The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Newest Indo Maid conquered.

After 2 weeks of chat, finally met up on leave day.

She turned up in a long dress, it sort of brought out her nice figure, we took off to the nearest hotel. Checked in, once in room, pushed her down onto the bed and started kissing her on her lip. Within minutes, took off her dress, leaving her in her bra and panty.

Proceeded to attack her in her intimate clothes, which came off also in a short moment. In our birthday suit, she took over and rode on top. Her riding brought the release very soon. Rtf, may not...
Old 26-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
verduct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread!
Old 01-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Been some time since last update on new maid conquest.

During this period, was still maintaining contact with the 2 office gals. Think they have shared some information with each other, seems like they deliberately avoid being together when I'm around, one of them certainly will come up with a reason and excuse herself. Damn, how to plan for a 3some... Not sure if it's they are shy or simply just cannot accept 3some, while on one-to-one talk, they are as open as ever.

Had one more night of romp in office with the number 1 office gal, and a few "coincidental" bus trip home with number 2.

Finally decided to open up with number 1 since she had a longer history and more sessions with me, subtlely asked her, does she know of number 2 with me...
Old 01-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Newest BBW hooked on.

2nd consecutive day meet up, yesterday met her at shopping centre, offered to be her Ahmad helped her carry her stuff and took bus home with her. Happened today reached home early, while messaging her, she is on her way home and is on the bus that passed by my house. Not waiting further, tease her if wanna accompany her take bus, her reply came back 随便. Haha teased her, the travel fee is a kiss where she responded 呵呵. Changed clothes and rushed out, her bus reached my stop, where I boarded and joined her at her seat.

Once seated, as both of us are consider bigger sized, our body came into contact. Started by reaching out to her hand and held it in mine.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

anyone knows what kind of social media app these maids/mature ladies uses?
Old 03-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 03-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Juggling 3 ladies contact ensuring things are kept warm sure is tiring.

Have not been tasted food is always more appealing, focusing more on my latest BBW, looking and hoping to bed her soon.

Office Girls 1/2

Going back to the 2 office ladies, last update ended with asking Office Gal 1 whether she knows about me and her friend, 1st to 6th sense have all told me she knows, but still wanna hear from her directly. Guy's senses are as accurate as girl's, she responded yes. That's why they don't appear together in case I felt akward. To my surprise, they're more open than I thought, they shared the romp experiences with each other. However, I know that this doesn't mean they are open to 3some, my dream and fantasy ��.

Well, this opened the next level of conversation between 2 of us, I did not go announcing to girl 2, hey, I know you both share details. Life goes on as usual between me and girl 2, but as for girl 1, I started to ask her teasingly, what do these 2 ladies share... Beside me as the common topic. This is where I start to discover the fantasy side of theirs... Fantasies do exist for girl too. Interstingly, what I did with Girl 1, romping in office premise is Girl 2's fantasy. Ok, I know what to arrange next for Girl 2.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 03-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Newest Indo Maid conquered.

After 2 weeks of chat, finally met up on leave day.

She turned up in a long dress, it sort of brought out her nice figure, we took off to the nearest hotel. Checked in, once in room, pushed her down onto the bed and started kissing her on her lip. Within minutes, took off her dress, leaving her in her bra and panty.

Proceeded to attack her in her intimate clothes, which came off also in a short moment. In our birthday suit, she took over and rode on top. Her riding brought the release very soon. Rtf, may not...
I am really curious. Hw u guys just chat for a few days or weeks then manage to meet up and go hotel on the first date. Damn pro siah.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
JackOfClubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hoping for more!
Old 03-10-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
I am really curious. Hw u guys just chat for a few days or weeks then manage to meet up and go hotel on the first date. Damn pro siah.
With tons of failures 😂.

Just managed to hitch a horny one, and you can even up within days
Old 03-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Qihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep coming
Old 03-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

nice story... moree :P :P
Old 03-10-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
With tons of failures 😂.

Just managed to hitch a horny one, and you can even up within days

I have a impression that u need to invest alot of time im them. Chatting and meeting them up. Most gals i have is local. Maid nvr tried before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1