The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Does this gal looks like Erica? If it is, wonder why e boobs size upgrade to C cup liao lol

https://sglonelyguys.net/olivia-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
This is Holly IIRC.
Any interesting feedback with Holly / Olivia
Old 22-06-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I hope you are not the bloke that pester her for free massage and keep telling her Anna does it to you for free?

Was pissed by recent ML visits that swapped me, so decided to go for one I know is not fake la...and visited An Xin today. She was telling me how 1 guy keep asking her for free massage and quoted this ML Anna does it for free..and she didn't agree...I hope it is not you bro..while I cannot stand unethical MLs, I also cannot stand unethical cheongsters.

So objectively for An Xin, I think this girl is green, not exactly commercial. Like I said in my first review, she is a princess. She has not even had much gf bf relationship, and one of those was even long distance type, so don't talk about the love making experience, she is a noob. She does not know how to be a GF. And then we expect her to be super in BJ. Or great in wanking us. Are all these forgivable? Probably not, because we pay for service isn't it? However, I like 'green' girls. Too good, my mind play tricks on me that she has done the same thing to many bros..it is just me..haha..But if she is green and not willing to learn, then too bad.

So for An Xin, I have to say the few times I visited her she is always updating me on how she has learnt a new skill or new move, or how she has gone to her friend to learn something. And how she has bought a new set of ear digging tools, to compliment her bad massaging. And how she realised using phone is a no no during massage etc. The best thing she did to me today was she insisted on blowing me even though I rejected and said she wants to practice. It was actually pretty good I must say. So this girl is learning and wiling to please and best of all is quite sincere. Thus me here trying to defend her. Just being objective. If not why it is called one man's meat is another's poison. I will continue to work on her so that all bros benefit..haha..
u regular of An Xin liao she tel u so many things abt her... she also told me 1 fellow want her to do for him free for flying him aeroplane n say anna do it for him free...

i didnt managed to try her ear digging as she told me she is waiting for new set of tools to b delivered... but when i told her something abt me, she was eager to try to do it for me n insisted tat tis is her 1st time doing it for a man n i also 1st time a lady doing it for me... Nope... is definitely not sex or other extra services, is jst a body service which she is so curiously trying to explore hw to do it e 1st time(tis is wat she claimed) for a man...

n she keep asking me '幸福吗? 我第一次帮人这样做', lucky my heart is hard enuff nt to fall for her, if she wanted to KC me...
Old 22-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Wow... all these super regulars of An Xin. I wonder how often you guys patronize her or tip her to get such KC treatment from her. I certainly don’t have such an honor. Am probably too old and fat anyway.

Anyway all these are done for her business. If anything, looking at how pro she is at KCing men, quite certain she is no greenhorn in this trade.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Wow... all these super regulars of An Xin. I wonder how often you guys patronize her or tip her to get such KC treatment from her. I certainly don’t have such an honor. Am probably too old and fat anyway.

Anyway all these are done for her business. If anything, looking at how pro she is at KCing men, quite certain she is no greenhorn in this trade.
Pai seh... to clarify, i only visited An Xin once so far... i wanted to tip her ($10) for e special kind of service she did for me (not sex, not hanky panky definitely) but she insisted i pay her $110

btw, jst quote 1 spa shop msian IC said abt these PRC MLs who cm to sg to earn $, 不是猛龙不过江, they r street smart enuff to protect themselves while working in sg n for sure they had worked e same trade in china n r experienced, they shld hav seen worst kind of customers in china back then
Old 22-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
CheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to all
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone visited this two Girl ?

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/xiao-xiao-4/

https://sglonelyguys.net/zoey-massage/
Old 22-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on SLG FEEL

Looks: 7.5/10. Looks like photo although photo face is blur. Not syt liao. Now pre MILF like what many said.

Body: maintain very good. 8.5/10. Smooth skin. Okay boobs.

4G roam. Pattern more than badminton. Nice tight nether region.

Dislikes:

1. talks too much during massage and i buay tahan her act cute way of talking. Maybe others like this.

2. Too much alcohol and smoking make her voice low and husky. If hearing jus her voice, you will think tokkin to 50 year old lady. Old voice plus act cute tokkin i buay tahan.

Overall 8/10: clean place. nice ambient. Good service. Decent massage ... accomodatinhg and friendly.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
u regular of An Xin liao she tel u so many things abt her... she also told me 1 fellow want her to do for him free for flying him aeroplane n say anna do it for him free...

i didnt managed to try her ear digging as she told me she is waiting for new set of tools to b delivered... but when i told her something abt me, she was eager to try to do it for me n insisted tat tis is her 1st time doing it for a man n i also 1st time a lady doing it for me... Nope... is definitely not sex or other extra services, is jst a body service which she is so curiously trying to explore hw to do it e 1st time(tis is wat she claimed) for a man...

n she keep asking me '幸福吗? 我第一次帮人这样做', lucky my heart is hard enuff nt to fall for her, if she wanted to KC me...
I think I know what that is...she did share with me.. Said she did it first time for a guy, must be you...definitely around the nether region haha..
Old 22-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think I know what that is...she did share with me.. Said she did it first time for a guy, must be you...definitely around the nether region haha..
Bingo... wahaha... she realy told u wat she did for me... she so funny
Old 22-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

As what i said, she may choose customers to serve, different customers different treatment, so there are bad and good reviews on her

Too bad I not yandao and young, if not may be i can try my luck also
Old 22-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

I think most who engaged her will know she never asked for tips. Though I have visited her a couple of times, I have never tipped her. I seldom tip unless super good, and if tip, usually just $10. I very stingy type. And too many MLs for me to commando, so cannot afford to tip.

Anyway, whatever it is, we are there to buy these type of attention anyway isn't it? We are man...with a dick that does the thinking...btw I am old and fat too.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
FR on SLG FEEL

Looks: 7.5/10. Looks like photo although photo face is blur. Not syt liao. Now pre MILF like what many said.

Dislikes:

1. talks too much during massage and i buay tahan her act cute way of talking. Maybe others like this.

2. Too much alcohol and smoking make her voice low and husky. If hearing jus her voice, you will think tokkin to 50 year old lady. Old voice plus act cute tokkin i buay tahan.

Overall 8/10: clean place. nice ambient. Good service. Decent massage ... accomodatinhg and friendly.
Act cute way of talking and voice like 50 year old lady i also buay tahan……
Old 22-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
FR on SLG FEEL

Dislikes:

Does she reek of the cigarette smell?
Old 22-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
FOR FUN ONLY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR on SLG FEEL

Dislikes:

Heavy alcohol and cigarette smell plus voice like 50 year old lady I also cannot tahan this, kuku jiao will turn no mood and soft down.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Bingo... wahaha... she realy told u wat she did for me... she so funny
With scissors or shaver?
Old 22-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

I just can't tahan the cigarette smell. U guys just saved me $100. Thanks man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1