The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Bro pussluver,

I'm too addicted to do anything but to keep refreshing the page hoping for your update
Thanks bro but normally update in afternoon timing only.

Recently work very hectic. Running some projects so quite busy.

If not i would have update more.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by davoslim View Post
I like the story
Thanks bro. Glad u like it.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kunt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Denise

Oh, this is good, can't wait for the next update
Old 25-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW!!!! Fantastic work, Bro.

Camping for more.

Anxiously waiting of the next update.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg bro i love your stories!! Never fail to make me excited!! Can’t wait for more updates!!!!
Old 25-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunt69 View Post
Oh, this is good, can't wait for the next update
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyhypo View Post
WOW!!!! Fantastic work, Bro.

Camping for more.

Anxiously waiting of the next update.
As you wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by douchebag55 View Post
Omg bro i love your stories!! Never fail to make me excited!! Can’t wait for more updates!!!!
LOL. More excitement coming

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Candice immediately questioned us as to where we went. she was unhappy that we left her alone in the Villa. Denise took the lead and responded to her.

Denise: you were sleeping like a log. I tried to call you so many times and you asked me to leave you alone.

Candice: but you could have waited for me before heading out.

denise: that what do we do in the room in the meantime? Watch you sleep and skip our breakfast?

Candice realized that she was kicking up a fuss for nothing. After we washed up and changed, we headed out for lunch.

I managed to get Neo alone.

Me: And so, you get to fuck my wife properly....

Neo: I don't know why you changed you mind since last night but thanks Chris.... I really mean it..... I am grateful.... I mean for 27 years....

I stopped him.

Me: I told you that I needed you to do a few things for me right?

Neo: yes.... what are the things?

Me: I'll tell you again..... Anyway, you can keep those clips.... but if they ever get on the internet, you are dead....

Neo: I will store them properly....

There was really nothing much to do on the island and once more we went out to the beach. Neo and Candice snokeled again, leaving Denise and I on the beach. She took shelter under a tree this time.

Denise: baby.... I have something to tell you.... but you must promise me not to get angry....

Me: ok.... what is it?

Denise: it's about the first incident that I spoke about..... and it's not with Jieying and Herman....

She started to tell me about Brad. It was everything that I knew, except for the Marco and Alissa incident. She left that out deliberately.

Finally she stopped and looked at me.

Denise: Are you angry?

Me: I was....

I told her that I already knew about it but left out most of the details that would get me into trouble. I left out especially on the part where I checked her phone but I told her that Neo and Kai had helped me to get rid of Brad.

Me: That's how the fucker got thrown into jail.

Her eyes were wide as I completed the story.

Denise: and Kai also saw my pussy?

Me: nope.... he looked away then..... that's why I wanted to invite them for the trip to show my appreciation.

Denise: was getting Neo to fuck me part of the plan to repay him for his help?

Me: no.... it was impromptu.... I did not plan for this until this morning..... why? Are you thinking his dick?

She rolled her eyes.

denise: definitely not. I told you that it will the one and only time. anyway, I am starting to feel sore now..... so definitely I am not thinking of anything sexual.....

The rest of the day passed by slowly without any more extraordinary incidents happening. Another 3 couples had arrived in the evening and we saw them during dinner.

Denise was sleeping with Candice in her room and since we did not have any alcohol, I had a peaceful sleep.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

19th Dec (Tues)

I did not allowed Neo to touched her again and he also did not attempt to. Candice and Denise continued to sleep in the same room and I shared mine with Neo.

On that night, Candice got both Denise and Neo drunk again and she had sex with me once more.

When I went to bed, I could hear the howling of the winds outside the villa.

20th Dec (Wed)

In the morning, the rain had stopped before I woke up. I headed out to the balcony and large waves were still breaking on the beach below our villa.

The wind was still blowing strongly but had died down a little compared to last night.

I woke everyone up and after I washed up, I saw Denise looking around the balcony for something.

Me: baby.... what is it?

Denise: I can't find my bikini.

me: har? where did you leave it?

Denise: I left it on the ledge to dry. Candice's one is still there but I cannot find mine.

I remembered the winds I heard last night.

Me: I think most probably it got blown away. The winds were very strong last night.

Denise: tsk.... I should have tied it to the railinings. Now I don't have one and we are only leaving tomorrow.....

Candice came out and collected hers.

Candice: sis...... I only have one set....if you don't mind, you can wear mine.....

Denise: if you have only one set, then there is no point to pass yours to me.

Candice: what about you?

Denise: I guess I'll have to walk around in this.

She was already wearing a singlet and shorts but on this island, apart from the staffs, during meal times, all the guests were just wearing bikinis and none of them wear anything more than that. Only during dinner time, they wore an additional pair of shorts but still had bikini tops. She would be completely out of place.

Me: Actually I brought 1 of your other bikini....

Her eyes brightened up.

Denise: oh.... that's cool.... which set?

Me: errm.... the set that I had not seen you wear before....

Denise: what?! no way!

Candice: har? why that reaction? Chris.... quick...pass it to her so that she can get change and we can go for breakfast. I am starving.....

Denise: I'll just go in this....

Candice: No! Chris... go and get it...now!

When I came back with the set, Candice took it from me. She laughed when she saw how tiny it was.

Candice: haha..... this is funny....

Denise: no...it's not funny.... and I'm not going to wear that to breakfast.....

candice: aiyo, if you don't dare to wear it, then why bought it in the first place..... anyway it's fine.... no one will look at you... quick.... go and change.....go!

She literally dragged her sister into the toilet and pushed Denise inside while she stood guard at the entrance.

Neo came out from the room.

Neo: what's the commotion about?

Me: Nothing.....

Denise took some time in the toilet but finally, she came out and was just wearing the bikini top. Just like she had told me, it barely covered her aerolas. Unlike the piece that Jieying had, Denise's one had more fabric. However, just like what Jieying had said, Denise had bigger breasts and even though there was more fabric, the triangle still looked tiny compared to her breasts. Without the proper support and restrained, her soft breasts jiggled each time she made any movements.

She had worn a short flarey skirt over the bottom piece. The skirt was those kind whereby girls would wear over their bikini bottom on the beach.

Neo looked at her and his eyes roamed over her body. Candice pushed him out the door and I waited for Denise and held her hands as we headed for breakfast.

The frown never left her face since we let the villa.

Denise: why do you have this with you?

Me: You have not worn it for me..... I wanted get you to show me how it look like on you during this trip.....

Denise: yah....wow, I am going showing it to everyone and I might as well be naked......

Old 25-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

The dining area was crowded and she held my hands tightly as we walked in. We headed to our table and as she walked past the tables, no one batted an eyelid.

We got seated and I could tell that Denise had started to feel more comfortable.

candice: see.... no one even bother to look except for these 2 that are with us....

Denise giggled.

Denise: hehe...luckily no one even bother.... I feel much better now.....

We started to have our breakfast and by the time we completed, Denise seemed to be completely at ease now.

The wind had died down and the sea was calm. Candice wanted to do some kayaking and while we headed there, a sudden strong gust of wind blew across the island and Denise skirt was lifted up for a moment. I managed to catch a glimpsed of how the bikini bottom looked on her.

I had already examined the bottom piece at home. Apart from the strings that held her bikini in place, the bottom opaque piece was just barely 5cm in length and 3cm wide.

As per what I just see, I could only see about 2cm of the fabric extending up from below, so I knew that it barely protected her slit and that was why she had worn the skirt with it. The rest of her pubic area was now smooth and I knew she had shaved herself in the toilet before wearing it. From the back, I could easily guess that she would look to be completely in the nude.

Denise did not want to get under the sun and so I accompanied her as we took our deck chairs under the shade. Neo had no choice as he was dragged away by Candice.

Once they were out into the water, the staff came back to us. We ordered some drinks and soon he returned with it.

They were done in about 30mins.

Candice: phew.... the weather is very hot.....

Neo: yah.... and you should have put in more effort to try to paddle....

The 2 started to squabble.

Denise laughed.

Denise: haha... the both of you are just like a couple.

Candice & Neo: NO!

Denise laughed again.

Candice: oh...please... he is like a spoilt child....

Neo: and she needs to be pampered.....

Candice: who was the one that had been whinning?

Neo: it's you.....

Me: ok.... ok.... so, what do you want to do next?

My question was directed at Candice.

candice: I want to get a massage!

Me: let's go....

candice tucked her arms under Denise's and they walked towards the location.

Once at the massage center, they only had 1 slot and since Candice was the one who suggested, she got it.

I held Neo's arm back.

Me: I need you to do something for me....

Neo: errm... ok....what?

Me: I will pretend to go for snokeling....Denise told me that she wanted to head back to the villa to have a rest. I want you to head back with her. Leave the main door ajar so that I could get in.... but don't let her know...

Neo: what do you want me to do?

Me: I want you to ask her for a fuck.

His eyes brightened up.

Neo: really?

Me: If she agree, then fuck her. If she does not agree, beg her for it. If she still does not agree, I want you to use force on her....

He raised his eyebrows.

Neo: use.....use force on her? You want me to rape her?!

Me: no..... If she did not agree for a fuck, I want you to strip her and finger her..... make sure she does not have her orgasm.... and don't ever put your dick inside her if she goes not agree. Else, I am sure she report you for rape....

Neo: but why do you want to do this?

Me: Just do it.....

Old 26-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Am I the only one who wants to be Neo?
Old 26-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow , wondering what is going to happen next ? Is denise going to be a full blown slut and exposed
Old 26-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
ArnoldPalmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Am I the only one who wants to be Neo?
Confirmed you won't be the only one
Old 26-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent story, cant wait for more updates. Thanks.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
The story keeps getting better. Nothing less from one of the best writer in SBF.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tianjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS bro, thank you for nice story. Support here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1