The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sugar babe... a delusional sense of self worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wahlan you all missing the point.

Chanel can do crazy Things but even they don't dare to take 1 cent plastic bag, their ah lian sales write Chanel n spell wrongly somemore n charge you $400. Chanel won't do that for many reasons.

Even the world media will condemn them.
Hello. Off topic. The fuck u saying? Come on la. Their own paper bag selling $10-$20 that is like 100x more than one plastic bag la! These SB don't want be free pussy or FL is exclusive to one joe. Sama same thing what! Looks dun say la! Chanel also got ugly bag what. Maybe some siao guy like want pay ley how u know??

Point is demand and supply! They can set any price any term cuz they have demand! Got ppl want buy so more SB pop up cuz got market. U Chanel shit la Chanel! Condemn shit! Their bag at least 4K no one say cannot. LOL! Material worth 4K meh! No. Got ppl condemn? Ya la! So? (THATS THE POINT HERE)

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 28-04-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifersangel View Post
Hello. Off topic. The fuck u saying? Come on la. Their own paper bag selling $10-$20 that is like 100x more than one plastic bag la! These SB don't want be free pussy or FL is exclusive to one joe. Sama same thing what! Looks dun say la! Chanel also got ugly bag what. Maybe some siao guy like want pay ley how u know??

Point is demand and supply! They can set any price any term cuz they have demand! Got ppl want buy so more SB pop up cuz got market. U Chanel shit la Chanel! Condemn shit! Their bag at least 4K no one say cannot. LOL! Material worth 4K meh! No. Got ppl condemn? Ya la! So? (THATS THE POINT HERE)
You're not good enough to engage in this conversation here. You don't understand this statement do you.

Your mind blanked out, you realise later wad I'm talking about n then you amend your post. And You still miss the point. I deem you not worthy which is saying a lot.

These boutiques don't sell their paper bags. $10 $20 somemore.
Old 28-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
sure, there can be supply/demand. but i'm not talking about that. i'm talking about the delusional mindset here, right from the start, at the title ah tai low. u r putting on ur statistician cap on for your business mah tai low. ur interest is different leh......
One person's delusion is another person's reality.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah.. I cannot read anything. All I see is assrammer..

Bro.. U trying tell us u stammering and cannot talk properly is it? That's not the point. Point is, SB is luxury good and got demand! They are meant for a selective group of people! What can u do? U go tell luxury brand like Chanel dun sell bag so expensive lor! Tell Hermes dun make custom bag for celebrities lor! Tell them do demand so much ok! LOL! U cannot afford expensive things go take free plastic bag la! Cheap cheap foc. Marketed for ppl like u gang complain so much.

Seller and buyer! Seller have the rights to state the price they want sell an item for. People go find job also have T&C la! Boss hire ppl also need contract! These girls are seller, they can do whatever they want! Not happy dun buy lor! They CLEARLY are not interested to beg u for anything! LOL! cannot take it go get free plastic bag la! So pissed off for what? Why I don't see u going to branded shops and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING shops and seller in SG and ask them "BEG" for your money? LOL! Bro, u cfm dun have money, not a boss and never had money lor! Even boss in office also know employee dun have to "BEG" for their pay. What makes u think anyone will "BEG" u for money? Even begger also ask only. U want give? Dw nvm. They got go on their knee "BEG" meh? LOL!

U every go to work do what? BEG your boss for money is it?

Tbh.. I also waiting for the passing by person ley. Haha!
Quote:
First u say it's "handout" then u agree with maxman comment that " is also true, and perhaps unfortunate, that many women realize that they can command the upper hand selling something most normal healthy men instinctively want. Sex for sale or favours is nothing new. Probably the best thing any father can do is to teach his daughter the right values."

SO IS MOTHERFUCKING HANDOUT OR SELLING! U TALKING COCK! AGREE YOUR KNNBCCB! CAN'T EVEN STICK TO ONE AGRUMENT! WASTE TIME! SINCE U AGREE THAT IT IS A TRANSECTION AND A SALE THEN SUCK IT UP LOR! U can't control the market and the price. What can u do? Cut your cock off go sell your CB for cheaper ruin the market ah? LOL! Rant and suck thumb.
wah u si ghin na....... really know how to waste space....... also, when your mother chee by squeezed you out you fell and knock you head issit? why don't you brand your chee by with LV, remember to burn it deep deep hor. so your chee by hole now worth $400. and any filthy thing that comes out from that hole you can now say this is VLbaby, more up than sugarbaby right? that way you can easily pass down your degenerate LV chee by mindset to your future generations.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

muahahaha..... buahahahha......

thread revival..... :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1