The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
sg-those.blogspot.com

hey bros, sorry, just updated.. anyway.. any bros here got any experience to share on threesomes, hotwifing, orgy, swinging, exhibiting?

for those bros who are currently contributing.. kudos to you guys..

had a threesome with one bro here last night.. please contribute your story here..
Old 04-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Got a call from bro exhibitor while i was out clubbing to join him for a threesome. He was really nice to accommodate me to get a hotel room really near where i was. Got a Sms from him "Rm 215" and i went over to join him and his really lovely Princess for a quickie.

Went into the room and was greeted by bro exhibitor and his gorgeous looking gal. They were already in action and i wasted no time and got myself washed up too. Came out of the shower and saw bro exhibitor dogging Princess and i went over and sat myself infront of Princess. She took my cock into her mouth immediately and gave me a slurrpy wet blowjob. Bro exhibitor upon seeing the sight, started to bang Princess even harder and the whole room was filled with half muffed moans as Princess was half blowing me and moaning from exhibitor's deep thrust!

We changed positions, put on a rubber and entered Princess doggy. Boy was she dripping wet from all the excitement! Me too was having a sight from Princess blowing exhibitor's huge throbbing cock. As i was having a little trouble cumming from the alcohol, I decided to wank myself to the view and do a COF with exhibitor fucking her in missionary. Finally felt the tingling sensation in my balls and place my cock into Princess's mouth. She took it without hesitation and took all my cum into her mouth. Bro exhibitor seeing this sight, got really excited pulled out his cock from her pussy and shot all over Princess body!! She was so so hot from all our cum. Dripping from her mouth and all over her body.

Really got to thank bro exhibitor for the call and wow his gals/FBs are always super standard! Really wondered how he managed to get the gals come free with their inhibitions. You da Man bro!!
Old 04-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Got a call from bro exhibitor while i was out clubbing to join him for a threesome. He was really nice to accommodate me to get a hotel room really near where i was. Got a Sms from him "Rm 215" and i went over to join him and his really lovely Princess for a quickie.

Went into the room and was greeted by bro exhibitor and his gorgeous looking gal. They were already in action and i wasted no time and got myself washed up too. Came out of the shower and saw bro exhibitor dogging Princess and i went over and sat myself infront of Princess. She took my cock into her mouth immediately and gave me a slurrpy wet blowjob. Bro exhibitor upon seeing the sight, started to bang Princess even harder and the whole room was filled with half muffed moans as Princess was half blowing me and moaning from exhibitor's deep thrust!

We changed positions, put on a rubber and entered Princess doggy. Boy was she dripping wet from all the excitement! Me too was having a sight from Princess blowing exhibitor's huge throbbing cock. As i was having a little trouble cumming from the alcohol, I decided to wank myself to the view and do a COF with exhibitor fucking her in missionary. Finally felt the tingling sensation in my balls and place my cock into Princess's mouth. She took it without hesitation and took all my cum into her mouth. Bro exhibitor seeing this sight, got really excited pulled out his cock from her pussy and shot all over Princess body!! She was so so hot from all our cum. Dripping from her mouth and all over her body.

Really got to thank bro exhibitor for the call and wow his gals/FBs are always super standard! Really wondered how he managed to get the gals come free with their inhibitions. You da Man bro!!
wah thats nice UpZ
Old 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for the FR, must use sincerity .. thats the most impt..

anyway.. uploaded your video bonking her.. enjoy wanking!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

I love MFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....Can't wait for it to happen lol.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitor View Post
thanks for the FR, must use sincerity .. thats the most impt..

anyway.. uploaded your video bonking her.. enjoy wanking!
Wank wank wank wank wank!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I love MFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....Can't wait for it to happen lol.
we are MMF here not MFFFFFFFF leh..
Old 04-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

nice blog.... keep updating please .....
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

just posted some overseas pic.. editing the 3some video now
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

waiting for video.. meantime i enjoy ur princess's body and hair.. damn sexy n hot
Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 AM
Samster

thank you for the support.. lets start with some pictures first..
Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

nice partner of yours. bravo!!!!! upz u.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28118 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Keep all those videos or pics coming in!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitor View Post
we are MMF here not MFFFFFFFF leh..
That's too bad - Single M is the max I can do.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Quibble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Got a call from bro exhibitor while i was out clubbing to join him for a threesome.

Talk about having a good buddy !!!

Bro TS, where do I apply to be you BFF ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1