The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all
Re: Hands 2 Body Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars

Are you implying that they are FLing
Well it will depend on ur sianing and persuasion skills liao. But $$$ talks
Old 17-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208
Well it will depend on ur sianing and persuasion skills liao. But $$$ talks
agreed totally...
maybe we can share some lobangs here?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 17-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
which gal u guys are working on?

how bout ya?
shhh...secret mah.. sooo openly meh...

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 17-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
je262 is one of the Best!je262 is one of the Best!je262 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro

Just come back from there, have a good massage session with Linda, all are local Chinese girls,
Old 17-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

a few gals last time used to work at BT... so maybe same boss as BT??? cause everything seen so alike..
Old 18-10-2006, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208
I feel the girls at Body 2 Spa are much better looking than the shop at Bukit Timah Plaza. Now working hard on one target liao.
Where is this shop at Bukit Timah PLaza??
Old 18-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

A. ) How are girls dressed ? I mean since we cannot touch, then I guess their dressing do matter.......Actually did you get rock hard during the massage session ? I mean were you in your birthday suit when they massage you ?

Do I have to strip fully naked when the girls massage me or leave my pants on?
I know you need to be in your birthday suit at those HCs. But how about this spa?
Old 18-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!

i was there today as well... there was quite a commotion... overbooked situation and i overheard e boss was offering a 2 for 1 deal? Was surprised to hear dat. But apparently, I heard fr. 1 of e gals dat it seemed 2 be quite popular today. Quite a no. of bros requested for it. Wonder who was e bro who had 2 gals massaging... can share how was it like?

didn't manage 2 see all e gals but there were some SYTs there and quite sweet looking... not stunning but gd enuf. e fantasy of jus being massage by an SYT..heaven..

was my 1st visit there and it's full hse. many bros must haf read dis and den went flocking there to try...
Old 18-10-2006, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
handystroke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Urm, so they provide u with disposable undies or shorts to wear? Anyone go bare yet?
Old 18-10-2006, 10:44 AM
luv_syt

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Touching on this "commotion".. Let me elaborate because I am there yesterday.

I am extremely frustrated with their booking system and the way the receptionist manages the bookings. Yes! Lot of cock-ups! I am not surprised to hear that some regular clients received calls from the girls to postpone or cancel their appointment.

Well... What I had experienced was even worse. Having to secure an appointment, and arrived 30 min before the appointment, and still kena play out. And to forget the constant empty promises by the receptionist that she will honour my appointment, this is so similar to the old TN centres tactics. I am not new to TN scene lah. Nothing annoy me that dishonest promise!

Everything will come down to ashes if things are not improved, every customers having to leave in anger. We go there for satisfaction. There is no better way to promote than a satisfied customer.

Just some caution and advice. Secure your booking before you go down.

Cheers~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc1
i was there today as well... there was quite a commotion... overbooked situation and i overheard e boss was offering a 2 for 1 deal? Was surprised to hear dat. But apparently, I heard fr. 1 of e gals dat it seemed 2 be quite popular today.
Old 18-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

What's the spa contact number?
Old 18-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kronthos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hands 2 Body Spa
#B1-12 The Concourse
Tel : 6297 6626
Old 18-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_syt
Touching on this "commotion".. Let me elaborate because I am there yesterday.

I am extremely frustrated with their booking system and the way the receptionist manages the bookings. Yes! Lot of cock-ups! I am not surprised to hear that some regular clients received calls from the girls to postpone or cancel their appointment.

Well... What I had experienced was even worse. Having to secure an appointment, and arrived 30 min before the appointment, and still kena play out. And to forget the constant empty promises by the receptionist that she will honour my appointment, this is so similar to the old TN centres tactics. I am not new to TN scene lah. Nothing annoy me that dishonest promise!

Everything will come down to ashes if things are not improved, every customers having to leave in anger. We go there for satisfaction. There is no better way to promote than a satisfied customer.

Just some caution and advice. Secure your booking before you go down.

Cheers~

But if booking in advance cannot be secured, how to be sure?

Maybe new estab, new people running, thus maybe some cock-ups.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 18-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
handystroke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my experience.

Dropped by at lunch time. True enough there are SYTs around. I was just assgined one. First the place. Cosy, clean. Five cubicles with curtains, no doors or locks. Size of cubicles like regular TNs. One common shower at the back. I think that's all! Cubicle deco simple but no hooks for clothes so had to put clothes on the floor!

Gal 25 y/o +/-
Looks SYT
Attitude is good.
Massage not bad, 6.5-7/10
No hanky panky

Left refreshed.

Only thing the cubicles are too near each other and the front reception desk, can hear all the phone calls coming in! Must be u all calling man! Anyway overheard lots of booking problems and customers who had to wait.

I think this place may be overrated and there are just too many guys flooding this place for them to cope.

Pros
Place is still clean
Gal whom I got SYT with gd attitude. There are prettier ones but they look a bit uptight
No hanky panky (depends on whether u see it as good)

Cons
Too busy, bookings are difficult judging from overheard teleconversations
Common shower
Rooms too noisy
No hooks for clothes
$55 is not cheap given the lack of facilities

Just my opinions, do enlighten me if anyone disagrees or if I misstate anything. No offense to anyone, just giving feedback.

Up me if u all think this is useful
Old 18-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by handystroke
Cons
Too busy, bookings are difficult judging from overheard teleconversations
Common shower
Rooms too noisy
No hooks for clothes
$55 is not cheap given the lack of facilities
no hooks, noisy and common shower nvm...as long as SYT can le..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1