The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 29-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
i cant agree more with u bro.
the back alley is becoming dangerously open and the gals are not helping by dressing seductively n cajoling customers.
the place is juz waiting for big things to happen, i really hope the gals will tone down else bros will have one less playground soon.
it's exciting to walk along the stretch, juz like FC and I'll really miss it if they have to close one day.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wats the pricing at the jsp back alley? Carrot price? Lots of eye candy though.. lol
Old 29-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

the night before, passed by the back alley, saw one MILF (think viet?) in lime green tube dress ... her boobs were like spilling out, waiting to explode. any full-blooded male who pass by will likely marikita. i guess many regular bros might know who im talkin abt.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
the night before, passed by the back alley, saw one MILF (think viet?) in lime green tube dress ... her boobs were like spilling out, waiting to explode. any full-blooded male who pass by will likely marikita. i guess many regular bros might know who im talkin abt.
Bro pearl ctr ,milf boss,now back her base station,
Ppl park complex
Old 29-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
Ppl park complex
Can share exact details? TQ.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
jacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share with me the details too? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
Ppl park complex
Old 29-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went JSP ask the my regular ML. She said they still paying for the rent for Nov.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

what is the lease term, n condition,.maybe two month in lieu of notice.
Can drag until yr end?
Old 30-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, went to jsp around 5pm. So walk walk around did not manage to find judy(maybe i go too late and she left) and my usual milf at another corner long black hair and quite big assets(forgotten her name). but heard a few of them said today was their last day and they have to move. Can the senior bros confirm this? are we losing this playground?

Any kind bros can share contact for judy and where she going to operate? and also the contact for the milf I have described.

Thanks a million bros.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

if they are good ..
their okt will die die find a apartment for them.
treat them like commodity,
buy from other house.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
thomas888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard from my regular that on the 1st floor back alley kena
Old 31-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas888 View Post
I heard from my regular that on the 1st floor back alley kena
Who do not know they kenna? Most importantly is they can vanish from there permanently and leave peace to our playground. These troublemakers best to be gone for good.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Who do not know they kenna? Most importantly is they can vanish from there permanently and leave peace to our playground. These troublemakers best to be gone for good.
bro why u so.pissed with jsp.ml..
Old 31-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

So when moving out??
Old 31-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
bro why u so.pissed with jsp.ml..
Bro to correct your statement I am not pissed off with JSP ML.
I am only pretty against these group of MLs previously from Adelphi then to FC and now at JSP. Those that are at level 1 backlane.
The way they are operating have been killing our playground one after another.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1