The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Miyaki Frs by 5931

Hi bros, I'm back again. This time Frs will be on this gal Miyaki. She bring back good memory, after long time no see at HQ . Following are what of her that still stray in my memory:

Look: 9/10 - This sweet, sexy, model looking chick is a real beauty, with not just external look but internal too. Infract don't be fool by her ice queen look, she's good chatting with. Soft spoken, elegant, classy, that's the word for her.

Body: 8/10 - Standing at about 1.65M with stat of 32b,24,35, the the most turn is that she have small and pink nip(same as pinky). The moment she get out the car , her every move make you think WOW! Very soon I'm going to have this sweet, sexy, model looking chick in my arm.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 - She one of the only few gals in GL that can blow me till almost CIM but no not going to waste my shot in her month. Her style of blow is similar to combine of GiGi(now 2845) and Small Ivy(2062A) long deep slow, fast powerful vacuum and plus shaft polishing.

Fj: 8/10 - Like what I say above. I'm now ready to enjoy this sweet, sexy, model looking chick. Started with her on top, hell she now giving this CFM look and guide my hand to her nice pair of C cup, she go wild just by playing and sucking of her nip. Change to missionary, this gal love deep thrust and she actually cum. After her need meeted now my turn. Change her to doggie, cupped her boobs and with 1 thrust catching her off guard I just keep ramping plus her moan, very soon blow the whole load inside her.

Overall: 10/10 - All I can say is that she more then just a sweet, sexy, model looking chick but can also be a soul mate, provided you can click with her. It's a waste to just get her, fuck and forget, treat her with respect and she repay with lots of happiness.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Jess by cummz69

Treid out Jess at tommy's place. Service wise was good and pretty accomodating except for no fingering as she visited her doctor recently. - docs advise i guess. Will be back to see her soon ! Miss her smile and innocent looks already

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

Field Report on Small Ivy – Update by kaixin

Just had small Ivy last Wednesday at Tommy's house. For those who don't know, she is in her late 30's. It is not very common for $150-cat to stay as $150-cat after crossing the late 30's, but small Ivy is an exception.

She has well maintained looks (she does not look late 30's at all), fair skin, small and petite body frame. Boobs are definitely a B cup. She has a slight bit of tummy now. Overall when she is clothed, her looks are still fresh and does not appear worn out by the many years of being a GL cat at all.

She came into Tommy's house wearing a mini skirt, which is one of her common outfits and that turned me on as usual. Looked just like an office lady.

Okay service wise: She usually does a sexy massage for me first. Her sexy massage is very good, like what I sometimes get in health centres. For the cat bath, she will take her time to lick my nipples, which is very seductive.

BBBJ is outstanding as usual. She has maintained her bbbj standard over all these years. I remind her to use more tongue flicking, but cannot tahan very long with that because I will cum if not careful. Her bbbj is that good. Have tried many, many bbbj and few can compare to small Ivy's. Usually it is I who request her to STOP the bbbj before I accidentally shoot.

FJ is standard, nothing much. She is very patient and will let you take your time. So the tip is just pump her as deep and hard as you want. No complaints from her at all.

Looks: 7.5/10 (very good for late 30's gal)
Body: 6/10 (B cup tits, slight tummy)
Skin: 7/10 (fair, smooth)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (amongst the best in GL)
FJ: 6.5/10 (SOP)
RTF: Hey ... Not just round two, this is my 20+ round already :-)

Kaixin1
(the old kaixin1 from the old delphi forum)

Old 22-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

FR on Carol by ang076

After receiving email confirmation that USD 110 weekly bonus from reputable affiliate programme is being credited to my account last night, I dont know what to do after my cock scream 'pussy, pussy, pussy' I start thinking hard ..( go to HC? which one? seek FL ? oh never mind , decided to go to GL and seek CAT 150 gal named Chelwin. I hope to strike a deal with her regarding Hei Bai Tian Shi tarma cosplay fantasy. Singapore Ice is to be Hei Tian Shi (Black Angel, wearing black sexy bra and panties with strap-on.) whereas Chelwin is to be Bai Tian Shi (White Angel wearing white bra and panties only. I hope to be submissive slave being raped in the ass by Black Angel while White Angel console me by frenching me , caressing me as Black Angel bonk me furiously.. then White Angel pull down Black Angel bra and suck latter nipple).

I spent whole night fantasising about it..

This afternoon, went to GL , start thinking which house to go to? I prefer more convenient.. (Chelwin home base too far..)

Bo pian go to Tommy house, at 1612. Tommy welcome me and I ask for Chelwin.. As he make a call, then he said Chelwin boh zhuo.. I plan to leave, but he told me to stay on and ask me to try best gals.. I then ask for CAT 80, he said no... he then took out his own handphone, scanning thru the list of recommended CAT 150 gals , called their homebases one by one... Finally, he said she is on the way..

When she come, she is a bit big boned, Tommy then led me to the room with traditional bridal bed... She shook hand with me and said her name is Carol..

When she undressed, revealing her 36 C cups..

We go to shower and she bath me.. later do breast massage on my front and my back and also used her hand to rim my ass and slide her hand, caressing my balls. Then she give me BBBJ...

After a while, I was told to go out and dry my body..

She then told me to be on all fours while she do mini HJ on my cock as she catbathing my back..

Then she pry open my ass and do AR while doing HJ on my cock..

I used my willpower to push back my sperms from coming out of my cock..

Then she slide her head in between my legs and do BBBJ..

Then she ask me to lie on the bed, and she lick my toes and then suck my nipples while fondling my balls.. Later she give me BBBJ again..then ask me to turn sideway when she BBBJing... (wow! quite long BBBJ)
Then she ask me to lift up my legs and do AR , then BBBJ...and AR...

Wow! what a torture , my back cannot tahan..

Later, she took out condom and use her mouth to put cd on my cock and do BJ..... then she do cowgal bonking me in a slow motion...then fast motion...

At this time, I cummed, I told her I cum already.. but she wanted to go on..

bonking ,bonking , bonking... I begged her to stop...she shaking her head... grabbing my hands as she bonking bonking bonking.. Then she put my hands on her breasts as she moaning , bonking ,moaning...until my legs are wet with her cunt juices...Then she stop and clean me , and massage my back for a while then go and bath..

Later , she ask me to join her..

After that , we dressed up and part way. As I paid Tommy, he asked 'hor bor?" and flashed a smile..

FR on Carol

Look- 6/10 (look ordinary)
Body-6/10 ( big boned body with 36C breasts with brown nipples and hairy pussy)

BBBJ- 7/10 ( BBBJing during shower, more BBBJing during main session)

AR - 7/10 (sensual AR -quite long)

FJ- 7.3/10 ( quite enthusisatic in cowgal until she orgamis and my legs wet with her cunt juice. refused to stop as I already cummed..she still go on and on... )

RTF- no. ( prefer pretty gal with slim and nice body coupled with good erotic service.)

In November, next FR will be Sing Ice in nurse uniform coupled with headdress , white lacy bra and g-string... ( ask her whether she can be sadistic Black Angel together with Chelwin (White Angel) in planned tarma session if vit M permitted..)

Old 30-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

Dada with bigger boobs?

Dear all boobs lovers, Dada was back working at 1612 yesterday and it appears her past one month was spend in the milk farm as her milk balls appear to be bigger. Can one can confirm?

I think soon she can fight with Bobo, the Queen of GL Cows. I had a nose bleeding time seeing the both of them running in and out of the rooms.

Old 27-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Re: GL Newest Party Joint

Long time no cum in here

Just to say hi

Old 29-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirkblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really long time !!

Druids
Old 29-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
didisleep is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry, i am new here....
Can i know where the places u guy are toking about
care tell me more .....Thank
Old 02-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

hi bro, you know me best .... you change nick again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkblood View Post
Really long time !!

Druids

Old 02-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

After Spore ends the F1 race, geylang is having its T1 (Tommy) race.

As early as 1am, I got a call ... "halo, Cunt Humpton? Tommy here, organiser of GL T1 race. Please report to pit 1612 at noon for the heats"

So before I head down to test the new car model, Ni Ni, here are some details

body:slick
headlights: 34C
performance: yet to test
exhuast: yet to blow
air intake: yet to insert
wheels: yet to drive

Odds to win T1 race 2008, headlights lose to BoBo (GL largest), length similar to current title holder DaDa.

Vrrooomm vrrrrrrrrrrrrom for 1st blood

Old 03-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post

So before I head down to test the new car model, Ni Ni, here are some details
Ni Ni? Sounds like PRC girl??
Old 06-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirkblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro, you know me best .... you change nick again.

Nick was changed quite some time ago coz been havin prob logging in.. anyway wat's u been up too bro ... guess it's time to recall all for a fish head steamboat at L20 ..
Old 15-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Ni Ni? Sounds like PRC girl??
This coconuthead okt of 1612..is your typical old-fashion okt..

you tell him find english names like sephanie , genisis, aikira ,.. later all become zup pa lang name...

so his house... all girls, double name..

last time got 1 WAWA..
BOBO
DADA
NINI

...next in line... maybe... LAN PA PA LAN... best, 2 double.. sure every okt in GL can remember..
Old 16-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Michael Chong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Long time no cum in here

Just to say hi