The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just trying out to write a story

Hi all, always loved the stories from ilock and starter and wanted to try writing one of my own based on my past experience. definitely not 100% accurate/ true but still based on it.

Short story 1

I had just ORD and was applying for a full time job while taking my part time degree.

Long story short, basically it was a sales role selling energy. You see a lot of these companies now but in the past there was only a handful. Selling this was like selling hot cakes, easy work, easy life, easy money.

During the interview, I was given a question everyone who is working would have been asked this question.

Interviewer: So Dan, given that you just ORD, why do you want to join us?

Dan: The reason I sent my resume for this job is because of no OT since I got class later at night. Plus I am taking a degree in marketing, I believe it would be of huge benefit to both me and the company.

I could really tell that the interviewer’s expression changed into something incomprehensible

Interviewer: That’s real honest of you, we would contact you should you be shortlisted.

Normally at this stage, that would be the last I would have heard from them and say bye bye.

But by some miracle of god, I got the job. basic pay of $2400 with little or no OT. (the OT part was very important to me)

Was to start on the next Monday.

So long story short, I spent the rest of the week buying office wear since it was the 1st full time job that requires office wear.

Some info on my class, quite a small class of 10, mostly working adults except for 2-3 of them.

1st day in class, was paired up with a lady called Mel who happened to be from the same poly as me. (different course of course. the world ain’t so small)

Some info on her:

At that stage she was 22 going 23.
about 165cm
weight wise, good estimation of 45kg
Cup size is full C
Looks wise, had a little bit of the cupcake figure but in a good way, adds to the curves of a woman. flat tummy fair skin (fair not white).
Hair was about between the shoulder and shoulder blades.

I will look for pics that resembles her. I am sorry for the bad description.

Before the end of class, I asked for her number so that we could keep in contact. For study, homework and project purposes where she happily gave and said that it would be cool to us to do our project together.

After a few weeks had passed and I was finally passed with my company’s orientation and was officially given a sales target. To close 9 companies a month, sounded easy enough. The speech was simple, just let the owner/finance know that it will help them save while spend 0 dollars. Doesn’t interrupt their electricity and to be honest, most will jump on the band wagon immediately.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SantaKlauz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just trying out to write a story

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 07-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NikkiFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An interesting start. Keep going
Old 07-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice start, more of it will be great ts.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
GuineaHog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 08-12-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
IscoDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed, very nice story. Plz continue
Old 08-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gtun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too!
Old 09-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 10-12-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1