The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly=
Once, I encountered a lao tiko who tried to stare down my blouse as I walked past him. He bent his head damn close to my chest, and looked bloody smug about it.

Just curious, will encountering cleavage really make a guy's day?
Take it as a compliment from the lao tiko ... & you'll feel smug about it too.
After all, he was treating you as if you were the last thing he could bio before he kick the bucket ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 20-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me sometimes if can bio also feel damn good, but then will not go that extend of bending my head lah, its those accidental kind .... but the feeling is temporary not for the day
Old 21-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
debaucherygoh is Cool - loads of Potential

A few months ago went to Zheng Fa Seafood at Sunset Way, saw a PRC MILF waitress with quite big assets and tight uniform. I tried to peeped into the blouse to see the color of her bra but too bad she not the waitress serving my table so it was quite far cannot see properly.
Old 21-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the answers guys! Another thing I'm curious about... If you did manage to peep down someone's blouse, does the size matter at all? Would you get turned on or off according to your preference for bigger/smaller boobs?
Old 21-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
delayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
Thanks for all the answers guys! Another thing I'm curious about... If you did manage to peep down someone's blouse, does the size matter at all? Would you get turned on or off according to your preference for bigger/smaller boobs?
for me.. as long a it is a zaogeng top or bottom.. it. doesnt matter if u are A cup or not. as long as u are not lao auntie can already. :x
Old 21-06-2008, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly=
Another thing I'm curious about... If you did manage to peep down someone's blouse, does the size matter at all? Would you get turned on or off according to your preference for bigger/smaller boobs?
For me ... they are 2 very different things.
When it's a downblouse of big boobs, it's all about the longkang ...
When it's a downblouse of small tits, it's more likely to see the raisins ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 21-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Depends on whether the guy is into big boobs, small or not particular For me big if not zao geng also not much point there isn't it.
Old 21-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

for me, size doesn't matter when it comes to peeping or beo-ing zao geng..
it's the 'shiok' factor, rather than size lor..
another of my fav sight is the g-string or thong exposed when gals wear low waist jeans.. or under thin, white, tight pants or skirts..
leave lots of room for imagination..
Old 21-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

i think peeping is quite instinctive to men. the target itself does not really matter unless its something or someone totally repulsive

reminds me of this quote again....

“Men are obsessed with cleavage, women are obsessed with shoes. Everytime these things are presented to us, we have to look. We cannot not look.” - Jerry Seinfeld

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 21-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
Swordsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Depends on whether the guy is into big boobs, small or not particular For me big if not zao geng also not much point there isn't it.
Actually don't forget looks! If old and look fuck ugly don't think anyone will be interested.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post

of course the size matters =) I bave looked down at really busty ones (c-cup and above) and .... instant hardon
Old 05-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Who would've thought that shopping for running shoes could give you an eyeful of tits in the process?

Well I just got my eyeful earlier this evening at Queensway.

I first spotted this Chinese lao chio tai-tai walking into the shop when I was trying on a pair of Asics running shoes. Shoulder-length brown hair, light make-up with an armful of shopping bags and her Prada handbag, she could not be more than 40 years in age.

But what drew me, and everyone else's attention in the shop was that she was obviously not wearing any bra underneath her beige silky soft v-neck halter top. I couldn't make out the nips, but her pair of slightly sagging C cups were wobbling and jiggling with her every move as she walked into the shop, asking if they had baby shoes.

And I guess I was lucky to bump into her a few more times as I made my rounds, looking for that pair of shoes I wanted. She too, was apparently looking for a pair of baby sneakers. I did not miss the opportunities which presented themselves whenever she reached out to pick out a pair of baby sneakers - the side view was evidence that she definitely was au naturel under her cleavage revealing top.

Sadly, the most I could spot was 3/4 of the cross section of her melons, as she seemed to be conscious of the gawking male population, and adjusted her top accordingly.

Still, a good treat for my eyes in a place you'd least expect to sight braless titties.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Who would've thought that shopping for running shoes could give you an eyeful of tits in the process?

Well I just got my eyeful earlier this evening at Queensway.

I first spotted this Chinese lao chio tai-tai walking into the shop when I was trying on a pair of Asics running shoes. Shoulder-length brown hair, light make-up with an armful of shopping bags and her Prada handbag, she could not be more than 40 years in age.

But what drew me, and everyone else's attention in the shop was that she was obviously not wearing any bra underneath her beige silky soft v-neck halter top. I couldn't make out the nips, but her pair of slightly sagging C cups were wobbling and jiggling with her every move as she walked into the shop, asking if they had baby shoes.

And I guess I was lucky to bump into her a few more times as I made my rounds, looking for that pair of shoes I wanted. She too, was apparently looking for a pair of baby sneakers. I did not miss the opportunities which presented themselves whenever she reached out to pick out a pair of baby sneakers - the side view was evidence that she definitely was au naturel under her cleavage revealing top.

Sadly, the most I could spot was 3/4 of the cross section of her melons, as she seemed to be conscious of the gawking male population, and adjusted her top accordingly.

Still, a good treat for my eyes in a place you'd least expect to sight braless titties.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
K_ger is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, tis was an accidental find today actually.

Was at AnchorPoint Mall earlier today and was looking at ladies clothing with OC. While browsing, saw this guy holding a piece of dress (got shocked initially ). Then noticed him walking towards the dressing room where the dorrs were actually curtains. The saw him pass the dress to gf/ wife inside.

This was when I chanced upon a gap in the curtain doors (not where he had slid the dress in but on the other side). So I walked towards that direction hoping to see something, and indeed I did. Think it must have been perfect timing as his gf/wife has just removed all her clothes to try on this dress and was unzipping the dress (so attention was not at the mirror and could not see me).

I just glanced in that direction for about 3 secs pretending to look for OC around the shop and saw through the mirror this fair Chinese lady clad in black lacy bra with her nice jugs spilling out of those bra. Instant hard-on for catching this live show but moved quickly away as it would have been too obvious. Great evening thereafter
Old 06-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
for me, size doesn't matter when it comes to peeping or beo-ing zao geng..
it's the 'shiok' factor, rather than size lor..
another of my fav sight is the g-string or thong exposed when gals wear low waist jeans.. or under thin, white, tight pants or skirts..
leave lots of room for imagination..
ehh.. to me, probably the age/looks matters a bit. if happen to saw somebody zao geng, the next focus will be the face, if its an auntie or a really ugly young lady, i tend to forget the incident instantly. if its a syt even if she's flat and really nothing much to see, still will take chances to see longer

anyway, talk abit sightings, saw some particularly syt at PULAU UBIN ytd. was picking durians and saw 1 couple cycle past my group. this girl was wearing white bikini inside her top.. and her top is meant for beach not casual wear.. so the opening was big and the boobs were bouncing all over
place as the path is bumpy. if im the partner of hers, i will be eagerly finding a seluded spot in ubin to bonk her str8 away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1