The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'rejection fees'?......

eh hey hey hey.....

been browsing through some threads and found that these mother cheebys still have no shame to charge 'rejections fees'.

please read through the short thread and post your opinions. :-)
Old 26-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
eh hey hey hey.....

been browsing through some threads and found that these mother cheebys still have no shame to charge 'rejections fees'.

please read through the short thread and post your opinions. :-)
What happens when you refuse to pay rejection fee?
Old 26-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
What happens when you refuse to pay rejection fee?
Need to pay rejection reject fee. 😂
Old 26-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Yea, just tell her in the face that her representation of herself is fraudulent and the lemon law applies, not a single cent for her. I would use a different SIM card just in case she decides to splash my number everywhere.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

i think some of them rely on rejection fee. They know ther face/body cmi, so instead put some rejection fee. still can get money even if nobody want to fuck them. for them, rejection fee is the business.😂
Old 26-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will just give maybe a $10 or $20 for the transport fee of the girl they also trying to make a living
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1