The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I have an upcoming trip to BKK/Patts during our National Day long weekend travelling there from 06.08.16 till 10.08.16

However I was informed by my Thai friend that all bars/clubs/nightspots NATIONWIDE will be closed from 6pm on 06.08.16 until midnight on 08.08.16 due to the National Voting on some referendum. The sale of alcohol during this period is also banned including 7-11 & convenience stores. This ban will be enforced by the army.

Can someone confirm whether true ?

I don't want to travel all the way there and have nowhere to party.
Referendum voting day is on 7th August and all entertainment outlets are supposed to be closed that day..... sale of alcohol is prohibited from 6pm starting 6th August until midnight 8th August.

Exceptions are hotels which are allowed to let their guests drink INSIDE the hotel premises...... guests are not allowed to bring their alcoholic drinks outside the hotel premises.

Bro Beretta..... dun worry about the ban.... just come as per normal.
Although the entertainment outlets are supposed to be closed...... going by past experience many will have their front doors closed and neon signs switched off but inside will be business as usual via the back entrance.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Just back from crazy house and had an interesting experience. Hooked up with a syt 21yr old Uni student. Have never seen her before and looking at her can believe she's 21. She did show me some pics of her in her uniform with friends. Claims she works only on Friday and Saturday and has been working at CH for only 6 days. Honestly, she doesn't look like the crazy house type nor your typical go go type of wl. Lucky spotted her first when she reported for work and started to buy her drinks. Overall can believe what she says but I take these things with a pinch of salt.

While dancing another farang was signalling to her and wanted her over. So I had competition. Farang seemed seriously interested and bought her many drinks but wanted LT and raw! Willing to pay 30k baht. She told me some girls will do raw for 20k...omg!!!! After a lot of ding donging up and down with me and the farang and with her consulting her friends she went back with me. Lucky day for me! ST 4k (for her standard more than worth it)...amazing gfe! I think this will be one of my rare rtfs if she is still around when I next head to Bkk...my best sc experience in a Long time...have given up on nana and the rainbow joints, service there sucks big time. Went to sc for something quick hard and fast but ended up with an unexpected gem... Cool...
Old 25-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Bangkok last night. Did went to a few places to explore.

Went T-DED on a Thursday night which is my first time with my bro, reached around 11pm. Upon walking in, I was like OMG ! So many SYT! There were plenty of them not with customers and all their eyes were on you and smiling at you to catch your attention. We settle on a room and mamasan came in to talk to us and ask us what kind of girls we like and off she goes to grab the girls over. I can definitely say the girls are damn good looking, as good as SC Baccara. I sat with a petite girl, 21 y/o but she speaks very little english while my friend's girl does not speak english at all. Language is an issue if you don't speak thai so if you want to go there, brush up your thai language! We started drinking and talking and before you know it, the girls are all over you and your kuku bird. I was like wow.. Ok.. lets play then. The whole 2 hour session, we had 6 - 8 bottles of beer, some food and company of 2 sweet SYT and mamasan, time to go so see how's the damage. $2500 baht! definitely worth! The girls wanted to follow us out but too bad we have to go some place else so didn't take them and i totally regret it.

Visited thermae Cafe on Friday night around 8pm and OMG again. Just go there and see for yourself. try to go early because by 9pm, the place is packed with horny guys like me... after some scouting, took a 23 y/o out to SD for party and u know the rest.......

Sat night, meet my friend "vegetable" chiong ONXY. I still love this place but now if u want to enter, need original passport due to security reasons. Last time just passport photo will do. If you into dance music and look at beautiful working girls party away, this is the place! The place is so packed with people around midnight that u need to squeeze through the boobs to get to the toilet. My friend asked me why i keep going to the toilet.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Just back from Bangkok last night. Did went to a few places to explore.
power la!! i'm going to bkk to meet my vegetable too...hehehe
Old 25-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

hi fellow bros,

will be in bkk from 3 aug to 8 aug, solo, but will be meeting my teerak=P for 1-2 nights, and then will mongering around.

any bros wanna cheong together, PM me

cheers!
Old 26-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hi fellow bros,

will be in bkk from 3 aug to 8 aug, solo, but will be meeting my teerak=P for 1-2 nights, and then will mongering around.

any bros wanna cheong together, PM me

cheers!
Have fun bro!
Old 26-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

What kind of joint is Oskars really? Was recommended Oskars by a farang friend who has been based in bkk for many yrs. He say the FLs there are #1...are the FLs there the type more farangs will like? Seems odd to have a bar, restaurant and pick-up joint all in one combo...lol
Old 26-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
What kind of joint is Oskars really? Was recommended Oskars by a farang friend who has been based in bkk for many yrs. He say the FLs there are #1...are the FLs there the type more farangs will like? Seems odd to have a bar, restaurant and pick-up joint all in one combo...lol
http://www.oskar-bistro.com/bangkok/

read that it is more a pre-clubbing meet up place for dinner and drinks. i'm not surprised got FLs too as they're everywhere in most clubs?

anyways. it's beside my hotel at soi 13, i'll check it out and do an FR next week

btw, check this bikini rooftop bar out bros: https://www.siam2nite.com/en/videos/...ar-bangkok-273

anyone go before?

Last edited by anikisan; 26-07-2016 at 11:41 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
http://www.oskar-bistro.com/bangkok/

read that it is more a pre-clubbing meet up place for dinner and drinks. i'm not surprised got FLs too as they're everywhere in most clubs?

anyways. it's beside my hotel at soi 13, i'll check it out and do an FR next week

btw, check this bikini rooftop bar out bros: https://www.siam2nite.com/en/videos/...ar-bangkok-273

anyone go before?
Bro, yeah pre clubbing meet...farang fren told me go to oskars for pick up then head across road to levels for clubbing lol!

Some pics from Google images do show some good lookers at Oskars that will appeal to Asian guys
Old 27-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

went BKK on 14-17 July.

was suppose to go the PIMP but some misfortunate came up.

we manage to go the Lord SPA but during 2pm there are only a handful of gals sitting there.

waited for 1 hours still like only 10 girls and not my type.

did not manage to go any clubs or disco in the end.

hopefully can be as lucky as you bro here next time i go.

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 27-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've just arrived in BKK, its been awhile since my last trip. Are there places in BKK to have a SYT sitting on your lap while you *cough cough* explore *cough* her *AHEM*?

I don't mean massage places. I recall there was a few go-go in Patong or Soi Cowboy where you could have one of the go-go gals give you a naked lap dance?

Still recovering from jet lag, no mood for G-Clubs or hard liquor. I just want to raba raba a SYT and maybe go for a short time if I like her.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Oskars, is a nice bar bistro for drinks and eats pre clubbing (as Levels opposite).
Yes, can testify to FLs at bar area. But their eyes more farangs, so don't quite understand post on 'tuned' to Asian tastes. Isn't that suk vicinity more towards white meat locale?

My experience was with a lil black book lobang in Oskars, and her 2 cronies moonlighting as FLs there.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oskars, is a nice bar bistro for drinks and eats pre clubbing (as Levels opposite).
Yes, can testify to FLs at bar area. But their eyes more farangs, so don't quite understand post on 'tuned' to Asian tastes. Isn't that suk vicinity more towards white meat locale?

My experience was with a lil black book lobang in Oskars, and her 2 cronies moonlighting as FLs there.
hmm. i will go and let u all know next week! 555
Old 27-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
I've just arrived in BKK, its been awhile since my last trip. Are there places in BKK to have a SYT sitting on your lap while you *cough cough* explore *cough* her *AHEM*?

I don't mean massage places. I recall there was a few go-go in Patong or Soi Cowboy where you could have one of the go-go gals give you a naked lap dance?

Still recovering from jet lag, no mood for G-Clubs or hard liquor. I just want to raba raba a SYT and maybe go for a short time if I like her.

my only experience was with crazy house at sc. the girl i bf lats night saw me and came over immediately and sat on my lap while totally naked! omgosh. she looked like a jc student white fair skin and cup A boobs. but that was last, last year bought her a drink and rubba a bit, but my hands didn't venture into her privates la. at most just cupped her soft breasts only and trace around her hip/bum area haha!

but i saw some jap uncles more daring...i think he fingered her but discreetly.

the last time i fingered and grinded a bar girl was at nana, can't remmeber the name but after a bit of drinks she a bit high and when i slipped my hand under her skirt (she's a PR person, supposed to drink and flirt with customers only), and that was the best moment - she actually grinded against my middle finger and i felt it was a bit wet! then, after more drinks, i slipped my hand into her panties slowly, and she didn;t mind! wow!
Old 28-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post

Billboard in Nana Plaza. I went 2 weeks ago and got this naked SYT grinding my cock for more than 2 hours. We were sitting on the long bench so less people around us. Was sucking her nipples, fingering her pussy and making out with her as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1