The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Single or attached, who is really more happy

Being attached or single, which is happier ? guys and girls let vote

Last edited by Andrea90; 03-04-2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of
Re: Single or attached, who is really more happy

Where's the poll though?

Singles feel lonely. Attached couples yearn for more freedom.

The world is complex.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Where's the poll though?

Singles feel lonely. Attached couples yearn for more freedom.

The world is complex.
yes human always yearns for the ones they do not have...

and do not treasure when they have it lol
Old 03-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
No need to vote lah, it’s gonna be a 50/50 outcome
Old 03-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beerbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Attached at home but single outside.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Happiness come from within, not by external factor.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Grasses on the other side are always greener..
Old 03-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

let me share my 2 cents view.

i'm currently married. in the last 2 years there was about 5-6 months of "singlehood" period each year whereby i went around dating different girls and spend my life as a bachelor. when i was with these new girls, i wished i was single. loving the new attention from these new girls. i like the feeling of being wanted. i hope i was just single and can just sleep around with them without feeling the guilt or feeling lousy. these girls make me feel my wife was lousy and i could have chosen any other girl who is better than her. i also get to go out and chiong with my bro at ktv/club etc without curfew and no need to get off pass. the freedom to go out as and when without answering things is simply money can't buy.

however, when i went overseas (which i did for one of the girl), i suddenly miss my usual travel companion - who is my wife. she knows my habit, she knows how i do my plans. being tgt for 10 years means we have shaped our attitude and way of life similarly. i feel lonely when i couldn't find any of the new girls to go out have a movie or explore a new eating place and do things couples do. their time is not dedicated to me as I am not their bf officially and they have their personal time with their other friends etc. and it gets very tiring when u remain in the dating scene for too long. not everyone is barney stinson, the same introduction, mind games, guessing games can take a toll.

bottomline, i agree with xiaoyanzi. singles yearn companionship and attached yearn freedom. very hard to have both. at different stages of your life u will wish to be one when u are the other.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Happiness come from within, not by external factor
Agreed this is probably the best answer
Old 03-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

i'm currently married. in the last 2 years there was about 5-6 months of "singlehood" period each year whereby i went around dating different girls and spend my life as a bachelor. when i was with these new girls, i wished i was single. loving the new attention from these new girls. i like the feeling of being wanted. i hope i was just single and can just sleep around with them without feeling the guilt or feeling lousy. these girls make me feel my wife was lousy and i could have chosen any other girl who is better than her. i also get to go out and chiong with my bro at ktv/club etc without curfew and no need to get off pass. the freedom to go out as and when without answering things is simply money can't buy.

however, when i went overseas (which i did for one of the girl), i suddenly miss my usual travel companion - who is my wife. she knows my habit, she knows how i do my plans. being tgt for 10 years means we have shaped our attitude and way of life similarly. i feel lonely when i couldn't find any of the new girls to go out have a movie or explore a new eating place and do things couples do. their time is not dedicated to me as I am not their bf officially and they have their personal time with their other friends etc. and it gets very tiring when u remain in the dating scene for too long. not everyone is barney stinson, the same introduction, mind games, guessing games can take a toll.

bottomline, i agree with xiaoyanzi. singles yearn companionship and attached yearn freedom. very hard to have both. at different stages of your life u will wish to be one when u are the other.
Great analysis, care to share how come u can get the 5 to 6 month of single hood period? Heehee
Old 03-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

bro i can feel you too
i know what you mean of 5 to 6 months singlehood ,, dont your wife ask when you return home late
as for the oversea part i have the same feeling ,, haha
we are human
Old 03-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.. OC overseas for few weeks.. bed feels different.. I hate the dating mind guessing games too !
Old 03-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When you are single you long to have a partner . When you are attached you long to be single again . The word " Happines " is very hard to define . As many would have different interpretations to being what is happiness depending on their upbringing ; culture and background . But the most common thing would be how to best make use of your time productively . Doing the things that you would like to do to make you happy .
Old 03-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro i can feel you too
i know what you mean of 5 to 6 months singlehood ,, dont your wife ask when you return home late
as for the oversea part i have the same feeling ,, haha
we are human
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Great analysis, care to share how come u can get the 5 to 6 month of single hood period? Heehee
i told my wife i want to be free again. she left me and went back to the in-laws place. so we are in a separation arrangement for both periods. she knows that i went to know girls, go out with them etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
When you are single you long to have a partner . When you are attached you long to be single again . The word " Happines " is very hard to define . As many would have different interpretations to being what is happiness depending on their upbringing ; culture and background . But the most common thing would be how to best make use of your time productively . Doing the things that you would like to do to make you happy .
my term of happiness now is that i know that despite the 2 occasions of getting "free", she still comes back to me. end of the day, she may not be the prettiest girl and have the hottest body. i just need some one to cuddle at night and sleep soundly. someone whom i know already have the same ambitions and outlook in both career and life. someone who i don't need to change or no longer need to change myself to be with her.

i still have my monkey business outside. but i just treat them as "feng chang zhuo xi".
Old 03-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are a happy person, you will stay happy no matter whether you are attached or single.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1