The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001 View Post
Few more games required for Larius to prove his worth. Danny Ward should also be tested. He did very well while on loan.

This season is a season for Klopp to build his own team. It would be interesting to see how Liverpool reacts next season. We really need a Premier League crown (
Huh? Karius been here two years Liao ler! Still need few more games to prove ah? Wonder have u been watching pool lately ler! Jk is almost three years at Anfield and you said this is a season for him to build his own team???

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Karius given many opportunities to prove himself already but he has been disappointing so far. He is not the sort of GK to rely on to save the day! The worst thing from him is his poor positioning n he doesn't seems to have a commanding presence in goal.
It was all BR's fault bringing in the unreliable Migs! Reina would still do a better job than any of these 2 clowns!
BR brought in quite a number of unreliable players mah! Jk got hell lots of opp to replace players but he arrogant ma! So he must be an asshole then! just kidding, Mai angry ah! I have to agree that Pepe is a good goalie! I missed skyterl too! At least he tackle balls not like sissy Lovren !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt Mignolet and Karius are average.

But wonder whether our current GK coach has to take some responsibilty as well? I say this because been reading in other LiverpoolFC forums/ threads about this GK coach's methods on positioning and questions being raised in this regard.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
geylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Huh? Karius been here two years Liao ler! Still need few more games to prove ah? Wonder have u been watching pool lately ler! Jk is almost three years at Anfield and you said this is a season for him to build his own team???

BR brought in quite a number of unreliable players mah! Jk got hell lots of opp to replace players but he arrogant ma! So he must be an asshole then! just kidding, Mai angry ah! I have to agree that Pepe is a good goalie! I missed skyterl too! At least he tackle balls not like sissy Lovren !
I have to agree with Bro Henry. When Klopp in, the team is not his. He needs time to get rid, buy and build. These cannot be done in a season unless we are Man City. As Klopp have spoken, rebuilding is a long process.

As for Karius, he was injured for a long time and also down on confidence when recovered. Klopp has to use Mignolet and cant afford to change too much. Again Mignolet has proven he is not the right keeper for us.

Above are my personal views.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
geylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
No doubt Mignolet and Karius are average.

But wonder whether our current GK coach has to take some responsibilty as well? I say this because been reading in other LiverpoolFC forums/ threads about this GK coach's methods on positioning and questions being raised in this regard.
This is probably the last chance for Karius to perform. Mignolet has convinced Klopp he will not be the main keeper.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...ong-term-no-1/

A good read....
Old 19-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

This is certainly the best time for Karius to take his chances since Shaking Simon seemed to have fallen out of favour . If Karius don't perform up to expectations then Liverpool most probably would have to look for another keeper . Then there is always Danny Ward . I really hope that Klopp will give Ward more chances to play to proof his worth .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
I have to agree with Bro Henry. When Klopp in, the team is not his. He needs time to get rid, buy and build. These cannot be done in a season unless we are Man City. As Klopp have spoken, rebuilding is a long process.

Above are my personal views.
Conte won the leauge in his first season with almost90% of mourinho 's left over! Pep only make big movements in his second EPL season ! Rebuilding is certainly a long process but how many owners and fansee are patient enough? I bet some 'fansee' will say, since we have waited for so long Liao, No harm waiting for a few more years! by that time , JK got boot and new manager cum in, the rebuilding process start all over again! Lol! Btw, pool has been rebuilding since the first div day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
This is certainly the best time for Karius to take his chances since Shaking Simon seemed to have fallen out of favour . If Karius don't perform up to expectations then Liverpool most probably would have to look for another keeper . Then there is always Danny Ward . I really hope that Klopp will give Ward more chances to play to proof his worth .
He won't ! Robertson got to,play coz of Moreno 's injury! Otherwise, he is just a bench warmer! Trust me, pool 's transfer activity has stopped since Vvd 'S arrival! Don't think we can see a new goalie this season!Dont think JK has the intention to buy one also!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Conte won the leauge in his first season with almost90% of mourinho 's left over!
How I wish my boss will tell me, I have indefinitely period to rebuild the company and bring in profit. How I wish my boss is SG Govt, I will have plenty of time to clean the mess.
Old 21-01-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Stats reveal most injury-prone players in Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool squad

Henry Jackson
News
20 January 2018

Liverpool have suffered plenty of injury problems in recent years, and statistics show which Reds players can and cannot be relied upon to stay fit.

For once, it is hard to complain about Liverpool’s current bill of health.

Ahead of Monday night’s Premier League trip to Swansea City, Nathaniel Clyne is the only squad member out for the foreseeable future, with Jordan Henderson and Alberto Moreno on the cusp of a return.

Injuries have, at times, plagued the Reds since Jurgen Klopp arrived at Anfield in October 2015, with the manager’s demanding training methods seen as problematic by some.

It has now been revealed which players have been sidelined the most in the last three years, thanks to Anfield Index‘s Simon Brundish, a sports scientist who appears on the excellent Under Pressure podcast.

Joe Gomez tops the pile, with the youngster’s cruciate ligament injury and Achilles problem seeing him miss 85 games, and therefore, a whopping 59 percent of Liverpool’s fixtures.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Henderson is second on the list, with the skipper continually blighted by a heel issue as well as other long-term knocks.

The 27-year-old has been unavailable for 55 matches (38%), which is a real concern moving forward, especially with him captaining the Reds.

Liverpool Squad Injury Record, Past Three Years

Adam Lallana has also been absent a worrying amount—31 percent of games—and Clyne’s current issues have seen him out 23 percent of the time.

Many would expect Daniel Sturridge to be right at the top of the list, but he has ‘only’ been ruled out of 37 matches in the last 36 months.

It has been more a case of Klopp choosing not to pick the striker, rather than being without him.

Also notable is the amount of action Dejan Lovren has missed, with the Croatian struggling with myriad issues since joining from Southampton in 2015.

On the flip side, it is plain to see who the physical machines are in Liverpool’s ranks—those who rarely ever find themselves on the treatment table.

Roberto Firmino, fast becoming Klopp’s most important player, has ensured the Reds have only had to make do without him four times (3%) over these last three years.

Gini Wijnaldum is even more impressive, having missed only two percent in that period, while Ragnar Klavan (4%) and James Milner (5%) also stand out despite their advancing years.

Andrew Robertson and Alberto Moreno have missed just five and six percent respectively, which is vital considering the energy levels required to shine at full-back under Klopp.
Old 21-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

£30m striker agrees on transfer as talks continue at Liverpool

Posted by Cameron Hogwood January 20, 2018

Daniel Sturridge is edging ever closer to leaving Liverpool as he searches for regular first team football in hope of reigniting his career.

The striker looks set to depart in the January window in aid of gaining the playing time he needs to fight for a place in Gareth Southgate’s England World Cup squad.

Recurring injury setbacks have cruelly tarnished the gifted forward’s time on Merseyside since his stunning 2013/2014 season, in which he scored 24 goals in all competitions as the Reds fell agonisingly short of winning the Premier League title.

He has since netted just 28 times and has managed only 14 appearances under Jurgen Klopp this season.

Sturridge’s time at the club now appears to be drawing to an end, with Liverpool’s front three of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino proving inseparable in the starting lineup.

The 28-year-old has agreed on a loan move to Inter Milan, which Liverpool are seemingly happy to sanction, according to Italian outlet Calciomercato.

The club recently slapped a £30million price-tag on the Englishman, which appears to have swayed teams away from seeking an immediate permanent deal.

It’s frustratingly common knowledge that a fit Sturridge boasts the natural ability to be one of Europe’s most prolific scorers.

The slightly slower tempo in Italian football might just serve Sturridge well in terms of cutting out the prolonged periods of explosive football and the high intensity approach that the Premier League demands.

Providing he can stay healthy, Inter would be getting a dangerously unpredictable forward with the motivation to make a name for himself in quick time.

Having suffered so regularly with injuries, a man of his talent deserves another spell in the spotlight.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong find that Liverpool got a lot sick chickens since Klopp arrived .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liverpool need the 3 points really badly!!! Top 3 teams won so the team must keep up with the race leaders!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 22-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...umour-roundup/

Thomas Lemar prefers Barcelona move. WTF. Anyway we have Naby coming in next season.

I love to see Grujic back in the 1st team. Give us more bite in the midfield and his long range shooting is a weapon.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Lemar maybe overrated.

Back to tonight, every EPL match is difficult, so dont care how its done, just please get them precious 3 points against the Swans, Redmen!
Old 22-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong also hope the team can collect another 3 points in tonite's match .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Mo Salah will join an elite list if he managed to score a brace tonight.

"Only four Reds players in the Premier League era have scored 20 top-flight goals in a season - Robbie Fowler (twice), Fernando Torres, Luis Suarez (twice) and Daniel Sturridge."

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1