The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
haha interesting, maybe some here
Hmmm, must ask them to exchange contacts....lol
Old 04-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Haha, i wonder what if those maid also surf here and read this thread....lol
Many are well educated and computer literate. Let's assume they did, but they still need to get screw to release their sexual desire.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Even e maids dun read tis thread there still have their dogs in this thread to report to them. Tats why nowadays have to be careful of sharing photos.....
Old 04-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Even e maids dun read tis thread there still have their dogs in this thread to report to them. Tats why nowadays have to be careful of sharing photos.....
you regard fellow forumers as dogs? Sounds condesending.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha, i wonder what if those maid also surf here and read this thread....lol
Bro it's common not only Sg ppl have smart phone or computer n some of maid have too maybe better than us ha n some bro here sure tell maid about FR
Old 04-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boistarr is Cool - loads of Potential

Sup bros. Have an indo maid and a filipino maid contact. Weekends would be free .If interested exchange with me another contact.pm me Cheers.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
you regard fellow forumers as dogs? Sounds condesending.
I read carefully, I understand he is saying those hypocrite (u know who u r) who are telling the maid about this forum, not the fellow forumer as dog.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, raw??
Almost all maid I know, wanted to do it raw. Sometimes they will tell me, use condom they have no feeling. That's y I always have that in mind, to screw with stranger, maid are more riskier than fl or prostitute. You think they really want to work here for the misery $600 salary plus months of deduction. Some u chat with them, they can already show u boobs to make you steam. Later they will make up sob stories for money, if you want to meet n screw them. Sex is like eating rice to them.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

peeps

june holiday coming and most maids will be free since family goes on holiday. i got this ctc to give away and not looking for any reward from you. but if you share i will not reject. The thing is i have no time on sunday to fuck them and this particular one is always looking for my cock. she is freakin horny and most time don't wear bra at home and masterbate many times a day when she is in heat.

problem is my cock is damn sian on her and last time i fuck her is 4 mths back on a weekday evening. she can elang on some weekday nights so you can imagine how horny and daring she is. she has many window of opportunity during weekdays...looks wise she is average, not fat but have tummy and also small tits. Not exactly top grade wagyu meat but fucking horny and can cum within 5 mins of cowboy. she will need to cum 3 times to statisfy her with your cock and guess what ...she will masterbate when she back home...crazy horny bitch....i really have enough of her and i am sure she has other cocks on demand...but i guess she will not mind if more is added...i will share this ctc with 3 bros and if you have 3 weeks till june holidays to get her to lust for u...i dont need to tell u what to do but its fuckin easy...bear in mind she is plain jane but if you like to fuck a crazy pinay bitch that moan like no tomorrow and cim cif hardcore banging etc you got a pussy waiting for u.

i will choose who to share with so not laying out any criterias here. you could be the lucky one but only 3 bros spaced out weekly as she could be suspicious. pls note she expect small token of appreciate so 50$ is ok to fuck like 2 hrs 3 times. hotels or cars are fine for her. I don't do raw so play safe as well.

If she sticks to you dont blame me
Old 04-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-sparrow View Post
Can check with all bros, if check in with maids in hotel, is it allowed? Because I think there was a point of time hotel don't allow transit with foreigners, only can do so if book room for whole day and not short time. Please advise : )
Can check with you, if you try up 1 maid and didn't success,, you stop or proceed to try another maid?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 04-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VSpray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so happening this thread.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
i will share this ctc with 3 bros and if you have 3 weeks till june holidays to get her to lust for u...If she sticks to you dont blame me
Sharing is sbf spirit, tks bro.

Hope i can be the lucky one.

You have PM bro.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
Kakihara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Please share with me her contact bro
Old 05-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kelkel5313 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
peeps

june holiday coming and most maids will be free since family goes on holiday. i got this ctc to give away and not looking for any reward from you. but if you share i will not reject. The thing is i have no time on sunday to fuck them and this particular one is always looking for my cock. she is freakin horny and most time don't wear bra at home and masterbate many times a day when she is in heat.

problem is my cock is damn sian on her and last time i fuck her is 4 mths back on a weekday evening. she can elang on some weekday nights so you can imagine how horny and daring she is. she has many window of opportunity during weekdays...looks wise she is average, not fat but have tummy and also small tits. Not exactly top grade wagyu meat but fucking horny and can cum within 5 mins of cowboy. she will need to cum 3 times to statisfy her with your cock and guess what ...she will masterbate when she back home...crazy horny bitch....i really have enough of her and i am sure she has other cocks on demand...but i guess she will not mind if more is added...i will share this ctc with 3 bros and if you have 3 weeks till june holidays to get her to lust for u...i dont need to tell u what to do but its fuckin easy...bear in mind she is plain jane but if you like to fuck a crazy pinay bitch that moan like no tomorrow and cim cif hardcore banging etc you got a pussy waiting for u.

i will choose who to share with so not laying out any criterias here. you could be the lucky one but only 3 bros spaced out weekly as she could be suspicious. pls note she expect small token of appreciate so 50$ is ok to fuck like 2 hrs 3 times. hotels or cars are fine for her. I don't do raw so play safe as well.

If she sticks to you dont blame me
Sounds interesting hope that I'm the lucky one.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Singalion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Brother Hooters666, can share contact to me, plsss?
Thank you in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1