The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: DISCUSSION BIG BREASTS MASSEURS (natural ones only please)

copied from a fellow bro;

There's one at Holland V area;

Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.60 meters
Massage: 6/10 she's still learning
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup - it's full too, not the ondeh ondeh kind.
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $68 + tips (premium service @ affordable price)

she is very new to SG, been here only a month. good figure, good chat, good enthusiasm
Old Today, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk View Post
Tried a lady at Rowell road.
Looks : she's the prettiest WL I've seen. To me, model quality, 36D nice shape boobies. Slim waist n meaty butt. Theres nothing to pick on her physiques!
Service : start with simple back massage. Flip to front, press press abit, then auto strip all and she start catbath, then bbbj while I caress her flawless complexion n her boobs.
Followed by Fj in missionary, cowgirl, doggy n back to finishing with missionary.

Pumping a lady of her looks is really pleasurable. Only thing is she doesn't alow pussy digging n licking.

For damage of 3B, I think hard to find one who's as pretty with great body!
Bro, can share CTC?
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
First of all, thanks Bro jackiekof for the recommendation. tried m*m* today. It's exactly what bro here describe.

Looks: 7-8/10 not bad. At certain angle , she just look cute

Body: 8/10 pretty good tbh. She thinks she's fat but she's honestly not. definitely not the kind u one look reject.

Massage: 8/10 she can give a hard massage.

Service: 9/10 pretty good especially the boob fk. She rubbed the tip of my cock against her nipple then proceeded to give me a boob fuck.

Attitude : Very friendly. Her KC skill also not bad. Told me she still single, ask me if I'm married and mind of getting a Viet girlfriend..etc
Glad you enjoyed,hope you support her more often
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
orlang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
I have a syt ML she loves to wear spaghetti top with black yoga pants which accentuate her D cup and her curves and her massage is tip top quality and her service are affordable rate come with sensual hdly and titjob.Do pm me if keen
Hi bro can kindly share ctc? Tia
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
May of geylang serai , natural d-f cup with big areola tiny nipples
Bro can share ctc? Thx alot
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post
New petite young milf big tits ML just here in SG, location convenient.

I msg her is her nehneh really so big? I went down & got slapped until I concuss…
Bro can share ctc thx
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Mqwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk View Post
Tried a lady at Rowell road.
Looks : she's the prettiest WL I've seen. To me, model quality, 36D nice shape boobies. Slim waist n meaty butt. Theres nothing to pick on her physiques!
Service : start with simple back massage. Flip to front, press press abit, then auto strip all and she start catbath, then bbbj while I caress her flawless complexion n her boobs.
Followed by Fj in missionary, cowgirl, doggy n back to finishing with missionary.

Pumping a lady of her looks is really pleasurable. Only thing is she doesn't alow pussy digging n licking.

For damage of 3B, I think hard to find one who's as pretty with great body!
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks on advance!
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Stone_Cold_77 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/celine-massage/

Celine have big jugs also... her specialty is nuru boobs massage after her normal massage, nice and 2 handful to grab...
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
For rb.gy me, I am not a boobie fan.
I /w8q96j look at the overall proportion of the body.
Recently, I was lucky to QC a Viet J with huge natural and pinkish boobs. Yummy.
https://ibb.co/nMhCPCj
Thanks to bro for the intro. Visited her yesterday.

Easy going lady in her early 30s. Massage was good directly onto my aching points. GFE was good too and did not rush to finish the job. Value for money. Will RTM if in the area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1