The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I video-taped my platonic female best friend changing when she hang out at my place.

I still kept that video and wank off to her young body once in a while.

And yes we still hang out these days.
share la brother
Old 27-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Just wana share some of the stuff which i feel its out of the norm which i did with my ex.

1) stuff a carrot cover with condom into my ex pussy.
2) stuff a cucumber cover with condom into my ex pussy.
3) stuff a banana cover with condom into my ex pussy.
4) fuck my ex a beer bottle and let the beer fill her pussy.
5) cum into my ex barley water and feed her without letting her know.
6) cum into my ex food and watch her eat without letting her know.
7) stuff a didlo in my ex ass and fuck her in her pussy with another vibrator in her pussy.
8) fuck her in her ass with a didlo and a vibrator in her pussy.
9) finger till she cum all over her seat in a cinema in jb.

Not sure if u guys consider this as pervert things done.
But 1 thing for sure i wont do such stuff to stranger as i am too afraid to get caught.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Just wana share some of the stuff which i feel its out of the norm which i did with my ex.

7) stuff a didlo in my ex ass and fuck her in her pussy with another vibrator in her pussy.

But 1 thing for sure i wont do such stuff to stranger as i am too afraid to get caught.
Ur actions...wow.no wonder she became ur ex
Old 27-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Ur actions...wow.no wonder she became ur ex
She enjoy it leh. Lol. If not u think i will do meh.
Old 27-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:

No.7 is awesome, 3pokies in 2 holes. Though have not done before but bet feeling will be heavenly.
Had tied been DP in pussy before and the feeling was f***ing shiok.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
No.7 is awesome, 3pokies in 2 holes. Though have not done before but bet feeling will be heavenly.
Had tied been DP in pussy before and the feeling was f***ing shiok.
I can basically feel the didlo and vibrators lor. Completely different types of feel for guy. But not many gals willing to do it. Abit extreme if u ask me.
Old 28-09-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

I think it would be when I was at my ex's house back then.. Her mom was damn hot and slim and when my ex goes to shower, i would sneak into her mom's room to check out some of her lingerie and just PCC on it before throwing it into the washing machine without them knowing.
Old 28-09-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I can basically feel the didlo and vibrators lor. Completely different types of feel for guy. But not many gals willing to do it. Abit extreme if u ask me.
I’m one of those willing & like it.
Old 28-09-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
I’m one of those willing & like it.
3 thumbs up ^^^ for tis pretty babe...tats my type of gal ...so sexventurous ...but so rare...keep it up sis, take care n enjoy !

oredi rewarded u with my 14 sweet cherries recently to 88 pts ! ..huat, huat !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing bros and sis, but wtf the one whose friend ejculated inside the shampoo is really kan pua kay yan

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
ghastmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I video-taped my platonic female best friend changing when she hang out at my place.

I still kept that video and wank off to her young body once in a while.

And yes we still hang out these days.
Did she strip fully naked or in lingerie?
Old 29-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

This happened earlier this year. I have a bak bak but chio colleague from Malaysia who likes to wear very short skirts and dresses. Her side of the office was having renovations and they set up temporary tables facing my seat for 2 weeks. One day, I told my ah lian temp staff to change the background colour of the daily meeting powerpoint slides to baby blue. She grumble grumble asked why I so troublesome. I just said add some colours to our boring jobs ma. Then she happy go lucky said that's true and happily went to change the slide background colour. The next day I asked her to change to light yellow, and then black the next day. She grumbled said, "Wah lao, like that font also need change colour leh". I told her she so clever sure can figure out how to use template change quickly. One fine day, I was going to ask her to change the colour when she told me, "Boss, already changed liao. Today bright red colour right?" I was a bit stunned but thought she lucky guessed the colour correctly for that day. The next day, she came over to my desk and said, "Boss, wah lao, today's one I search internet half an hour then found your background ok." I was like, "Wth, what did you do to the slides sia?" She got me to open my email attachment and proudly announced "Tada, my 精心杰作!" I looked at the slides and almost fell off my chair. The background was a floral print image similar to the one below. She added, "This week Mabxx (my bak bak colleague) not going back Malaysia. I jio her to our weekly beer session liao. Beer on you ok " I was like, knn, this ah lian actually figured out I whole week bio my bak bak colleague zaogeng under the table and asking her to change the slides' colours accordingly

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 01-10-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
This happened earlier this year. I have a bak bak but chio colleague from Malaysia who likes to wear very short skirts and dresses. Her side of the office was having renovations and they set up temporary tables facing my seat for 2 weeks. One day, I told my ah lian temp staff to change the background colour of the daily meeting powerpoint slides to baby blue. She grumble grumble asked why I so troublesome. I just said add some colours to our boring jobs ma. Then she happy go lucky said that's true and happily went to change the slide background colour. The next day I asked her to change to light yellow, and then black the next day. She grumbled said, "Wah lao, like that font also need change colour leh". I told her she so clever sure can figure out how to use template change quickly. One fine day, I was going to ask her to change the colour when she told me, "Boss, already changed liao. Today bright red colour right?" I was a bit stunned but thought she lucky guessed the colour correctly for that day. The next day, she came over to my desk and said, "Boss, wah lao, today's one I search internet half an hour then found your background ok." I was like, "Wth, what did you do to the slides sia?" She got me to open my email attachment and proudly announced "Tada, my 精心杰作!" I looked at the slides and almost fell off my chair. The background was a floral print image similar to the one below. She added, "This week Mabxx (my bak bak colleague) not going back Malaysia. I jio her to our weekly beer session liao. Beer on you ok " I was like, knn, this ah lian actually figured out I whole week bio my bak bak colleague zaogeng under the table and asking her to change the slides' colours accordingly

Wah... you power sia... see perm female colleague underwear colour and ask your female temp ah lian to change slides color to the same as the underwear. Your perm colleague got realise what is happening anot? And more importantly, did your temp ah lian also show you her underwear?
Old 01-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
When in my wilder days, i hooked up a teenage girl probably 19 or 20s. Like those stupid xiao ah lian pattern. I knew she was pretty and just wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

Arranged a timing and told her will meet under her house.. pick her up in my car. But than I was thinking how to open mouth to ask her go hotel later? Later she say no, or she reject me than how? If she expose me to other people how? What if i ask her and she kan me pervert or what?

SO, I DECIDED to hatch this evil plan which would be to drive to a deserted place and fuck her in the car.

Took along a bottle of red wine and 2 wine glass, have a wine cooler bag and than G,O GO!! Jitao chiong to her block.

Saw her came down her hdb block, wa nbcb, she wear like ah lian those super short denmi shorts from bugis street and a cropped top can expose those belly button piercing de.

Nbcb, i see her from far my cock jitao hard like siao liao.

So she asked me go where now? I tell her in my ah beng seh, nb so late liao, bo ko leng we go chiong.. abo we just go rounding lah..

She agreed ok lor...

Waaa.. in my mind hoseh liao, jitao go to a deserted carpark area and upz her gao lat.

Last time gardens by the bay there haven't develop is still under construction and very dark at night.. so I went there, and than by than got travel a distance liao.. aircon limpeh adjust cold cold the windows already fogged up liao.

found a dark selcuded corner and told her got some drinks.. she is okay with it.. poured her a glass i just had abit in mine.. ( driving better dont serng seow later kena liak by TP lim jiu driving is rabak. )

She was telling me about her part time job, her backstabbing friends, her ex bf , bla bla bla all these which I do not give any flying fuck about.

Slowly... slowly.. she finished her 2 glasses.. very flushed liao and while talking i got fine tuning her nipple while she talk and its very cold so very erected... slowly i placed the wine glasses properly, ( do not want any stains on the carpet or seats )

By than guys the aircon is kan pua cold liao and the air inside is sibeh shiok.. i snuggle down her hot denmi shorts... nbcb...

i felt that got abit smell... i never mind.. i thought maybe is my feet, cause i wearing havaianas.. maybe smelly...

wa.. see her pink panty limpeh beh tahan.. jitao rub rub abit and soh her cb and snugged down her panties.

PUA CHEE BYE!!!

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

At that instant moment whereby her panties are off and the air con vents jitao power shoot at her direction.. the WHOLE FUCKING CAR GOT A
CHAO CHEE BYE ,

臭鱿鱼 的 味道!!!

Nbcb smelly like fucking dried cuttlefish at provision dried goods shop.

Limpeh jitao wanna vomit out.. i jitao tell her wear back.. we go out smoke..

nbcb the whole car now got her chao chee bye smell kan pua busok..

I was driving a suv.. so i faster off engine and open the boot we sit behind the boot there and smoke ( but honestly , i is want to air the fucking car.. )

than in my mind i keep thinking. pcb, come out so far liao, cannot be cause ur pussy smelly, I never fuck.. but nearby no toilet, my car no standby wet tissue.. no water.. how..

only got that half bottle red wine..

in my mind i was thinking.. nbz bo pian lah.. alcohol can sterlise bacteria right...

i jitao see she seh seh liao whisper in her ear and make her high.. tell her want to try something new.. i told her that if her cb got alcholol.. her cb can absorb the alcohol content can get seh faster.. she say sure anot? i say lets try lor.. ( but to be honest, i was hoping it can get rid of her cb smell.. )

So i perched her at the back of the suv.. in standing doggy style.. limpeh made sure her ass was arched out and legs spread out wide and limpeh jitao bo pang chance, shoved the whole bottle of red wine in her cb and do a tornado shake!!!

hoping it could flush out all the smelly nasty bacteria inside.. when i did that.. she moaned as the bottle neck entered her cheebye.. when i emptied the bottle and tried to flush her cheebye inside out cleanly.. she was moaning at the top of her voice and rubbing her clit at the same time..

i was actually more worried about the wine hitting my car, lol.

a good 5 mins the bottle was emptied.. i dived down and took a whiff..

HENG ARH!! no more smell.. limpeh see young pair of legs and thighs spreading apart for me and red wine residue stains flowing and trickling down those young skin.. i jitao lick all the way up and lick her cheebbye inside out.. ate her like siao.. got pinot noir taste...

after that fucked the shit out of her and cummed inside her x2.

Used my underwear to wipe up everything and we both left..

She contacted me again, but i refused to meet up..

( she stays at hougang de )
Wtf? Your story gan pua farni la lol luckily office bo lang if not hong gan need to explain why laughing
Old 02-10-2018, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post

Solid leh!! This type of staff must convert to perm n keep by your side..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1