The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
It's good to have squad rotation to keep the proteins fresh
yup....once i lower down my expectation by 30%, there are few notable whores to bonk!
Old 12-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Btw I tried ting ting she’s got serious pregnancy stretch marks all over her belly area and also she doesn’t like her nipples being licked/sucked. Try at your own risk.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Jia Jia from 54a. First time to 54a. Boss seems stern at first sight but turns out he is quite friendly.

Jia Jia to me is like a normal OL. She have quite fair skin and decent figure. Her service was quite good for me even thou we didn’t french.. I liked her smile and her fingers. Very slender fingers

But then again, my review maybe biased because she have a splitting resemblance to a girl that I used to be very close to. So I enjoyed my time with her.

I would RTF her because of the resemblance and pleasant personality/vibe she gave me. But there are other girls that I haven’t tried yet. So will try other before going back
Old 12-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Tried Jia Jia from 54a. First time to 54a. Boss seems stern at first sight but turns out he is quite friendly.

Jia Jia to me is like a normal OL. She have quite fair skin and decent figure. Her service was quite good for me even thou we didn’t french.. I liked her smile and her fingers. Very slender fingers

But then again, my review maybe biased because she have a splitting resemblance to a girl that I used to be very close to. So I enjoyed my time with her.

I would RTF her because of the resemblance and pleasant personality/vibe she gave me. But there are other girls that I haven’t tried yet. So will try other before going back
Thanks for trying out my list in my signature. I believed I have up your points sometime ago as I can’t give them to you again.
I have my own favourites in my list but generally they are in the list either because of looks, Friendliness or Service.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thanks for trying out my list in my signature. I believed I have up your points sometime ago as I can’t give them to you again.
I have my own favourites in my list but generally they are in the list either because of looks, Friendliness or Service.
Side track a little, wanted to try Yuan Yuan from 1649.. but I rtf Xia Tian so often very paiseh if I go there then go up her colleague. hahaha! First world problem... Can I call yuan yuan to 54A or other house?
Old 12-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Side track a little, wanted to try Yuan Yuan from 1649.. but I rtf Xia Tian so often very paiseh if I go there then go up her colleague. hahaha! First world problem... Can I call yuan yuan to 54A or other house?
54A no chance! If you try to ask 54A OKT Garrick or Meng to request for any WL from 1649, they will suggest u to go to the shop directly due to the obvious.

I would suggest that u book Yuan Yuan from 2047 instead if u do not wanna wait too long.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
54A no chance! If you try to ask 54A OKT Garrick or Meng to request for any WL from 1649, they will suggest u to go to the shop directly due to the obvious.

I would suggest that u book Yuan Yuan from 2047 instead if u do not wanna wait too long.
How come ah? What is the reason?

1654a not on good terms with 1649?
Old 13-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Theoretically yes, you can call Yuan Yuan from other houses 54a. But it depends on her availability or if the 2 houses are not good terms etc.
If there are customers in her own house 1649 they get priority. She does have customers going to her, so she hardly comes out. So practically you can try to call but have to wait and may not be able to get
Old 13-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
How come ah? What is the reason?

1654a not on good terms with 1649?
Sort of ... same for L1651 OKT Gordon who will not call WL from L1649.

Other alternatives beside L2047 are, 1606, 1606A, 1608 and 2831A.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sort of ... same for L1651 OKT Gordon who will not call WL from L1649.

Other alternatives beside L2047 are, 1606, 1606A, 1608 and 2831A.
agree on 1651 will not call 1649 girls even though they are next door.

Besides the list you shared, I’ve also called 1649 girls from 1669.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Tried AnAn recently, quite a pretty lass from Sichuan with D BOOBS.
HAD a great time with this 1.6 m girl.
Quite surprised not many reports on her.
JJ was available when I was there, but when I saw her, she did not appeal to me.

Cheers
Old 13-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
JJ was available when I was there, but when I saw her, she did not appeal to me.

Cheers
Thank you for your sharing bro besafe.
Will try to take a look. Somehow I don’t find the current batch of 1654A girls attractive, they look huge.

But at the moment I am quite satisfied to RTF some of the girls in my signature, almost all suit my chemistry required.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
I RTF her yesterday. BTW, her boobs is C+ the most, cannot be D.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 14-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hahaha....she told me it was D.
I must go back and fuck her properly.
Lol

BTW... a 4 pointer disapprove of my posting. Maybe got grudge against 1654A.
Grow up lah.

Last edited by besafe; 14-04-2018 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Additional comment
Old 14-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha....she told me it was D.
I must go back and fuck her properly.
Lol

BTW... a 4 pointer disapprove of my posting. Maybe got grudge against 1654A.
Grow up lah.
I also got points deducted from my posting, why huh.....??

Min 4 points for exchange:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1