The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
The ceweks in tanjung balai in karimun island are slightly cheaper than those in batam. The hotels and main town are located near the ferry terminal, all within walking distance.

The villa where you booked your cewek are quite a distance away from town and therefore need a cab to bring you there. Some hotels service are good, will arrange transport to fetch you to their hotel when you arrive at the ferry terminal. It also has ferry services from kukup of south west johor and batu pahat.

Unless you are going there for at least a few nights stay or else it is not worth spending longer travelling time and more expensive ferry fees.
Oh ic, kukup got ferry to there. Then can consider loh. Hoho thanks for the details man. Hmm.... Wonder if the Quality looks of cewek there ok or not....
Old 01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86
(Tips that wearing glass puppy work morning to night and u can have 2 way to make friend with him. 1) Go the pub at night and ask him down for drink or just give him beer he love it. 2) Slower way is show him your face enough and let him remember you that is how i do it lol)
That's papi Edison. Lagi faster way is to show him you interested in guy too. Sure confirm to remember you one. Wahahaha...!!!

Huat Ah!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
3rd March trip update:

bros confirm going on 3rd march:

skyfree, cheong2009, magixskin, maizze, makashi, tigerl74, badboi07

bros that will be at batam by 2nd march:

ndnd, xiaolibiantai. xiongmao.

there will be another 6 bros that is not sbf members joining us.

All hotel rooms already booked. place and time to meet already informed.
only changes is i will be in batam by tomorrow. so the meet up at meeting point
will by handle by skyfree and cheong2009, i will pick you guys up at harbourbay terminal batam. see you all on saturday.
bro castiel69, bro kryogenics, bro wala
PM received, hope to see you guys in batam
Old 01-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!!! i have already instructed my cewe to stay indoor....cowboys are coming to town...hehe!!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
wa, bro ndnd,
another battalion going there, enjoy the trip all bro.......
Old 01-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, Battalion Exercise. I assume all bros are Chinese?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Batam massage joints day trip report.

Firstly, would not recommend anyone to have 3 massages in a single day. It was indeed an out of body experience. Ok so this trip just took place a few days ago. I am new to the Batam scene, but as I am a massage lover, felt that I should try out the massage empire behind DC mall.

The area definitely does not look like the red light district for massage. But when you observe each shop front carefully, you start to see lots of massage joints. I went in the day and there are not much customers around, heard from the girls that business will start picking up during the night. However, I do not notice a lack of choices, the quantity is there.

Ok, so a lot of massage joints, I noted around 10? Competition is strife and thus price will be cheaper than other areas. When it comes to specials, please nego but don’t be a cheap Charlie as the girls survive only on them. That said, they still earn much more than the average worker in Batam, so again please nego. I made a few mistakes in succumbing to my little bro and I do hope I will do better next time.

Below are the joints that I visited.

1) Princess.
Stats: 21 yrs old, looks 21. Good face. Good body.
Massage: Average.
Environment: Small room. Lousy aircon. Thin mattress.
Damages: 60k, 1.5hrs.

Entered. No girls in the lobby. Provided portfolio to choose from. Popped GQ after 60min. She wanted 200k for HJ. Settled for 150k HJ and auto roam top only. Not much gfe. Washed up go to recap and gave 70k expected 10k back. But the guy no reaction, left me hanging. After 30s, then said the 10k for the girl to buy drink ok? Fine -.- but at least ask first can?

2) Vanessa.
Stats: 28yrs old, looks 35. Below average face. Below average body.
Massage: Above average, but seriously too much oil.
Environment: Average room. Good aircon. Average mattress. Shorts available.
Damages: 65k, 1.5hrs.

Entered. Girls in a very dark lobby. Don’t bother to choose, just ask the guy to give me a pretty one. Mistake, always choose. Not pretty, but chatty and cheerful girl, was enjoying myself. After 40min, popped the GQ. I offered her 100k for HJ. Back and forth, I though we reached an agreement of 120j for BJ. She even asked me to show her the money first, of course I took that as a yes. Gave her the money but she still continue to talk cock. Asked me to buy her a drink I said ok. Anyway this buy drink habit at a massage place is damm random. Came back, asked her can we start? She jokingly said that massage finished. I replied huh? Ok asked her to return my money, she retuned 70k the rest she said she wants to buy obat. All the way she thinks her charm working on me, but nvm course I don’t want to argue with her anymore and spoil my mood, I just suited up and left. Paid 1hr damages to the recep instead of the 1.5.

3) Chinatown.
Stats: 27 yrs old, looks 23. Pretty face. Very good body.
Massage: Average.
Environment: Average room. Good aircon. Good mattress.
Damages: 65k, 1.5hrs.

Entered. No girls in the lobby. Provided portfolio to choose from. Chattty girl. 45min later, popped the GQ. She offered 300k for short time straight. Was tempted but decided I want a BJ instead. Settled on 200k for BJ. Expected her to jitao start going for it. To my surprise, she went nude and lie down beside me. Took her time, very gentle, provided lots of gfe. I worked on her and she returned the favor. We were playing for a very long time, only until I told her ok la you can go for it then she went ahead to do the deed. Asked her to take her time and she listened. Washed up gave her a hug and told her I will be back. Went to recep, paid and no stupid things like buy the girl a drink.

For all the massage lovers.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
3rd March trip update:

bros confirm going on 3rd march:

skyfree, cheong2009, magixskin, maizze, makashi, tigerl74, badboi07

bros that will be at batam by 2nd march:

ndnd, xiaolibiantai. xiongmao.

there will be another 6 bros that is not sbf members joining us.

All hotel rooms already booked. place and time to meet already informed.
only changes is i will be in batam by tomorrow. so the meet up at meeting point
will by handle by skyfree and cheong2009, i will pick you guys up at harbourbay terminal batam. see you all on saturday.
Hereby wish all brothers have an enjoyable 3rd March trip to Batam.

Following below are some pointers to share with brothers:

1) Change your money in Batam. The rates at the established money changers are always better than in S'pore.

2) Avoid hiring a driver for the whole trip as you may end up paying more for commission. Try to take a cab for one-way journey. Remember to negotiate for the fare.

3) Always pick your girls from a booking joint (as opposed to getting freelancers).

Papi/Mami are responsible for the good behaviour of the girls you booked, so you can complain to them if anything goes wrong.

But who do you call when your freelancer leaves with your wallet while you are in the shower?

4) Take your time to pick the girls at the booking joints. Don't pick by looks alone.

Get the papi/mami to ask her to sit with you for a while, so that you get to know her a little better before you make your choice.

Choose a girl whom you think likes you also, because this is a sure way to a great 2-way sex.

5) Treat the girls politely and caring at all times, and chances are, they will be more relaxed and let loose and therefore will treat you better.

6) Carry all valuables with you at all times (wallet, passport, phone, spare cash), because hotel staff who earn few hundred bucks per month may be tempted. Can you imagine the hassle if you lost them ?

7) Use a condom for ALL sexual activities, including blowjobs. You never know whether the chick got std or not. Prevention is better than cure.

8) If you decided to bring a freelancer back to your hotel room, be sure to keep your valuables in the hotel safe at the reception.

9) Keep low profile on the street as well as deal with cewek. Try not to wear expensive branded clothing, avoid exposing valuables like goldchain, etc or else your wallet may be badly hurt .

10) Always negotiate down the prices for any services you desire as the joint/cewek will always mark up their price first.

The above are based on my personal view and brothers may have different opinion.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 15
QiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can I join if later I manage to get urgent leave? -)
Old 02-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QiBaiKia View Post
Can I join if later I manage to get urgent leave? -)
sure bro. PM me your contact.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
wa, bro ndnd,
another battalion going there, enjoy the trip all bro.......
Thanks bro
Old 02-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Hereby wish all brothers have an enjoyable 3rd March trip to Batam.
Thanks bro
Old 02-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Wow, Battalion Exercise. I assume all bros are Chinese?
all race and nationality welcome
Old 02-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

some post mention about indo chinese.
there is a ktv that have many indo chinese
work as PL. mainly is from kalimantan. if possible we may visit that ktv on sunday nite. but that is maybe as depend on the situation. if most bros already book from
joint. so no point visiting that ktv. if we did goes there. FR will be provide here.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
go_ahead_eagles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In 2.40 pm wavemaster ferry now. Any brothers here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread