The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Appreciate your effort to the pinay lovers community here. I have been here longer but nowadays don't have the luxury of visiting pinay pubs as often as I used to do. And I noticed that the previous samsters who used to post here from 2005 to 2009 are no longer active.
I hope more pinay lovers are inspired to post their experience here and keep this thread alive and up to date.

nothing much to post on pinay scene nowadays. very boring. gone were the days of duxton and paramount. those were the real happening period. the times when the gals come on social visit pass, when we bring them out for exit (and loads of fun). i still go occasionally, but only for the karaoke.

p.s. those paramount days u could get to bonk the gal in a dark corner with just a 30 bux LD. the pinay scene is dead now.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plin20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, tanjong pagar any playability high but LD cheap can recommend me . Just PM me. Feel like going there tonight lol watxh german vs mexico
Old 17-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plin20 View Post
Hi bro, tanjong pagar any playability high but LD cheap can recommend me . Just PM me. Feel like going there tonight lol watxh german vs mexico
Bro plin20,
all the pubs showing
world cup sell LDs at same price - ranging from $30 to $50.

Some have higher playability but all depends on the number of LDs you buy..
Will PM u.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro plin20,
all the pubs showing

Will PM u.
wank bro mind PM me as well??
Old 17-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro plin20,
all the pubs showing

Will PM u.
Bro plin20,

have a good time this evening - Germany-Mexico match starts at 11pm.
Please tell us about your experience.

I hope my PM was useful.
Cheers
Old 17-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

nothing much to post on pinay scene nowadays. very boring. gone were the days of duxton and paramount. those were the real happening period. the times when the gals come on social visit pass, when we bring them out for exit (and loads of fun). i still go occasionally, but only for the karaoke.

p.s. those paramount days u could get to bonk the gal in a dark corner with just a 30 bux LD. the pinay scene is dead now.
i wouldn't deny that.. I miss out the peak era of the duxton myself.

my older colleague told me he ever saw topless dancing on the bartop.

nothing much in other countries, but for it to happen here.. quite daring.
Old 17-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

Haha!, Bro, I just saw that about 2 weeks ago when one girl got way too drunk.... but these are the exception these days, not the rule.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

i dare say that the pinay scene now is is not even 50% of what it used to be like in the days of duxton and paramount... the old birds will be able to testify to that...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 18-06-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Yes bro. Those were the days. LD was $20 to start with. Plenty of good looking girls who were in their mid 20s. Nowadays most girls seem to be mid 30s and look the worse for wear. Very few hot girls. I regret not taking full advantage of the situation back then.

However no use reminiscing about the past. Need to keep sharing and promoting the good pubs here so that there is a steady stream of customers, to keep the pinay scene alive.

Especially the pubs in duxton and TP who still have $30 LD. Paying $55, $60, $65 at BQ/CR for a starter LD is a ripoff and bros here should try and avoid if you have other options.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro. Those were the days. LD was $20 to start with. Plenty of good looking girls who were in their mid 20s. Nowadays most girls seem to be mid 30s and look the worse for wear. Very few hot girls. I regret not taking full advantage of the situation back then.

However no use reminiscing about the past. Need to keep sharing and promoting the good pubs here so that there is a steady stream of customers, to keep the pinay scene alive.

Especially the pubs in duxton and TP who still have $30 LD. Paying $55, $60, $65 at BQ/CR for a starter LD is a ripoff and bros here should try and avoid if you have other options.

promote good pubs? for what? now no more good pubs lah. what do you get for a $30 LD? nothing.one LD gets you nowhere. 2 LDs plus your own beer or liquor? if you are lucky enough just some teasing touching and kissing. the money can be better spent elsewhere to get more action. just my two cents thought.

Old 19-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

promote good pubs? for what? now no more good pubs lah. what do you get for a $30 LD? nothing.one LD gets you nowhere. 2 LDs plus your own beer or liquor? if you are lucky enough just some teasing touching and kissing. the money can be better spent elsewhere to get more action. just my two cents thought.
True that. Also gone were the days of majority of the girls being 90% nude when the clock strikes 12. Closest i can think of now are the pubs in Jakarta. Though that is also a dieing trend now.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bottoms playabilty very low but they have nice tall, well shaped girls -
Hugs and some kisses is all you get.
Hi bro, I was at Bottoms last weekend. Saw about 9 girls .. yeah most are tall but in term of looks most fall below average. Quite disappointed with this batch.

And yeah they show World Cup match, just one TV!
Old 21-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

So decided to have a nite out. Checked out a pub which i hadn't been to in a long time, was pleasantly surprised with the play-ability of the girl who joined me. Only had 1 drink there, but seemed a promising option and have short listed the place to visit again soon.

Then went to a pub where there was a cute little kitten whom I had been with a few times before. She wasn't around when i entered. A girl who was sitting alone approached and took my order and introduced herself. She was young looking but wasn't my type. I asked her for J, she said she was new and didn't know anyone named J. Wasn't sure if J was still at the pub so i asked her to call one of the other girls who were sitting in a group near the door. Strangely no one seemed that interested in coming over. I chose one who looked more presentable than the rest. Asked her about J, and that exact moment J walks by and she doesn't recognize me.

Anyway the second girl calls her over and after reintroducing myself she acted as if she recognized me now. Now the pub is such that there is not many dark corners where you can have discreet fun. But it does have upstairs karaoke room. So after 1 round of LD downstairs, choose to go upstairs to get "reacquainted" with J. Within the privacy of the karaoke room she is now more forward. She sits on my lap and we start frenching as if we knew each other for ages.

I tell her I want to see her naked. At first she says she can't do that, its not allowed etc. I tell her I just need to see her naked for a minute. She has an amazing little body, well proportioned, no tummy fat. She had told me during an earlier visit that she exercises to keep her figure. Finally she agrees and gives me a good view of her from top to bottom, front and back. Then puts back her dress.

Once she's dressed up, she comes back on my lap and i pull down her top and start tasting her lovely brown nipples. After some groping and fondling, she asks me if I want to be blown. She doesn't have to ask twice. She quickly unbuckles and pulls down my pants and underwear, gets on her knees beside me on the sofa and starts to work on me with her hands and mouth. She's in the best position for me to pull down her bottom and finger her. We both sync up our movements with the music in the room. Finally I start to cum in her mouth and then pull out, after letting her have a taste.
We clean up and dress up and sit in the room for some more time, hugging and fondling while hearing some songs.

All in all was a good nite out.
Damages - Downstairs LD - $30, Upstairs LD - $200 (incl room), bottled beer - $15
Old 21-06-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
happyguy32m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro
can pte me the pub .. will like to explore ...
although is exp for BJ .
Old 21-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
So decided to have a nite out. Checked out a pub which i hadn't been to in a long time, was pleasantly surprised with the play-ability of the girl who joined me. Only had 1 drink there, but seemed a promising option and have short listed the place to visit again soon.

Then went to a pub where there was a cute little kitten whom I had been with a few times before. She wasn't around when i entered. A girl who was sitting alone approached and took my order and introduced herself. She was young looking but wasn't my type. I asked her for J, she said she was new and didn't know anyone named J. Wasn't sure if J was still at the pub so i asked her to call one of the other girls who were sitting in a group near the door. Strangely no one seemed that interested in coming over. I chose one who looked more presentable than the rest. Asked her about J, and that exact moment J walks by and she doesn't recognize me.

Anyway the second girl calls her over and after reintroducing myself she acted as if she recognized me now. Now the pub is such that there is not many dark corners where you can have discreet fun. But it does have upstairs karaoke room. So after 1 round of LD downstairs, choose to go upstairs to get "reacquainted" with J. Within the privacy of the karaoke room she is now more forward. She sits on my lap and we start frenching as if we knew each other for ages.

I tell her I want to see her naked. At first she says she can't do that, its not allowed etc. I tell her I just need to see her naked for a minute. She has an amazing little body, well proportioned, no tummy fat. She had told me during an earlier visit that she exercises to keep her figure. Finally she agrees and gives me a good view of her from top to bottom, front and back. Then puts back her dress.

Once she's dressed up, she comes back on my lap and i pull down her top and start tasting her lovely brown nipples. After some groping and fondling, she asks me if I want to be blown. She doesn't have to ask twice. She quickly unbuckles and pulls down my pants and underwear, gets on her knees beside me on the sofa and starts to work on me with her hands and mouth. She's in the best position for me to pull down her bottom and finger her. We both sync up our movements with the music in the room. Finally I start to cum in her mouth and then pull out, after letting her have a taste.
We clean up and dress up and sit in the room for some more time, hugging and fondling while hearing some songs.

All in all was a good nite out.
Damages - Downstairs LD - $30, Upstairs LD - $200 (incl room), bottled beer - $15
Bro, a pleasant evening can still be had in Singapore.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1