Our Marital Bed

him: ahh.... niceeeee....... baby.... you sure love my cock don't you.... look at you go!

me: noooo...

him: then why are you fucking my cock so hard....

me: because I want this to end quickly!

i lied... i won't deny it... something's wrong with me.. i feel different.. but when he licked me... i felt that he unlocked a part of me I never thought existed.. I want that feeling again! but somehow riding him wasn't giving me that... i still remember, the last time when I rode him i was so high and i loved the feeling, how I could adjust and fix the angle that made me feel the most pleasure! maybe that time i was drunk.. but....no... it was so long after we drank... and I am so sober today.. i barely drank..

him: end quickly?? you know I don't cum easy baby...

i ignored him... i don't care about him cumming! I want the feeling again... I bent forward and fed him my nipple. he gladly licked it! i loved it.. he has amazing licking skills!!! but it's not enough to make me feel that sensation again.. how do I make him lick my vagina again?????

then... i had an idea...

me: I really can't anymore......

i climbed off him and lay beside him, showing him how exhausted I was.... he laid still as well...

me: i'm going to shower... please go home...

i got up and climbed over him, especially and exactly over his face...

him: no! I'm not done with you..

he grabbed hold of my legs to stop me.. he pushed my waist forward..

him: suck my cock until I cum! and swallow all of it!

me: i can't... i really can't anymore..

him: fine... i'm going to make you want to suck for me...

i felt him slide my thong aside immediately and I felt something go into my vagina... it was his finger I supposed... i felt something.. he started fingering me hard and fast.... oh shit... those fingers.... the shape he made his fingers to be... the angles... it's something new again..... but.... no.... it's not what I want still......

me: ouch .. ouch... stop... it's painful... ouch... stop it...... please... it's painful..

he listened.. but didn't seem to want to stop... i realise that he doesn't care about me... me complaining that it hurts will just spur him on to do it further....

him: suck my cock for me ...

me: no way.. .stop it.. it's painful!!

i lied again... but ..... yes!! ohhhh!! ohhhhhh!! ooohhhhhhhh!!! it worked... i love it!!!! he had pulled my thighs down and made me sit on his face.. he was right!! he was right!!! he was going to make me want to suck for him! he made me want to suck for him! i want to suck for him... i don't know why!! it's disgusting! i hated it!!! but.... this feeling... those sensations.... i felt so high!!! i wanted to return him the pleasure!!!

i reached for his cock, i pulled it towards my face... it was so thick... wasn't that long that it was scary.. but thick enough... it looked like so delicious!! it looked so tasty!!! i wanted to lick it... i wanted to suck on it.. i wanted to worship it!!! i took one more good look at it! i closed my eyes and then started to kiss it all over... gosh... his lick... so good!!!! feels sooooo goood!!! i kissed his penis and I loved it... i kissed it all over, then looked at it again.. i opened my mouth and let the penis head go inside... so much of his cum was there... i licked it off.. i felt his cum slide down my throat.. i sucked on it a few more times and then started to masturbate his penis quick and fast.. i didn't want to grip it too hard.. i want him to feel good... just..... just.... ohhh.. ohhh.... like the way he's pleasuring me down there right now.... ohhhhh... i love this position....... I'm already 34 years old and this is the first time I feel these things... i kept sucking harder and licking it!!!!! he was moaning... then...... he moaned out loud!!! i felt hot semen shoot inside my mouth... so much of it... some of it flowed down his penis.. it was too much... hey!! hey!! shit!! why did I swallow it?????

him: all of it!! all of it!! swallow all of it!

no way! no! i shook my head and took his penis out of my mouth... i got off from on top of him and laid beside him... he was panting too... and not licking me anymore.. but he suddenly got up!

him: i'm not done with you! I haven't fully cummed!

he got in between my legs, lifted both so high that they were almost parallel to my upper body.. he pushed his penis straight into me! he didn't even bother to slide my thong away... i could feel and hear a bit of the thong tearing as his forced his way past my labia and into my soaking wet vagina!! HE POUNDED ME LIKE A WILD BEAST!! I've never had anyone make such intense love to me, but this was considered VIOLENT!!! I moaned out so loud!!! I didn't even care that my own husband was sleeping just meters away in our living room!!! i was screaming for mercy... i kept moaning no! but that spurred him on even more!!! HE POUNDED ME HARDER AND HARDER!!! That angle wasn't natural.... it was tearing my vagina as everytime he pulls out and pushes back in, the angle wasn't right..... he fucked me so hard!!! he was like a machine gun!!!! GOSHHH!!! GOSHHH!!! i think i was going to black out!!! OH SHITTTT!! my body shuddered!!!! i felt my orgasm!! him too!! he moaned out and screamed!

then... i realised.. he's doing it again!!

me: hey!! take it out!!

him: oh yeah baby!! I'm gonna cum it all inside you!!!

I struggled but he pinned me down... i watched the energy drain from his face as he began to relax.... he pulled his penis out took a good look at my panties and smiled... i knew that smile... he knew he had dominated it, he had abused it, he had devastated it and he had violated it!! he then climbed over me! he kneeled closer and closer to my head... then he stopped just at my breasts..

me: what are you doing?

him: I want your bra too...

he started to masturbate himself... i looked up at him.. but I was falling asleep... i didn't even have to energy to stop him.. I could feel his semen dripping on me already... he pointed his penis at one of my nipples and aimed it... more of his semen dripped on to my nipple.. then... finally he ejaculated! it wasn't shooting out.. it was his third ejaculation already! he flowed down... he made sure he dripped it all my bra rather than my breasts...

him: open your mouth!

i shook my head.......

him: if you don't.... i'm gonna fuck you one whole round again.... beside your husband....

hmmmm.. why didn't I feel worried at all...... do I not mind? do I want another round??? no.. noooo...

i opened my mouth...

he dripped whatever semen he had into my mouth.... it took a few seconds.. and he was dried up....

him: swallow it...

i shook my head, and kept his semen on my tongue... i even lifted it to show him.... HE LOVED IT!

him: looks like someone wants to be fucked beside her husband...

i shook my head violently, but kept his semen on my tongue! he got off me and tried to drag me out of bed... i resisted and tried to mouth the word no!

him: come follow me...

i kept the semen on my tongue.... he tried dragging me again but i refused to move.. he got tired... he pushed his cock inside me again, started to fuck me slowly... he looked down at me and continued to fuck me slowly..... shit... he looked at me and smile.... it was a game he was playing... he fucked me harder and harder!! it was getting harder to keep the semen on my tongue.... I was getting tired... my vagina felt sore.... i was getting so sooo tired..... I couldn't take it anymore... i swallowed the semen and closed my eyes and looked away....

him: baby....

he turned my head to face him again and leaned in to kiss me on my lips...

him: you are mine now...

i looked away...

him: in time to come, I'm going to DEPOSIT so much of my semen inside you....

me: no.. we are done...

he laughed.... he got up and off the bed.... he started putting on his clothes again. then he went out of the room... he returned with his briefcase!

him: you know what to do.

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 08-11-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

2nd Encounter
@Our HDB 4-room Flat, on Our Marital Bed

him: ahh.... niceeeee....... baby.... you sure love my cock don't you.... look at you go!

him: then why are you fucking my cock so hard....

me: because I want this to end quickly!

i lied... i won't deny it... something's wrong with me.. i feel different.. but when he licked me... i felt that he unlocked a part of me I never thought existed.. I want that feeling again! but somehow riding him wasn't giving me that... i still remember, the last time when I rode him i was so high and i loved the feeling, how I could adjust and fix the angle that made me feel the most pleasure! maybe that time i was drunk.. but....no... it was so long after we drank... and I am so sober today.. i barely drank..

him: end quickly?? you know I don't cum easy baby...

i ignored him... i don't care about him cumming! I want the feeling again... I bent forward and fed him my nipple. he gladly licked it! i loved it.. he has amazing licking skills!!! but it's not enough to make me feel that sensation again.. how do I make him lick my vagina again?????

then... i had an idea...

me: I really can't anymore......

i climbed off him and lay beside him, showing him how exhausted I was.... he laid still as well...

me: i'm going to shower... please go home...

i got up and climbed over him, especially and exactly over his face...

him: no! I'm not done with you..

he grabbed hold of my legs to stop me.. he pushed my waist forward..

him: suck my cock until I cum! and swallow all of it!

me: i can't... i really can't anymore..

him: fine... i'm going to make you want to suck for me...

i felt him slide my thong aside immediately and I felt something go into my vagina... it was his finger I supposed... i felt something.. he started fingering me hard and fast.... oh shit... those fingers.... the shape he made his fingers to be... the angles... it's something new again..... but.... no.... it's not what I want still......

me: ouch .. ouch... stop... it's painful... ouch... stop it...... please... it's painful..

he listened.. but didn't seem to want to stop... i realise that he doesn't care about me... me complaining that it hurts will just spur him on to do it further....

him: suck my cock for me ...

me: no way.. .stop it.. it's painful!!

i lied again... but ..... yes!! ohhhh!! ohhhhhh!! ooohhhhhhhh!!! it worked... i love it!!!!
he had pulled my thighs down and made me sit on his face.. he was right!! he was right!!! he was going to make me want to suck for him! he made me want to suck for him! i want to suck for him... i don't know why!! it's disgusting! i hated it!!! but.... this feeling... those sensations.... i felt so high!!! i wanted to return him the pleasure!!!

i reached for his cock, i pulled it towards my face... it was so thick... wasn't that long that it was scary.. but thick enough... it looked like so delicious!! it looked so tasty!!! i wanted to lick it... i wanted to suck on it.. i wanted to worship it!!! i took one more good look at it! i closed my eyes and then started to kiss it all over... gosh... his lick... so good!!!! feels sooooo goood!!! i kissed his penis and I loved it... i kissed it all over, then looked at it again.. i opened my mouth and let the penis head go inside... so much of his cum was there... i licked it off.. i felt his cum slide down my throat.. i sucked on it a few more times and then started to masturbate his penis quick and fast.. i didn't want to grip it too hard.. i want him to feel good... just..... just.... ohhh.. ohhh.... like the way he's pleasuring me down there right now.... ohhhhh... i love this position....... I'm already 34 years old and this is the first time I feel these things... i kept sucking harder and licking it!!!!! he was moaning... then...... he moaned out loud!!! i felt hot semen shoot inside my mouth... so much of it... some of it flowed down his penis.. it was too much... hey!! hey!! shit!! why did I swallow it?????

him: all of it!! all of it!! swallow all of it!

no way! no! i shook my head and took his penis out of my mouth.
i got off from on top of him and laid beside him... he was panting too... and not licking me anymore.. but he suddenly got up!

him: i'm not done with you! I haven't fully cummed!

he got in between my legs, lifted both so high that they were almost parallel to my upper body.. he pushed his penis straight into me! he didn't even bother to slide my thong away... i could feel and hear a bit of the thong tearing as his forced his way past my labia and into my soaking wet vagina!! HE POUNDED ME LIKE A WILD BEAST!! I've never had anyone make such intense love to me, but this was considered VIOLENT!!! I moaned out so loud!!! I didn't even care that my own husband was sleeping just meters away in our living room!!! i was screaming for mercy... i kept moaning no! but that spurred him on even more!!! HE POUNDED ME HARDER AND HARDER!!! That angle wasn't natural.... it was tearing my vagina as everytime he pulls out and pushes back in, the angle wasn't right..... he fucked me so hard!!! he was like a machine gun!!!! GOSHHH!!! GOSHHH!!! i think i was going to black out!!! OH SHITTTT!! my body shuddered!!!! i felt my orgasm!! him too!! he moaned out and screamed!

then... i realised.. he's doing it again!!

me: hey!! take it out!!

him: oh yeah baby!! I'm gonna cum it all inside you!!!

I struggled but he pinned me down... i watched the energy drain from his face as he began to relax.... he pulled his penis out took a good look at my panties and smiled... i knew that smile... he knew he had dominated it, he had abused it, he had devastated it and he had violated it!! he then climbed over me! he kneeled closer and closer to my head... then he stopped just at my breasts..

me: what are you doing?

him: I want your bra too...

he started to masturbate himself... i looked up at him.. but I was falling asleep... i didn't even have to energy to stop him.. I could feel his semen dripping on me already... he pointed his penis at one of my nipples and aimed it... more of his semen dripped on to my nipple.. then... finally he ejaculated! it wasn't shooting out.. it was his third ejaculation already! he flowed down... he made sure he dripped it all my bra rather than my breasts...

him: open your mouth!

i shook my head.......

him: if you don't.... i'm gonna fuck you one whole round again.... beside your husband....

hmmmm.. why didn't I feel worried at all...... do I not mind? do I want another round??? no.. noooo...

i opened my mouth...

he dripped whatever semen he had into my mouth.... it took a few seconds.. and he was dried up....

him: swallow it...

i shook my head, and kept his semen on my tongue... i even lifted it to show him.... HE LOVED IT!

him: looks like someone wants to be fucked beside her husband...

i shook my head violently, but kept his semen on my tongue! he got off me and tried to drag me out of bed... i resisted and tried to mouth the word no!

him: come follow me...

i kept the semen on my tongue.... he tried dragging me again but i refused to move.. he got tired... he pushed his cock inside me again, started to fuck me slowly... he looked down at me and continued to fuck me slowly..... shit... he looked at me and smile.... it was a game he was playing... he fucked me harder and harder!! it was getting harder to keep the semen on my tongue.... I was getting tired... my vagina felt sore.... i was getting so sooo tired..... I couldn't take it anymore... i swallowed the semen and closed my eyes and looked away....

him: baby....

he turned my head to face him again and leaned in to kiss me on my lips...

him: you are mine now...

i looked away...

him: in time to come, I'm going to plant so much of my semen inside you....

me: no.. we are done...

he laughed.... he got up and off the bed.... he started putting on his clothes again. then he went out of the room... he returned with his briefcase!

him: you know what to do.
feel for tis wifey's dilemma...dun want knowing it's wrong BUT yet WANT ! ..story related conversationally intersperse with normal paragraphing is exciting to read ...keep it cumming TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
TiffalaSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, support for more
Old 10-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

@His HDB 3-room Flat, his Bedroom/SIZE]

oh gosh... he probably has never trimmed it in his entire life!! his hair was so long and messy... it made his thing look even shorter and smaller than it was... it's so different from the white cock which I've grown used to sucking.. at least he trims his hair.. it was neat and it was much much thicker.. it felt nice to hold, it was hard but also soft on the outside. i'm so thankful that the first cock I was forced to suck was way better than this pathetic and messy one right in my face now...

him: come on... suck for me please..

he even tried pulling my head closer to his penis but I resisted..

me: please don't... can you please let me go?

him: why can't you suck for me??? you suck for him but don't suck for me?

me: he blackmailed me! he threatened to sack my hubby if i didn't suck for him!!

him: but now i'm also threatening you! if you don't suck for me, then I will tell your hubby that you sucked for his boss and let him fucked many times too!

i looked up at him, with anger in my eyes...

I've made a HUGE MISTAKE!!

Earlier that afternoon....

Hubby's boss was groping my butt as we walked to the lift.. I was worried as usual that we would be spotted by someone I knew. I pushed his hands away in an annoyed manner as usual, he loves it. he loved my resistance. i know it.. he knows i know it too.. well... at least, if anyone does spots us, I am still showing resistance... that was the only comfort I drew... while waiting for the lift, he grabbed me from behind and started to lick my ear and squeeze my boobs.. he enjoys doing that, especially when there are others around.. I would always have to avoid their eye contact and gently push him away...

just as I was about to push him away..... the lift door opened...

The moment felt like an eternity... at that moment, i could really feel my heart stop, then beat a thousand times faster.. blood shot up to my head, making me so dizzy!!! I could hardly breath! I could not think as well! the expression on the person inside the lift was similar as well.. he looked shocked at me, and took a few seconds before reacting and then walked out of the lift... hubby's boss let go of me and pulled me into the lfit as well.. he gave the person a look of disapproval as he continued to stare at me when he walked out of the lift.. but thankfully, he didn't turn to check on me again... after the other hotel guests entered the lift, hubby's boss continued to grope me from behind and lick my ears... i couldn't feel anything at all...

my mind was jammed, stuck!

my very worst fears had come true!!!

we had just been spotted by my ex colleague! Dave!

hubby's boss pinned me against the door.. we've not even entered the hotel room yet! he enjoys doing that, kissing me all over, groping me all over, pulled down the front zip of my dress completely to my stomach, exposing my bra... he takes a good look at it, took in a deep breath, he was turned on! he started cupping my breast and licking one nipple while he unlocks the door with a key card. usually, I would struggle so hard to stop him, but... today..... i really couldn't be bothered...... i was still feeling so nervous.... not because my vagina is going to be pounded hard and completely violated by my husband's boss... but because.... i couldn't stop thinking..... what will Dave do???

hubby's boss worked his way down south after his tongue enjoyed my nipples.. as much as I hate him for 'raping' me all the time, I do realise that he's not selfish in bed... He would make effort to lick my vagina for at least 15 minutes because he knew I secretly loved it...... he started licking again, but that moment, I felt nothing........ i couldn't feel much... i derived no pleasure from the sensations.... i laid on the bed as still as a log... this drove hubby's boss nuts... he wanted me to moan, to be at his mercy and to yearn for him to fuck me.. but I showed no vulnerability or sexual surrender.....

he worked so hard to lick me, i barely moaned a few rare times... he gave up after 20 plus minutes!

he looked down at me... there was a look of determination in his eyes...

him: oh i do like a challenge!

I felt his penis push hard and fast into me...

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 04-12-2018 at 02:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 10-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

@His HDB 3-room Flat, his Bedroom/SIZE]

oh gosh.. it was so smelly!!!

me: can you please go and wash it again?

Dave: washed already leh.. you wash for me la.

i found that dreadful, but it's still better off! i nodded my head at him..

Dave: wait ah..

He took a pair of shorts and put it. we were in his bedroom. he opened the door and said something in hokkien to his mother, who was in the living room. a few minutes later, he signaled to me all clear and guided me to the toilet in the kitchen. the door of the other bedroom door was closed, his parents were sleeping in there.. i was so worried that either of his parents open the door and see me with him, after locking the door, he stood there and smiled at me, waiting for me.

me: argh...

i took his shorts off, he started to unbutton his own clothes as well and hung it up. goodness!! he was standing there naked!!!

dave: you want to remove too? in case the water wets your dress..

i looked at him, he was smiling.. he wants me naked.. no way am I falling for that. i shook my head at him and took the shower head. grabbed the soap bar and washed his penis for him.. i tried to pull his foreskin back, he groaned in pain instantly... his skin was not stretched at all!!! oh dear.. i can't wash his penis head at all! i pushed my finger under his foreskin but he groaned in so much pain... i gave up...

dave: can suck for me already?

he asked in such a innocent and boy boy manner. so turn off... i do realise, the faster he ejaculates, the faster this will be over.. i sat on the toilet bowl seat cover and pulled him to me. he hold his penis and aim it to my face.. closed my eyes, i took over holding his penis.. it's so thin and short... i took in one deep breath... and...... opened my mouth..... took a while... argh... just do it..... i put his whole penis into my mouth in one second... my lips felt his bush of pubic hair.. it was wet and disgusting.... his penis is so small, i gave him a deepthroat with zero effort.. he started to moan.

Dave: can lick for me?

shit. i realised i'm supposed to give him a blowjob! i took his penis out of my mouth and gave it a few licks.. it tasted really salty...

me: done already?

Dave: huh... like that only?

me: yes.. can i go already??

Dave: what... no way... sorry.. i'm not done... let me off your dress. shower with me.

me: what.... why?

Dave: don't ask why... you are supposed to do everything I say if you want me to keep your secret for you...

i gave him a pissed off look. I stood up and looked away.. carefully, he pulled the front zip down...

Dave: wah really no bra ah? he took it again?

I nodded my head... I had made a huge mistake...

earlier that afternoon....

Hubby's boss was fucking me doggy by the window.. I was still in my dress, except that the zip was fully drawn down, my breasts and nipples were exposed in a bra. He loves fucking me against the window or on balconies, but he allows me to wear eye masks just in case others capture us on photographs... it was the fifth position he fucked me in, first missionary, then doggy on the bed... he got me to ride him but i was in complete no mood to ride him myself. he had to bounce his bed on the bed to fuck me while I maintained position on top of him.... but still i felt nothing.... nothing but fear and worry... we had just been spotted by my ex colleague! hubby's boss sensed that I was not in the mood and tried again... he reversed me, made me face away from him... he knew it was my favorite position... but... i still wasn't in the mood to feel it...

he fucked me really hard...

he fucked me so hard!

but yet, i was too afraid to feel any pleasure at all!

he pulled me from the window and threw me on the bed... he lifted my legs so high they were parallel to my face! he pushed his ENTIRE penis into me! i felt some pain, and a bit of sensation.. he fucked me slowly, his way to torture me previously.... i felt a little sensation, maybe a little pleasure... maybe... maybe.... i should just enjoy it... no need to worry at all.....

suddenly... i heard my phone message tone ring twice!

wait...

could it be??

could it be?????

i have to check my phone... he was looking down at me... he wanted to see me surrender... he wanted to see me give in to my inner desires... eh wanted to watch me enjoy being fucked... i know that... i've always delayed it and acted like it didn't get me, until the end.... today... i really felt nothing, even though he fucked me the hardest before... even though i would have blacked out maybe twice if we hadn't bump into my ex colleague earlier...

I faked and moaned... i grabbed him back... i signaled him that i want to kiss. he released me from that extreme missionary position.... we locked lips as he fucked me at short intervals... we locked eyes and lips.. then we stopped kissing and moaned together while looking at each other... we fucked like an old couple i must say... then, he gave out one loud moan!! he had ejaculated inside me... he pulled it out halfway as usual, his semen dripping all over, on my thighs and on the bed... and on my dress.. he got over me, and squatted over my stomach... he continued to masturbate himself and ejaculated one more stream of semen over me... his dominance over me... sprayed his semen on my face, on my dress, on my bra... and on my boobs.....

then... he laid beside me and rested.. i got up ... he asked me where i was going and I ignored him... i quickly got to my phone.....

my worst fears have been realised.....

it was two messages....

from Dave..

"Hey long time no see!"

"You left your hubby?"

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 04-12-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

@Hotel Room with Hubby's Boss

I stared blankly at the screen... Dave was online! i gave him blue ticked his message. shit! but at least i replied not long after he sent the message...

i started typing...... " hi hi. how are you? erm. what do you mean left my hubby???"

I wanted to type that and act innocent and there was nothing going on...

before i could finish typing it... he sent another message..

Dave: or is that white man your boss? don't worry you can share with me..

shit... should i lie? Dave has always been a really nice colleague. he's supportive, kind, sweet and has always been on my side.. even when i made mistakes at work, he has never told on me and was always there to help me through them.. i try to do the same back for him back then too.. we were close and could rely and trust each other...

so...

should I lie to him... or.... he saw hubby's boss hugging me from behind after all, and groping me and kissing me.... i don't think there's any way to recover from that....

me: hi... long time no see... how are you?

Dave: hey.. i'm ok.. what about you.. are you ok? still with that man?

me: erm... no.

Dave: ok good good. are you ok? what happened? you didn't look like a willing participant...

argh... why he keep asking.... i was irritated... it's none of his business! why can't he just mind his own business??? at the same time........ what's wrong with me?? a part of me feels like telling him.. no... yearns to tell him.... to tell someone... i've not told anyone about this thing... not to anyone... no one!! and sometimes it kills me!!

me: erm... long story. i'm ok. don't worry.

Dave: sorry i keep asking.. i still care a lot about you.. you free later?

i wanted to reply no.... but ..... i have to close this topic with him! make sure he keeps my secret!!!

me: what time?

Dave: how about now?

me: erm. should be ok.. meet where?

Dave: you come down? i'm still at the lobby..

WHAT??? is he stalking me????

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 18-11-2018 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice updates, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post

I stared blankly at the screen... Dave was online! i gave him blue ticked his message. shit! but at least i replied not long after he sent the message...

i started typing...... " hi hi. how are you? erm. what do you mean left my hubby???"

I wanted to type that and act innocent and there was nothing going on...

before i could finish typing it... he sent another message..

Dave: or is that white man your boss? don't worry you can share with me..

shit... should i lie? Dave has always been a really nice colleague. he's supportive, kind, sweet and has always been on my side.. even when i made mistakes at work, he has never told on me and was always there to help me through them.. i try to do the same back for him back then too.. we were close and could rely and trust each other...

so...

should I lie to him... or.... he saw hubby's boss hugging me from behind after all, and groping me and kissing me.... i don't think there's any way to recover from that....

me: hi... long time no see... how are you?

Dave: hey.. i'm ok.. what about you.. are you ok? still with that man?

me: erm... no.

Dave: ok good good. are you ok? what happened? you didn't look like a willing participant...

argh... why he keep asking.... i was irritated... it's none of his business! why can't he just mind his own business??? at the same time........ what's wrong with me?? a part of me feels like telling him.. no... yearns to tell him.... to tell someone... i've not told anyone about this thing... not to anyone... no one!! and sometimes it kills me!!

me: erm... long story. i'm ok. don't worry.

Dave: sorry i keep asking.. i still care a lot about you.. you free later?

i wanted to reply no.... but ..... i have to close this topic with him! make sure he keeps my secret!!!

me: what time?

Dave: how about now?

me: erm. should be ok.. meet where?

Dave: you come down? i'm still at the lobby..

WHAT??? is he stalking me????

@Bar near hotel

Dave: here, drink some more. don't worry ok... just say it all out and you will feel a lot better...

I looked at him with suspicion in my eyes. I drank more of the beer. a part of me wanted to relax too.. After all, Dave has been a nice colleague, very understanding, always helpful... my confidant back then as well. i've kept secrets for him too.

Me: i really thought that was over. but when he showed me the video. it really looked like i was making love with him willingly..

Dave: how come?

me: cos he cut out certain parts! and the part before that! he rubbed me on my clitoris so hard, made me so high and forced me to say...

Dave: did you enjoy it? hmmm...

me: tsk. why would you ask that?

dave: cos you are sharing with me ma. you can say it out also. you feel better than just keep the secret inside to yourself for so long...

me: hmmm.. ok.. don't judge ok.. i am a woman after all...

dave: so means you enjoyed ?

me: yup.

dave: hehe, you never tell anyone before right?

me: yup.. don't dare.. no one knows about all these actually...

dave: feel better saying this out?

me: yup

dave: come drink some more... so after he fuck you on your marital bed, what happened next...

me: he took my panties again, this time he took my bra also..

dave: so everytime he fucks you, he will ask you to put your panties inside?

me: sometimes bra also.

dave: why?

me: if he cums on it, he will want to keep as souvenir. but recently he only takes panties as the bras take up some space.. he only take those that he really likes...

dave: then you hubby don't realise your panties keep disappearing meh?

me: i don't think he notices what panties i wear...

dave: aiyo... lousy leh him... so his boss got how many of your panties already?

me: too many to count.

Dave: so he fuck you many many times already ah?

me: quite a lot already... it's been months since it happened...

Dave: come here you poor thing...

Dave came and sat beside me instead, we were sitting opposite each other. he put one arm over me and hugged me from the side. the bar was mostly empty... i was used to being close to him, but we never actually hugged before... i decided to let him hug. he kissed me on my head.

Dave: but you secretly enjoyed all the fucking right?

me: maybe... but i die die never ever let him know...

Dave: why?

me: cos i don't want him to know lo..

Dave: then how do you feel when you suck his cock?

me: nothing... but..... it's kind of fun... hehe...

dave: whose other cock you blow before?

me: no one else..

dave: your hubby?

me: nope...

dave: then you make love with anyone else before? other than hubby and his boss??

me: nope...

dave: hmmmm...

me: why?

dave: nothing... must be rumours..

I was very curious what he meant by that... but i was tired and the beer was taking effect.. i was lying on his shoulder actually..

Dave: come, let's get out of here...

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 04-12-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1