The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Ianing,
These days difficult to get a local. Maybe try Cherry Berries in Pelita area during weekends. Possible freebies there. Sometimes you can find near the old fish market around 8-9pm. They will be standing around, but also many pondans in the area.

Otherwise Indons and pinoys in the pubs and barber shops. PM me lah if you need the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianing View Post
Hi Bro,

I just come in Miri, stay in Imperial Hotel. Any one can guide for the local chic here? Also can PM me the contact & location.

Thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Picholla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All my dear bros,

Any OKT contact in Kuching??? Need your help urgently. by today or tomorrow. Budget around RM 120 - 150
Old 05-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cheeco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picholla View Post
All my dear bros,

Any OKT contact in Kuching??? Need your help urgently. by today or tomorrow. Budget around RM 120 - 150

the wind is blowing very big in kuching. you can refer to the following forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ead.php?t=1773
Old 07-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These days its not possible to get RM120-150, unless you go to massage / barber shop....and ya big wind blowing. All the girls now staying in quarters only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picholla View Post
All my dear bros,

Old 30-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
screwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscrewing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bro,

I will be going to Labuan next 2 week for business trip. I have been there once before and found that there is not much happening there. Any bro here went there before, care to recommend any place for enjoyment..such as hc, ktv, etc..
Thank you.
Old 30-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna27 View Post
Dear bro,

I will be going to Labuan next 2 week for business trip. I have been there once before and found that there is not much happening there. Any bro here went there before, care to recommend any place for enjoyment..such as hc, ktv, etc..
Thank you.
Sorry brother, Labuan is in SABAH
Old 30-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros

just want to check out is it true or not

1. dont know at sabah or sarawak , the girl there , u just bring them out for food then they will give you bonk ?

2. hari gayai , go to the hutan and find the people there , buy some beer and food for celebration , then bonk their girl

got these things or not

thanks
Old 30-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

skelanton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna27 View Post
Dear bro,

Thank you.
labuan?
a very nice place, u should go to downtown area (that's what i called) try to find 'pop in, 'tip top', 'golden cafe', or etc etc, normally are filipino and indonesian, u can bring out for overnite for rm250...inside the bar to make them sit with you about rm20-28 then straight away book them overnite for 250rm....
Old 31-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
hi bros

1. dont know at sabah or sarawak , the girl there , u just bring them out for food then they will give you bonk ?

2. hari gayai , go to the hutan and find the people there , buy some beer and food for celebration , then bonk their girl

thanks
For the 1st question, you can get this type of service in any part of the world, not only in sabah and sarawak.

For the 2nd question, yes, you are welcome to buy them beer for celebration. The more you bring, the more chance you can get a bonk. But the conditions are....

1. You will have to cross the river full of crocodile before reaching their Hutan
2. You might be drunk before u can be able to think of bonking.
3. You bonk their girl, they will ask you to marry her instantly. The compensation will not be much, just some cash and a few cows or wild boar.
4. If you are rich, they will make u Datuk Hutan. Then you will can become their candidates for the coming election. Once you elected, then the forest will "belong" to you.
5. If you are not rich, then will you have plenty of visitor coming to your house for free food and lodging. Whoever their relative (as long as they know u) come to town will surely put up at your place. But the good news is, maybe the young and prettier sisters will be staying at your place too

So, if you agree to the conditions above, then you are most welcome to venture into this land
Old 01-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
Ninjaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeco View Post
For the 1st question, you can get this type of service in any part of the world, not only in sabah and sarawak.

For the 2nd question, yes, you are welcome to buy them beer for celebration. The more you bring, the more chance you can get a bonk. But the conditions are....

1. You will have to cross the river full of crocodile before reaching their Hutan
2. You might be drunk before u can be able to think of bonking.
3. You bonk their girl, they will ask you to marry her instantly. The compensation will not be much, just some cash and a few cows or wild boar.
4. If you are rich, they will make u Datuk Hutan. Then you will can become their candidates for the coming election. Once you elected, then the forest will "belong" to you.
5. If you are not rich, then will you have plenty of visitor coming to your house for free food and lodging. Whoever their relative (as long as they know u) come to town will surely put up at your place. But the good news is, maybe the young and prettier sisters will be staying at your place too

So, if you agree to the conditions above, then you are most welcome to venture into this land
It's hari Gawai....

1. Sabah and sarawak are not that ulu.... U don't have to swim across the river full of crocs... most now stay along the roads... sealed or unsealed.
2. true... the tapai is hard to drink and it's unpolite to reject.
3. only if you get caught..... & "the unlucky ones"
4. then u become richer... oilpalm prices and timber prices are like "gold" now.
5. orang kampung who come and stay at your place together with their cute sista...... yeah..yeah...they mature pretty quick... especially the sino-kadazan are cute(sabah)..... Iban, Murut....so so only la.....
Old 01-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

i_love_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Y2Y still a happening place ?

or kuching park, kingwood inn or supreme ?

any cheong brotheres, please share...
Old 01-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaking View Post
It's hari Gawai....

1. Sabah and sarawak are not that ulu.... U don't have to swim across the river full of crocs... most now stay along the roads... sealed or unsealed.
2. true... the tapai is hard to drink and it's unpolite to reject.
3. only if you get caught..... & "the unlucky ones"
4. then u become richer... oilpalm prices and timber prices are like "gold" now.
5. orang kampung who come and stay at your place together with their cute sista...... yeah..yeah...they mature pretty quick... especially the sino-kadazan are cute(sabah)..... Iban, Murut....so so only la.....
The more ulu they stay, the prettier they are especially those stay in the Highland ones. The Kelabit and Dusun are damn pretty man.

Brother NinjaKing, are you from sabah or sarawak?
Old 01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fc69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Labuan is not in Sarawak or Sabah.....its a FT (Federal territory), just like KL. enuf of geography lessons.

Just like brother mentioned earlier, Poppin, Tip top are regular pick up places. Tip top is on the other side of town, if you are staying at Sheraton or Waterfront you can walk to Kings KTV or Poppin. You need not buy the girls drinks, you can just call the OKT and pick up the girls for RM250 for overnight stay at your hotel. Normally they allow the girls to leave after midnight, so dont go too early....best time 11pm, sit, order your drink, orgle but ignore the girls hussling for drinks and call the OKT to nego price once you make up your mind.
Do not go for popular girls in groups as they tend to gang together and once they service you, they would pester you to go out again at 2am, or worse they ask to join their friends for half an hour and they are gone until 6am. Usually they are supposed to leave the room only at 10am. Most are Pinoy and if you can communicate well, they give you good service. Buy CD at nearby 7 -11, as they may cook up some excuse about finishing theirs and reluctant to go more than 1 round.
I was there for 3 years and needless to say, had a whale of a time.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
screwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscrewing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro skelanton & fc69,

Thank you for all the valuable information. Glad to hear that those pub mentioned are walking dist. from sheraton hotel, where I'm staying.
I will give it a try and shall post forum here...
Thank you.....
Old 02-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fc69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad I am of assistance...pm me if you need additional info...by the way do not use the massage service in Sheraton...waste of time and money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1