The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bankers

U*B quite famous of this...

one woman was given double promotion within a year... she is just an average performer in work... maybe she work extra hard in bed..

every one knows she has something with the boss... I guess this is a open market, you give me what i want, i give u what you want..
Old 09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Women in sales role generally are friendly. Salary and commission or bonus are more compared to their peers in school when the latter are in other industries. Some banks, eg Cixx and Oxxx are known to recruit good looking gals and fella. Being well compensated, they also use to the high life. Play your cards well, to get laid ain't that difficult.
This is so true! Haha....
Old 09-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MouParkCoach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
U*B quite famous of this...

one woman was given double promotion within a year... she is just an average performer in work... maybe she work extra hard in bed..

every one knows she has something with the boss... I guess this is a open market, you give me what i want, i give u what you want..
Fully agreed with you!
Old 09-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouParkCoach View Post
Fully agreed with you!

hm...who's that lady?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1