The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1178 / Power: 17
sting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud ofsting691 has much to be proud of
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
hi bro i still remember u
glad to c u around
current massage environment is boring
im into clean massage now
missed the good o days of chinatown, FC, bukit timah, little india, balestier etc
Gone were the days

FC used to be my play ground

unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 M'sian), Joyce (Furama), Yanzi (crystal1001), Vivi (Haru Haru), Crystal (Club Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Mickey (x3033), Anqier (x2831A), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi (local)

new bonks: Coffee (L16WH15)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 11
msdt is a splendid one to beholdmsdt is a splendid one to beholdmsdt is a splendid one to beholdmsdt is a splendid one to beholdmsdt is a splendid one to beholdmsdt is a splendid one to beholdmsdt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Gone were the days

FC used to be my play ground
Mine too bro
Missed that place especially when Bugis health centre occupies it
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 2
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Still got minas over there?
Old 02-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9333 / Power: 19
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Still got minas over there?
This building should be gone case liao

Sigh ......

My 16th year of romance with SBF.

Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Min 6 pts for better control.
It's not I DAO, rather i dun hv time to monitor a long list to return.
If I did not up you after one week, pls PM me.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 14
yello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to all

There was a prc milf called Gucci last time on 4th floor. Then I think she went to Parklane. Anyone knows where she went?

Also, anyone knows what happened to hot viet milf Amy?
Old 02-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 11
manbaleno is a name known to allmanbaleno is a name known to allmanbaleno is a name known to allmanbaleno is a name known to allmanbaleno is a name known to allmanbaleno is a name known to all

Not sure if anyone knows about this ML named Anna last time. I chanced upon her one day at one of those very obvious massage joint that offers special.

She was at a 4th floor shop in fortune centre without any signboard, just next to the car park entrance. not the one closer to the lift.

Anna is a Viet who likes to wear flowery dress to work. Always show half balls. Her shop last time closed a lot of times, quite difficult to know when she is working.

How she looks:
looks - 6/10
i find her month quite big. she does not look very good, just acceptable. She has aged a lot.
figure - 8/10
I rate her figure higher because she is damn tall. around 1.7m. So you are expecting a model height ML. She is considered to be on the slim side and she has natural C cup.
Boobs - C cup, natural ones.
Massage - 5/10 not very good but I was not there for massage
FJ - 8/10
She still offers FJ. Hardworking rider and can take really rough pumping without complaints. $120. But I find her pussy smell not as ideal.

Bros who tried her before and wants to reconnect with her can PM me with your contacts to exchange. But then, I can only describe to you where is the place because I did not get her contact or the shop name.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 9
dude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud ofdude head has much to be proud of

Any 3rd floor ml to recommend. Found someone woman operation with Chinese massage signboard. Wonder if she will do more anot

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 12-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4169 / Power: 15
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Any 3rd floor ml to recommend. Found someone woman operation with Chinese massage signboard. Wonder if she will do more anot
why not you go and try and post your finding....
Old 04-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
TheSilentOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where all the gems went?
Apple, Yuki, Gucci, Amy.
Please share contact or location.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
Mankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
Apple, Yuki, Gucci, Amy.
See your inbox
Old 04-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4218 / Power: 15
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
Apple, Yuki, Gucci, Amy.
Me too... Wanna know where they went?
Old 04-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HighDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last i heard the Viet Amy has retired already...no longer in scene
Old 04-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 14
yello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to allyello is a name known to all

Haven’t been there for a long time. I remember last time there was this slim PRC granny there in her sixties. First saw her when I was walking past her shop, then saw her one time with her family at PPC, an old man and her son. Think she married a Singaporean guy and should be citizen by now. Then the next time I went to fortune, decided to try her, and whoa she really damn horny, like so Long never get. Kept moaning and sticking out her tongue and her face like Super horny when I teased her, kept commenting on my cock, lol. Imagine our age more than 40 years age gap. Granny also can be lusty and they also like young guys.

Last edited by yello; 04-06-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 13
loony is a glorious beacon of lightloony is a glorious beacon of lightloony is a glorious beacon of lightloony is a glorious beacon of lightloony is a glorious beacon of light

Some are operating via wechat by appointment only no longer like a meat market last time. But based on her pricing I rather go to one operating from hotel.

套餐1(110 半小时 波滴 ➕手 )套餐2(130半小时 口➕波滴➕手)套餐3(150半小时 全套)套餐4(170 一小时 全套)以上都是包括房费 package 1(110 Half an hour breast and hand)package 2(130 half an hour oral job and breast and hand) package 3 (150 half an hour full set) package 4 (170 one hour full set ) The above package includes room charge
Old 04-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 3
L0stInL0ve is a Helpful and Caring SamsterL0stInL0ve is a Helpful and Caring SamsterL0stInL0ve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Missed the 4th flr Viet Tracy.
(Previously from Kg.Bahru).
Anyone knows her latest working place?
Advert Space Available