The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

great world city true fitness gym usually have many OLs in the morning working out before they head to work.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
sis no cctv wan ah?
I didn't notice whether are there cctv, i was waiting for the lift when he suddenly held my hands and led me into the handicapped toilet and locked the door inside. He kissed me passionately and we started from there. The toilet is spacious enough though with railings to hold on to when he dogged me.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
My personal trainer at great world city brought me to the handicapped toilet and gave me a good time aft my gym session with him. It was around 9am and the surrounding shops were yet to open. He did me in several positions as I did not restrain myself from moaning since no one was around.
Your adventure reminded me of a similar one I did after gym in the shower facilities.

I'm guessing you have a fit or slender body to spend time in a gym and have a personal trainer? After the several positions he did, where did he cum?

Last edited by maxman; 03-11-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
mrt de toilet? i tot even more cctv
Not the station toilet. The buildings opposite. The Arcade. Chervon. The toilet beside Ntuc Income. Haha shiok...
Old 03-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Quote:
mrt de toilet? i tot even more cctv
Outside ma, not inside
Old 03-11-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Your adventure reminded me of a similar one I did after gym.

I'm guessing you have a fit or slender body to spend time in a gym and have a personal trainer? After the several positions he did, where did he cum?
Yeah I do have a slim but ample body and I engaged a personal trainer who is very fit . We did a few positions and he shot onto my boobs
Old 03-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
warboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Will the black car owner of the hit and run case in ecp at 2250 hrs please own up? U had enuff fun in your car for more than 1 hr and reversed into my car causing deep scratches in rear right. I got your car plate number and a witness' contact. Your car plate starts with 5 and ends with H. PM me if u wan private settlement and everything will be easy. Cos I also keen to know about your adventure. Offer is on the table. I might not win the insurance claim but i will definitely do my best to giv u hell
Old 03-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warboi View Post
Will the black car owner of the hit and run case in ecp at 2250 hrs please own up? U had enuff fun in your car for more than 1 hr and reversed into my car causing deep scratches in rear right. I got your car plate number and a witness' contact. Your car plate starts with 5 and ends with H. PM me if u wan private settlement and everything will be easy. Cos I also keen to know about your adventure. Offer is on the table. I might not win the insurance claim but i will definitely do my best to giv u hell
what were u doing when u kanna bang (pun intended)? share FR lei
Old 03-11-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

warboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
what were u doing when u kanna bang (pun intended)? share FR lei
Dude.. I was having a nite run. That's why I'm not in the car. I have to correct myself. It's a mario colour hyundai avante.. I believe your rear screen was too foggy for u to see my car. Everything can be discuss if u choose to own up.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

Maybe he didn't know he bang into you . If u got his vehicle no and need to find him , you can pm me his veh no and I will give you his full address and name and Insurance cop any too. At least with the house address you can drop a note at his windscreen telling him what happen and you want to settle privately
Old 03-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by netrot View Post
Maybe he didn't know he bang into you . If u got his vehicle no and need to find him , you can pm me his veh no and I will give you his full address and name and Insurance cop any too. At least with the house address you can drop a note at his windscreen telling him what happen and you want to settle privately

The witness said the bang was loud.
And he came out of his car to see. He's right to keep quiet cos this typr of claim is not 100% a win win case for me.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah I do have a slim but ample body and I engaged a personal trainer who is very fit . We did a few positions and he shot onto my boobs
And i thght gym are hunting grounds for gays....

Need to sign up nw at GWC hunting for OLs haha
Old 03-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
And i thght gym are hunting grounds for gays....

Need to sign up nw at GWC hunting for OLs haha

who said that?
Old 04-11-2015, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
who said that?
Gays are mainly at California Fitness. When us guys take shower, they will peep. I used to work out at Planet Fitness and then after they change to True Yoga, most of the staff left. A pity though, because I also wished to know which trainer did you
Old 04-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

I recently came across 1 handicap toilet at the starhub centre 1st level behind centrepoint. There is no camera along the pavement leading to the toilets. The toilet is rather spacious. Go in the evening, I suggest go after 730pm when most shops already closed so that very less people will use the toilets. Just my 2 cents worth. There is a Gerry's Grill (Philippines cuisine) over there so if dating with a pinoy, can go there for dinner then after that no need to go hotel. Just make your way to the toilet will do.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1