The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unitor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

Bro, I just went on Friday. They close at 11pm.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Unitor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I just went on Friday. They close at 11pm
Old 06-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Guess you from classic and a new account...

How come close 11pm while other 3am?

Last edited by trichard; 06-11-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Wanted to know because don't want to visit half way ...AV step in.... Then pai say....Lol...
Old 06-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Wanted to know because don't want to visit half way ...AV step in.... Then pai say....Lol...
It clean spa why scare of av.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

If like that, all those 24hr spa in tampines will also be affected liao. Next time if feel like going for a late night massage, even more troublesome liao

Parliament: 24-hour massage parlours not allowed in HDB areas with law changes

Quote:
Massage outlets in Housing Development Board (HDB) areas will not be allowed to operate 24 hours when changes to the law on such establishments come into effect.

These outlets can only operate from 6am to 11pm as part of tighter operating conditions, Second Minister for Home Affairs Josephine Teo said in Parliament on Monday (6 November).

The new conditions apply to licenses granted or renewed since August this year and will be fully implemented for all licensees within HDB estates after the amended law comes into force, Teo said, as part of changes to the Massage Establishments Bill, which was passed in Parliament.

The planned measures are part of a slew of enforcement actions for massage parlours, which include stricter penalties on operators of unlicensed massage establishments as well as non-compliant operators of licensed businesses.

Under the amended Bill, operators of unlicensed establishments can be fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed up to two years. This is a tenfold increase from the current maximum fine of $1,000. A second offender can be fined a maximum of $20,000 and/or jailed up to five years, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) announced early last month.

Teo cited figures that showed a 40 per cent increase in the number of unlicensed massage establishments found by the police from 2013 to 2016.

“Many of these were not in fact massage establishments, but fronts for vice activities. The proverbial, wolf in sheep’s clothing, or what in Chinese we refer to, gua yang tou, mai gou rou,” said Teo.

Teo, who is also Member of Parliament for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, said that there are some 300 licensed massage establishments in HDB estates, out of a total of 1,200 licensed outlets islandwide. Out of the licensed outlets, less than 3 per cent were found to operate vice activities, as compared to 40 per cent of unlicensed outlets carrying out such activities, the police discovered in 2016.

The minister added that with enhanced powers, the police would be able to “take swift and effective action against errant licensees”.

Licensing officers of the establishments would have the power to modify license conditions promptly to deal with massage establishment-related problems, said Teo. For example, if a licensed outlet poses law and order issues, licensing officers can restrict its operating hours.

Errant landlords who allow vice activities to be carried out in their premises will also be clamped down, said Teo. Irresponsible landlords face the same penalties as operators of illicit massage establishments under the amended law.

A total of 11 MPs raised follow-up questions in response to the amendments, including on restricting the number of massage establishments in HDB areas, tighter curbs on advertisements, a demerit system for such establishments, and introducing licensing for masseuses.

Foo Mee Har, MP for West Coast GRC, said that she has received complaints from residents about advertising materials from massage outlets that feature “half naked women [displayed] prominently on shop fronts which operate 24 hours a day”.

She added that some massage establishments have been deceptive in offering their services.

“Many outlets make misleading claims about the advocacy of the massage treatments, with the menu of services offering lymphoma detox, kidney care treatment, ovary care treatment and so on. Some go on to promote special services. For example, one spa promotes their royal prostate package, offering customers two hours of prostate care therapy,” said Foo.

In response, Teo said the police intend to impose new licensing conditions to prohibit licensees from displaying indecent advertisements.

“We will need some time to work out the specific details, but the intent is clear. Advertisements will have to be within certain guidelines,” she said.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixOne View Post
If like that, all those 24hr spa in tampines will also be affected liao. Next time if feel like going for a late night massage, even more troublesome liao

Parliament: 24-hour massage parlours not allowed in HDB areas with law changes
6AM start..... Lol.. you can choose to go for early morning...

Any idea when will come into effect....
Old 12-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

matthewchua2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me please? Now I feeling dry. Hahaha
Old 14-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Stealth82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So already started?
Seen quite a few spa close 10plus 11 in hdb area.

Been quite a regular for both news n classic spa.

Anyone got anything to share?
Old 15-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 7
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got other spa that operate nearby till quite late if want....

anyway try this new place and the massage was still not too bad... but the rumors that they got raid and stuff really scare the shit out of me.

will rtf if can but i guess i will stick with another place if around here
Old 22-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Bro I just went to Blk 83x today and it's still open providing massage leh.
Pass by tonight, look like this time really closed for good liao. The place has been put up for rent already
Old 22-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vezelya View Post
The rules are to operate by 11pm, not to operate beyond it, AV don't care whether you are clean or not, don't try the government.
Not yet starter right..
Old 22-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

sometime people here quite jiakat...Zap for the fun of zap..... What did I ask wrongly in the top post ?

And the comment is a 'J'

Curse the fellow who did that... If boss or okt .. that AV will visit him.

Last edited by trichard; 22-11-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nottidude1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
What time u go and how regularly....
around late afternoon. went there a few times only.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottidude1 View Post
around late afternoon. went there a few times only.
Have something to share but will get zap..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread