The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Bros

When AV strikes MP - Those MP without provision of boxer shorts are subject to investigation + a probable fine against the licensees.

Likewise customers shall be prone to inconvenience as they shall be questioned at length. Cheong - but Be Safe
Old 30-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Clean Spa without boxer shorts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard2000 View Post
Those who asked, I have given. If you have gone down to try, do provide your feedback. May or may not suit your taste.

Place is by appointment only. And remember to check price first before heading down.

Say again, its sensual massage (with oil) and not sexual. No hanky panky.
Bro can share? Appreciated
Old 30-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
pixa is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro share contact pls
Old 31-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xinxin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to two who offer sensual massage. Yes, sensual massage that means the tease factor is there.

However, its sensual and not sexual. Strictly no hanky panky and keep your hands to yourself.

A good massage using oil as such no boxers required.

Forget to add: Not the SYT masseuse but MILF type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
Went to explore again just now found one finally. Went in and cover with towel and she came in asking which part was aching. She massage my back and all the way to balls from the back. She keep on brushing my balls multiple times and she did ask i need any services today. I told her no cause i'm enjoying her teasing.She ask me to flip over i thought no more teasing but towel was taken off she has full view of my rod. Standing strong and she keep on massaging even near my balls even i reject her. Shes not my type but compare to others in the shop her looks is better. Today will go explore another joint hoping for this kind of services.

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour
Bro please share thanks.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

can share your lobang? kum sia
Old 31-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
PM-ed you liao
Can pm me?
Old 14-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
U CAN TRy shogun at chinatown trennganu street located at level 2. beside an indian clothing store
Wow bro..shogun gay massage shop..ok not blaming u cos the general v general not in specific lol..joke aside. Tried a clean mp few days back late at night.went in nv see shorts so only wear my underwear..during massage i kesiao ask need to take out underwear i scare later oily lei..then the ml say is ok no worries de..wont oily. Think wont rtm to build repo for seeking special
Old 16-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Went to two who offer sensual massage. Yes, sensual massage that means the tease factor is there.

However, its sensual and not sexual. Strictly no hanky panky and keep your hands to yourself.

A good massage using oil as such no boxers required.

Forget to add: Not the SYT masseuse but MILF type.
Care to share the Milf sensual massage location ? Thank you
Old 20-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
IE. Spa without boxer shorts = UN-CLEAN.

Coz it is illegal Not to provide shorts to customers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Bros

When AV strikes MP - Those MP without provision of boxer shorts are subject to investigation + a probable fine against the licensees.

Likewise customers shall be prone to inconvenience as they shall be questioned at length. Cheong - but Be Safe
Old 20-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I always naked whenever I go for massage. Some might ask me why so I just told them I felt more comfy being massaged nude. But rarely was I being asked that question.
Also I tried twin massage when I was in Malaysia and I was totally nude. 1 of them even took my towel away and I was laying there totally uncovered. Even when they massaged my front.
If you worry they will ask why are you totally nude, just tell them you feel more comfortable and relaxed.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I always naked whenever I go for massage. Some might ask me why so I just told them I felt more comfy being massaged nude. But rarely was I being asked that question.
Also I tried twin massage when I was in Malaysia and I was totally nude. 1 of them even took my towel away and I was laying there totally uncovered. Even when they massaged my front.
If you worry they will ask why are you totally nude, just tell them you feel more comfortable and relaxed.
Hi TS care to share location please .
Old 26-09-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robincock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with me pls? Thanks.
Old 26-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
broz4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location? Thanks!
Old 26-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc pls
Old 09-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robincock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
Went to explore again just now found one finally. Went in and cover with towel and she came in asking which part was aching. She massage my back and all the way to balls from the back. She keep on brushing my balls multiple times and she did ask i need any services today. I told her no cause i'm enjoying her teasing.She ask me to flip over i thought no more teasing but towel was taken off she has full view of my rod. Standing strong and she keep on massaging even near my balls even i reject her. Shes not my type but compare to others in the shop her looks is better. Today will go explore another joint hoping for this kind of services.

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour
Can share pls? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1