The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
RelaxChill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Here i am! Writing FR as usual after my venture! The house on the right of the pink gate, i think is H16. Reached too early, most of the house not ready yet. Roam ard and decide on H16R5! Another MILF! Friendly and chatty.

Start off with breast rolling on my chest, can feel the suction when she lick and suck and lick my nips. BJ was decent, hardworking! End off with cow girl. Btw, she moan and call me darling throughout the session, although is act one lah but also shiok. Hahaha. Totally worth my $30!

On the side note to all the brothers who have favorite girls in House 4, all rooms are on one month break except for 2 aunties.

Peace!
Old 18-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
That's one of the most disgusting mongering stories I've ever heard. You Singaporean guys are DIRTY!
Whoa, I just got zapped for my last post, with the zapper commenting "U r not?". For anyone else who may have misunderstood my intention, I meant this "DIRTY!" in a totally good way, deserving of my respect (hence the smiley face). When you've been cheonging as long as I have, it's hard to find other folks who are as enthusiastic and dirty as you are. I've always very much appreciated not only the level of support I've found in the SBF community here in Singapore, but also the openness and candor with which you guys share your experiences. I hope no one else was offended.

-The Boob
Old 18-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

5555555.... it happens all the time bro , all the time....
not every one understand ur "Dirty" joke
and not everyone finds it funny even if it is meant in a guud way.
dun bother bout them ..
no geers no cheers
Old 21-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Saw in ex H22 Sally (Sally Chan) fb she is into JB private property. I am not too sure somehow I will never purchase from her or her company. It is as good as transfer $ to DHL scam.

Ones a hooker, allways a hooker. I am disppointed on her thinking she had turn her back from RLD. Thanks to the brother that forward the girls fb accounts. I will be careful whenver I walked into the girls room, and thats more then using CD. Bec $ could also be con from the commercal transaction.
Old 21-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Saw in ex H22 Sally (Sally Chan) fb she is into JB private property. I am not too sure somehow I will never purchase from her or her company. It is as good as transfer $ to DHL scam.

Ones a hooker, allways a hooker. I am disppointed on her thinking she had turn her back from RLD. Thanks to the brother that forward the girls fb accounts. I will be careful whenver I walked into the girls room, and thats more then using CD. Bec $ could also be con from the commercal transaction.

Share her fb bro ehre
Old 25-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

25 August 2016, Thursday btw 1 pm to 2 pm

I was there and, the place has become boring almost hidden btw two constructions projects. No matter PT can withstand the changes in history.

H4 Annie looks sexy eating her lunch, from the yrs I saw her still she shown 2 fingers. No not taken her yet. H10 Princess Jolene was changing her bedsheet. She kept on shaking her asses I was standing outside with a above 40 plus man. Probably, he could not take it for he kept on putting his hand behind his pocket. And I dont know who he was waiting for.

H12 Mei was there. FY on leaves till next mth. Now, the actions at H14. I think we have a new girl at R9, former Li Wen room. That room was taken by ex H7 Maggie I think she gave up after 1/2 yr. It was empty for 2 yrs. Check it out guys. Ok! Sophie, Julie, Ah Bao and Yen Yen in biz. Of course Ah Leng too. Last yr I met her at AMK.

At H16 Yvonne in biz, Xiao Mei and Lynn in biz. Inner lane we have Carol, Ada and Pat aka lady Macbeth. Pat could be having her lunch during my tour. Now, H22 Maggie in heavy makeup, I had wrote here that a Ocean's WL had asked did she downgrade to $40? No idea. Aida lights above inner lane changed up.

The only saving grace in H24 is Lai Lai, she had one customer waiting outside. Jessie looks good sitting on bed. Ai Li age alot. And I was hoping to get a massge from Ah Fen, she was not in biz this pm.

Finally, H26 Princess Carol I nickname the bitch is the most beautifully of all. She beat Joyce, Ann, Jenny and JJ. JJ had put on weight, she invited me but I said no thanks! I took R11 Xiao Rong who did not wish to reveal her name. Actually was interesting I shall post FR as below.
Old 25-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: All Petain FR experience

25 August 2016, Thursday btw 140 pm to 155 pm

H26R11 Xiao Rong $20

I walked in and out of this house 3 times. She looks tempting showing off her titties and, I had seen her pics in Ah Bao's fb. The third time, Xiao Rong was standing opposite Princess Carol room chatting in Canto. The conversation touch on age issues she said Carol is young, more customers then her and she had yrs to made $. While Xiao Rong had no choice but to downgrade to $20.

Slow moving crowd I stood outside R11 said $50! She ignore it then, I notice Carol pull back into her room. Xiao Rong watched her probably she was warning her that I was a member of this website. Yes! Bitch you are correct.

I dont bother I actually invite her into her room. She walked in in smile. After payment she asked am I going to post FR. In the beginning I act blur then I have to say of course. The conversation warm up bec I spoke Canto and, we talked about fb. She asked why there is SBF and, I ask howcome we have Pokeman Go?

No matter Xiao Rong looks good. Out of working clothings she is aunty thats in two pics in Ah Bao's fb. She said Princess Miki has called it a day, we also touch on ex H22 Sally who she said is pretty much in RLD biz. Princess Carol is busy over the weekend. She also convert message Carol was disappointed I did not fuck her today. Probably, the bitch wish to find out about us. All this while we lie naked on her bed while she HJ me and, I kiss her forehead. Almost french her a couple of times she was fast in moving away. FR as follows.

Package/ 5, she is sexy with hard titties.
HJ/ 6
BJ with cd/ 6
Tities fucked/ 6, I could have cum she said she dont like it.
Missonary/ 6 I cup her titties and, was pissed bec she shut her eyes.

I gave up after ramping her for about 10 minutes. She had no feelings after taking out cd she was suprised I was still standing tall. No RTF.
Old 25-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Almost forgot. Xiao Rong mention BoBo Cheng, whether I had seen her fb? Of course hers is page to Ah Bao (Win Yong). Actually, it is more then this because the add on friends had added on the PT WLs to their circle of sisters.

A "Penny Siong Lau" or Annie Siong Lau thats in her fb looks familiar. She could be ex PT girls. With that Penny also shown us her family, her daughter graduated from U. I am afraid it is too late for the girls to delete their accounts. Because their add on friends did not stop and, the girls also did not know who has link onto their fb.

The catch my friends. Never add the girls as friends because our pics with friends might link onto theirs fb. Is complicated.
Old 26-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xinister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
25 August 2016, Thursday btw 1 pm to 2 pm

I was there and, the place has become boring almost hidden btw two constructions projects. No matter PT can withstand the changes in history.

H4 Annie looks sexy eating her lunch, from the yrs I saw her still she shown 2 fingers. No not taken her yet. H10 Princess Jolene was changing her bedsheet. She kept on shaking her asses I was standing outside with a above 40 plus man. Probably, he could not take it for he kept on putting his hand behind his pocket. And I dont know who he was waiting for.

H12 Mei was there. FY on leaves till next mth. Now, the actions at H14. I think we have a new girl at R9, former Li Wen room. That room was taken by ex H7 Maggie I think she gave up after 1/2 yr. It was empty for 2 yrs. Check it out guys. Ok! Sophie, Julie, Ah Bao and Yen Yen in biz. Of course Ah Leng too. Last yr I met her at AMK.

At H16 Yvonne in biz, Xiao Mei and Lynn in biz. Inner lane we have Carol, Ada and Pat aka lady Macbeth. Pat could be having her lunch during my tour. Now, H22 Maggie in heavy makeup, I had wrote here that a Ocean's WL had asked did she downgrade to $40? No idea. Aida lights above inner lane changed up.

The only saving grace in H24 is Lai Lai, she had one customer waiting outside. Jessie looks good sitting on bed. Ai Li age alot. And I was hoping to get a massge from Ah Fen, she was not in biz this pm.

Finally, H26 Princess Carol I nickname the bitch is the most beautifully of all. She beat Joyce, Ann, Jenny and JJ. JJ had put on weight, she invited me but I said no thanks! I took R11 Xiao Rong who did not wish to reveal her name. Actually was interesting I shall post FR as below.
Bro Ah Bao looks hot, which house is she in? room#? Can't find her at Petain S List
Old 26-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Ah Bao or Bao Er is at H14R5, there is a big mirror before walking into inner lane. Ah Bao fb is "Win Yong", there are alot of pics in it.

Compared to the 6 Princess (minus one from Miki), she is nothing much. Still the Princess are beautifully.
Old 27-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ah Bao or Bao Er is at H14R5, there is a big mirror before walking into inner lane. Ah Bao fb is "Win Yong", there are alot of pics in it.

Compared to the 6 Princess (minus one from Miki), she is nothing much. Still the Princess are beautifully.
Since u all talking abt ah bao Fb.. There is a pic in the kitchen where she is wearing green top.. Can I know who is the lady in pink top? Think is the 2nd lady from left..
Old 27-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

That is Sophie. All thru all pics some r taken in the provision shop after closing hrs. They made mistakes. It costs them.

It used to be we wrote FRs, then they posted pics and no turning back the clock.
Old 27-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
That is Sophie. All thru all pics some r taken in the provision shop after closing hrs. They made mistakes. It costs them.

It used to be we wrote FRs, then they posted pics and no turning back the clock.

Have miki facebook or not? I saw lily in one of the pics last mth
Old 28-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

R10? Didn't see that door open for some time. Is she still working?
Old 28-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

H14R10 is Sophie's room. She was in biz on Thursday. She is one current stock that withstood the tests of history. I mean RLD history.

I tried to paint inner lane.

From the back door. Laura (retired she too had pics in Ah Bao's fb)..Catherine (aka Winnie Low's fb)...Yen Yen (one pic taken at CNY gathering, could be 2016)..Candy (also retired with fb too, not sure is it Candy Lee)..Sophie (she had fb too with pics at BoBo's fb)..New girl? Before walking into the front lane.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1