The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
highest ever record year 1998
the day suharto step down
$100=1 juta
but that period. who dare to
change more.
The lowest I ever remembered was 17500 RUpiah to 1 USD..... Remember the time when the chinese are running away, during the riots.

At Hotel Mutiara at Bandara Soekano( Jakarta airport), there is a dealer who would buy your car at dirt cheap price, so they can buy ticket to run away.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe45 View Post
It is cheaper if you book hotels tru Kaha when you arrive in Batam. Kaha is opposite Harmoni Hotel down the road from Goodway towards KFC and McDonalds.
Hello Brudder,

Kan Ni Nia, actually you can check yourself mah...

First you go Harmoni hotel,
Then ask how much one night.
Then you got hotel room rate.

Then cross opposite to Kaha,
Ask how much one night for Harmoni Hotel
Then you got agent room rate.

Then you compare lah.

Thank you brudder.
Old 23-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do bros here have contact for Driver?

My friend and i, total 3 people intend to go batam Nagoya. We will be staying at Goodway Hotel. Booking 2 Rooms. i sharing deluxe room with 1 friend, while my other friend take superior room alone.

Question here, can we bring 2 girls into our room? I go BKK before, girls are uncomfortable if there is another girl in the room doing the same thing.
Old 23-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! i read at that turbulence time, US$1 can fuck a cewe in jarkata..now about US$ 7 (60k) in batam....but those cewe were not ayam...they were hungry......who dared to go there at that time???
Old 23-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Honestly almost every cheong places, prices have gone up. Not just Batam.

The way i see it (as consolation) is that not many cheong places can have a gal with u for almost 24 hrs and with unlimited bonk (still manageable damages). Except Batam and several nearby Indonesia island. And Hatyai too.
I agree bro, just came back from Bangkok, 4 days 3 nite even change 500 sing dollars also not enough end up change another 300. Minus hotel and flight.
Old 24-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

400$ enough for you to be a prince there
Old 24-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
I agree bro, just came back from Bangkok, 4 days 3 nite even change 500 sing dollars also not enough end up change another 300. Minus hotel and flight.
It is happening everywhere, Batam, Prc, Thailand and all the so called third world places are pricing us out with inflation.. What to do? We still need to bonk rite? So lan lan still have to pay. Sianz..
Old 24-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Then cross opposite to Kaha,
Ask how much one night for Harmoni Hotel
Then you got agent room rate.

Then you compare lah.
99.9% Kaha rate is cheaper than walk-in rate. It doesnt make commercial sense if i were to ask my agent to market my rooms and charge at a higher rate than board/walk in rate, imo.

U need to walk in only if kaha tells u Harmoni room "full".

Thank you
Old 24-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Klone80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKlone80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post

My friend and i, total 3 people intend to go batam Nagoya. We will be staying at Goodway Hotel. Booking 2 Rooms. i sharing deluxe room with 1 friend, while my other friend take superior room alone.

Question here, can we bring 2 girls into our room? I go BKK before, girls are uncomfortable if there is another girl in the room doing the same thing.
Bro, when u going? I can pass u the contact of my usual driver. Also, regarding the girls, better to ask the OKT whether they can accept 2 gals in 1 room. or u can negotiate with the gals b4 u pick them out of the joint.

Happy bonking
Old 24-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
tumakan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I took some time to photoshop a satellite map of batam. it is 17mb in size which could take you some time to download. With my limited knowledge, I labeled some of the "places of interest" in blue and red. If there is any thing I miss out, please feel free to add them in. I hope by sharing this, every bro venturing there can benefit. cheers!

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3ij0jb6chq8tke
Old 24-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

wa lau, $1=7230....try to get 7200.....prices sure go up again...
FYI, this info will reach you in a few years time..old man slow lah..but rates may go up, nobody knows...
Old 24-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCinSG View Post

Bro Sex Kid will be there late afternoon and me early evening. Feel free to PM me if you want to meet up
Didn't manage to go last fri...but I m going next mon,any bro going can pm me. Thanks
Old 24-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Managed to get 7210 this afternoon at Batam Jaya.
Old 24-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

hoping on Next week. yes!!! batam i come again.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 24-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post

Waaa lau eh... Share room???

Brudder, better you take 2 cheaper rooms lah...

The ceweks there head a little bit potato one. Wait they think you cheap skate cannot afford 2 rooms.

Or maybe you think you can plan halfway change ceweks? Kan Ni Nia, they one phone call their papi, you run no time leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread