The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Ramp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any Bros have MJ ctcs? I miss her TTM, but dontknow when she got work when she never work, always kena wasted trip -.-
Bro slayerxdx,

MJ won't be coming back, according to one of her friend who work at H7. I don't know how true the source is but this is what I heard.

Will miss her much...
Old 07-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

H16R11 Pat, no! Last time I checked, she is a she!

Yes, her physique is like that, got broad shoulders is it?

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDuncan21 View Post
h16r11

is she a he?

i'm suspecting she might be he, from the physique.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
She come back already! But not regularly going to work.

Today I target H24R28 Xiao Tian, because is her last day working, but somebody beat me to her room. I reach PT 6:30pm lights off already but door not lock from outside.
She got booking, sigh. Try next month lah.

I thank you.
Bro, booking means what? Got book few sessions or overnight? PT no overnight right?
Old 08-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yesterday tried 2208 by the name of Ada? if im not wrong, she is from Ipoh, everything can not >> no light kissing, no fingering, touching around boob but grapes out of bound blow job with CD on, only thing i like was the sucking of LP.....the rest SOP, only one typical position released my flooded juice. Gone back unsatisfactory. This is my first and last visit to her altho she is quite pleasant looking, frenly with a solid boob C cup?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Booking in PT means by the hour or by session, depends on what you agreed with the WL.

Example: for CAT50 WL - 1 session = $50 for 20 minutes. So, 3 sessions of 20 minutes each is 1 hour = $150. Clear so far?

But there are some, CAT30 WLs who charge $120 by the hour, or $30 every 15 minutes (?).

Correct, PT no overnight.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Bro, booking means what? Got book few sessions or overnight? PT no overnight right?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Agree Bro, pity her looks doesn't match with her services, and this is why, last night she is idle just talking with other WLs in the corridor of H22, sigh. I also stop RTF her, BJ is so mechanical, did you notice her pattern?

Bros do take note.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
yesterday tried 2208 by the name of Ada? if im not wrong, she is from Ipoh, everything can not >> no light kissing, no fingering, touching around boob but grapes out of bound blow job with CD on, only thing i like was the sucking of LP.....the rest SOP, only one typical position released my flooded juice. Gone back unsatisfactory. This is my first and last visit to her altho she is quite pleasant looking, frenly with a solid boob C cup?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Miscible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

anyone tried carol H7RM11 recently? i really had no idea whats happened to her, she used to be so good and accomodating. was there earlier this week, its like she took a 360 degrees change. this cannot tht cannot, funniest thing is i actually had 2 condoms on. one for blow, which it already pisses me off, she took out, put on another and ride me with a new one. And as she do she keeps saying about how dirty PT is, all the ah peks, and that all the other ladies also going on a mandatory no frenching even mentioning H4R10. I really don't understand why, its like giving 50 bucks to charity. So dissapointing.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overthread a bit...
Just came back from visit former angpai- Violet, been looking for her since early of the week. So today lucky enuf to straight away bonk after enter the house. Her service changed a little. Now, shower you before the session begin. But missing is the bj/bbbj where she lie down and u stand like a doggy. Anyway, still sextisfaction from me. Whats more, its $65 service, but cross border.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDuncan21 View Post
h16r11

is she a he?

i'm suspecting she might be he, from the physique.
Bro I just saw her today n I know why u say she might be a he.. Haha she is quite big size compared to a normal girl.. Quite tall as well.

Bro fornicator I think what u said about MJ is right.. I walked passed her house today and I noticed her number has been REMOVED!! and I haven't had the chance to try her yet !!! I have been going down early the past few days hoping to try her but.. Sigh not my luck...

Anyway was there early afternoon and I saw a few ang pais quite free.. Like h7carol , michelle , Xue Er , kico , cookie ... But no MJ ...
Old 08-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Is it?!

Thanks so much Bro boy. This is vital information.

I was there last night but the backlane of H12 was chained and it was dark so I didn't notice. Or, it is only today that her room number has been removed! OMG!!!

There goes another ang pai!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
.....Bro fornicator I think what u said about MJ is right.. I walked passed her house today and I noticed her number has been REMOVED!! and I haven't had the chance to try her yet !!! I have been going down early the past few days hoping to try her but.. Sigh not my luck.....
Old 08-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Agree Bro, pity her looks doesn't match with her services, and this is why, last night she is idle just talking with other WLs in the corridor of H22, sigh. I also stop RTF her, BJ is so mechanical, did you notice her pattern?

Bros do take note.

Cheers.
yes, bro. She basically just use her mouth up n down for few mins till i siam then pretend i couldn't tahan and ask for FJ to see any pattern, so disappointed again ! she just lied down like dead fish before i loot her her eyes already closed and prep to moan.....wtf where got mood to loot? some more any where also can't touch ! my hands only can restraint around her big boob. One thing i have to admit, her cb quite tight ! body shape quite nice n well maintain......but wasted la ! if biz no good ! wtf to have a good body? right ! I shall take away her name from my list.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
rubygzayas is Cool - loads of Potential

great buddy
Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Noisy, noisy!

Yesterday after work got spare time walk-walk, see-see in PT.

H22 WLs in corridor talking loudly.

H11R09 Ah May working, can hear from outside her door, she BBBJ with sound effects. I know because I have RTF her many times.

Then I cruising in H10 suddenly I hear very loud piak-piak sounds outside H10R10 Katty's door! Whoa! It must have took almost a minute until they were done! I wondering what position they were doing? Cannot be missionary because this one really loud!

Anyways, H10R11 Judy also working last night. After my walk around, go to provision shop, buy drink, then go back.

And that was my Petain experience.

I thank you.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

nv bonk anyone?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Bro, that would be cowgirl!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Yesterday after work got spare time walk-walk, see-see in PT.

.....Then I cruising in H10 suddenly I hear very loud piak-piak sounds outside H10R10 Katty's door! Whoa! It must have took almost a minute until they were done! I wondering what position they were doing? Cannot be missionary because this one really loud!

.....And that was my Petain experience.

I thank you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1