The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Have to correct this.

The one I always refer to is BAI LONG. in PENIUN... It use to be BEI LONG in Peniun. Until someone imitate his BEI LONG NAME. So he change to BAI LONG.

The one in A2? Never tried. No people go there to buy as far as I can see. Unless they dono the real Mc Coy then they go there.
Switching back to makanan...

Ate at both stalls. Both only open during daytime. Bai Long at Peniun closes at 11.30 am and Bei Long at A2 closes at 5pm if i am not wrong.

The mie pangsit aka wanton bcm are equally good at both stalls. Both al dente noodle and addictive chilli sauce. But Bai Long seems more popular and charges 20k idr while Bei Long at 18k idr. Ate also the curry noodle at Bei Long, wow not bad too...

Do also try the chendol at A2, fresh and nice, find out why yourself

Last edited by Lao Er Ge; 27-07-2015 at 06:18 PM.
Old 27-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thats why i suggested them to go Pas Massage,since all wants a clean massage w/o special.
Talking about clean massage.. I had only 2 place in mind which really suits me.

1) Joy massage at cinema level of BCS, 100k +/- damage for 1 hr
2) First Choice massage located in Peniun area, opposite Batam City Hotel. 180k for 1 hour aroma massage. Expensive in batam term but i feel worth it.

The meaning of the word "massage" to me usually is referring to an hour or 2 of a nice sweet nap..

1 Senior told me the kind of massage i like does not really call massage but rubbing

Food:

By the way, im not sure if anybody realize the "Soup" Man selling herbal soup in the afternoon at Indon Rasa Coffeeshop move to A2 Foodcourt during night time.

However, i feel his claypot rice is bad but rich in ingredient wise. (salted fish, sausage, chicken and ...)
Old 28-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Talking about clean massage.. I had only 2 place in mind which really suits me.

1) Joy massage at cinema level of BCS, 100k +/- damage for 1 hr
2) First Choice massage located in Peniun area, opposite Batam City Hotel. 180k for 1 hour aroma massage. Expensive in batam term but i feel worth it.
Clean massages FR

Only 2 (rest - dun comment) for me/us :

Downtown area : Joy Message

a. Donny (very good). If want "rubbing" type - look for Donny. One will feel tolerable pain in the trouble areas (or areas that should be painful - or else something wrong there LOL). Reason why tolerable is because he will tone down his rubbing strength when he sees customer's sakit-face to the level the customer can just barely tolerate the pain, and not tip over.

b. Ajis (*MANTAP*). This guy .... if one can get him to do your body and/or foot, you will be all-shook-up. This guy is soft-spoken - almost sissy. And when he massages you - he would close his eyes like in meditation/trance and work his fingers and thumbs on you (foot/body). His pressure is uniform/even. He goes straight for the pressure points (P.A.I.N.). For the seasoned massaged customer, or those who have been massaged regularly to be able to bear loads of pain. If one has not been massaged regularly - not advised to look for Ajis. He is not able to tone down his strength *and* maintain that strength - and coupled with the fact that he still goes straight for the pressure points. So chances are the infrequently massaged customer will continually tell him to use less strength - he gets confused and goes all soft . He works best based on his own strength without altering it. Can tell him "lebih kuat" for sure, but not the opposite. LOOL! So just bear with his strength and focused-pressure-point-massage. Be all-shook-up

Out-of-downtown : Greenland Massage (directly opposite main entrance of Greenland Hotel, Batam Center)

a. Denny (very good). His specialty is foot. Either you will sleep, or feel drowsy/beyond-relaxed when he works on you. Not only works on your foot, but also on your hands, arms, neck, shoulders and top-of-head. Take the 1.5hr option @ RP85K.

Comparison between our top 2 choices :

Want pressure point massage (like those taiwanese masters) - Joy (specifically Ajis)

Want a deep relaxation massage (and not pinpoke-painful type), and much better ambiance - Greenland

Teh Jahe (ginger tea) - Greenland's beat Joy by a huge gap. They grind their own ginger - solidly strong. Joy's obviously those satchet types (taste).

Proximity to food - Joy (obviously) located in BCS mall. Greenland, near De'Sampan (the steamed otak - Bolok) and ABC BBQ Seafood resto.

Price wise : Greenland's cheaper than Joy *but* Greenland's not situated in touristy area.

Finally : Greenland is very popular with locals. Advanced-Booking is basically required to avoid disappointment - especially weekends.

ENJOY (the P.A.I.N.) !!

Last edited by micmac888; 28-07-2015 at 12:36 AM.
Old 28-07-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro kohonly21:
the Soup" Man, selling herbal soup at IndoRasa Coffeeshop and A2 Foodcourt during daytime, is 兄第, a 'semi' retired Malaysian.
herbal soup is his forte and he has been selling it for more than 10yrs. try his turtle soup+turtle eggs if you are into soups.but only at indo rasa as that's where all the steaming and boiling is done. these are wild caught Palembang 水鱼 and not the farmed type; no catch=no soup to sell.
he always had branches in pujaseras such as oke as indo rasa's clientele dwindles in the afternoon..
the claypot rice is his new venture (few months old) and I have yet to try it but am sure its taste may somewhat be 'inferior'.

Last edited by lextaxy; 28-07-2015 at 02:38 AM.
Old 28-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oki pujasera/oke pujasera

Old 28-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Comparison between our top 2 choices :

Want pressure point massage (like those taiwanese masters) - Joy (specifically Ajis)

Want a deep relaxation massage (and not pinpoke-painful type), and much better ambiance - Greenland

Teh Jahe (ginger tea) - Greenland's beat Joy by a huge gap. They grind their own ginger - solidly strong. Joy's obviously those satchet types (taste).

Proximity to food - Joy (obviously) located in BCS mall. Greenland, near De'Sampan (the steamed otak - Bolok) and ABC BBQ Seafood resto.

Price wise : Greenland's cheaper than Joy *but* Greenland's not situated in touristy area.

Finally : Greenland is very popular with locals. Advanced-Booking is basically required to avoid disappointment - especially weekends.

ENJOY (the P.A.I.N.) !!
Greenland sounds interesting.. I wonder how it compares to my all-time fave massage place in the world, Sport Massage...

I'm a huge huge fan of Sport Massage; all the masseurs are pint-sized but they are damn strong and skillful... 250k for 2hrs traditional massage may be slightly on the high side for batam pricing, but is still ridiculously cheap compared to the rest of the world, and I still have not found a massage anywhere that is as good as Sport Massage's...
Old 28-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hehehehe...7am indo time as i type, time to prepare to go for the FREE breakfast (i am almost broke).

I realize i had one thing rather similar with my booking girl now,we have the tendency to talk to ourselves like right now making this post,hehehehe...

Just keep tab on yesterday's track for my later summary.

Breakfast at Meximo pub for 5 - 120k, Lunch at A2 with 1+3 (newcomer) OTOT to various food store,Dinner at a dont-know-what shop at a shop with no name and builded on a big Tent beside Goodway Hotel for 4 at 120k ,BBQ stuffs like Ayam Bakar and some Zhi Char.

1st massage at Keyza,2nd one at Altalanta. They went to watch Antman at 2 different theatre,BCS and Nagoya Hill Mall.

Totally shagged out for the day....sleep is for the weak and i am weak...turn in early (1am indo time) after 2D1N of zero sleep.

Now 715am preparing to meet the boys for breakfast and to fetch yet another guy from Harbour Bay. Oh...forget to say,i am extending another night in "near heaven",today will be 1+1 after i send the 3 bros to Harbour Bay to head back "near hell",hehehe...

Watching the Batam exchange rate now...and the girl is sleeping (gonna wake her up).

715am.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Dinner at a dont-know-what shop at a shop with no name and builded on a big Tent beside Goodway Hotel for 4 at 120k ,BBQ stuffs like Ayam Bakar and some Zhi Char.
This food at this place are nice.. I love their fried rice with an egg for 15 or 16k can't remember
Old 28-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
I'm a huge huge fan of Sport Massage; all the masseurs are pint-sized but they are damn strong and skillful... 250k for 2hrs traditional massage may be slightly on the high side for batam pricing,
Yeah, Sport massage is really good! Just that it's pricey compared to many others. For the infrequent visitor who enjoys massage, would strongly suggest to try it for the experience.

Since we go for massage regularly (2-3 times a week), SM couldn't be our choice (hence, SM is a superlative to us). Same analogy with food : looking for quality and value (btm-stds).

I mentioned masseuses' names bcs it's not the joint (SM/Joy/Green) that's good (the actual physical massage).

Last edited by micmac888; 28-07-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 28-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yeah, Sport massage is really good! Just that it's pricey compared to many others. For the infrequent visitor who enjoys massage, would strongly suggest to try it for the experience.

Since we go for massage regularly (2-3 times a week), SM couldn't be our choice (hence, SM is a superlative to us). Same analogy with food : looking for quality and value (btm-stds).

I mentioned masseuses' names bcs it's not the joint (SM/Joy/Green) that's good (the actual physical massage).
There are 2 clean massage that I recommend

SPORTS.
HOTEL 89 Massage.

So far tried and they are good. No hanky panky. Curtains are never fully closed. Gals are well trained as well. Usually tip them abit more for their hard work.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
HOTEL 89
Side-topic: hmmm... about H89 area.... quite a few local friends, at different times, recommended me before - either dunno what (local) food , or drink , or dessert , and massage, and shop(s) to buy this or that... @ H89 vicinity. Will scrutinise the area. Already mentioned by a few local friends (and now yourself) that the massage at H89 is good (and I reckon, since its by local friends, value-for-money). My partner who lives in Batam for 15 years and loves massages didn't try it. Never asked her why - but I can guess LOOL!!!
Old 28-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going through the departure for my virgin Batam exploration

Pampering myself to da Vienna suite.... looking forward to get more pampering from the ladies
Old 28-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus78 View Post
Going through the departure for my virgin Batam exploration

Pampering myself to da Vienna suite.... looking forward to get more pampering from the ladies
The toilet size of the da Vienna suite is = to the size of my batam apartment
Old 28-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Day 3 - Back To Sg

The day start with a 6am morning wake up shot by my cewek. This 1m booking from Indah2 is a keeper in my list. Despite spending 2 wonderful days with her, I still feel it's not enough. 7/10 looks, 8.5/10 service, 10/10 gfe.. she literally hugs me from the moment we get into bed till the moment ww wake up. I struggled for a reason when one of our companions asked me why didn't I stay another day since I'm not working till tomorrow afternoon..

Anyway, she left without having breakfast, woke I joined Nono and folks in the cafe at Formosa. After breakfast, Nono went off to pick up another bro at HabourBay and also to settle accommodation for another day. Since I had some time to spare, decided to go for a short massage at Indorasa. Had a 1 hour massage plus hj at 250k.

At about 1130, driver arrive to send us to Nagoya CityWalk for some jalan jalan. I also wanted to try the hair salon that was mentioned a couple pages back.

After going a round the place, managed to locate the salon - shop name is V Salon. Unit address is Nagoya CityWalk, NorthWalk B No. 5. Had a wash and cut there. Charges is 60,000 for wash and cut if the washing takes place at the lie down chair at the rinsing area. If the washing is done in the main hall, the charge will be 80,000. I guess the difference of 20,000 is for the shoulder and back massage. The hair stylist who serve me is a very fair Indo Chinese. Didn't get how she looks like as she's wearing a mouth mask throughout. But, looking at how slick she is when flicking her scissors, I'll be wary of getting in her bad book. I chose the 80,000 option by the way.

After the "nicely done" haircut, it's time to head back to Hotel to check out and proceed to HabourBay for our ferry home.

In total, my spending for the 3D2N trip amounts to about $586, inclusive of girl, hotel, ferry and meals. Will do a breakdown of the expenses when I get home.
Old 28-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

28.07.2015 :

Finally send of all the physically "worn out" guys back to Harbour Bay head to Sillypore.

Breakfast at Formosa Hotel,after that went to harbour Bay to fetch a friend to City Central hotel to check in,head to kaha to extend another night for myself in Formosa. All done,and i get him to Formosa to intro himself to the other good bros in this trip. (this is one of the best group trip)

Head over to City Walk Mall and found the V Saloon to give a bro inm the group to get a haircut at 80k with massage. Details will be in my upcoming summary.While waiting for the bro to finish his haircut (and wash),1+2 goes to catch some desserts and have some TCSS.

1pm check out and send them all off...

Before heading for lunch with my friend,head for joint shopping. Visited Happy 8,New berry,Bunga and Permata Indah,4 of the 5 bigger booking joint in batam. Always bargain down the price regardless what was quoted. My friend got a girl from New Berry,1 million girl down to 900k.

After everything is done,head back hotel,head for lunch at Meximo Pub wan tan mee. I learned that the cooking by the man and the woman is very different. No wonder yesterday's Meximo Pub wan tan mee didnt taste as good as today. My friend has 2 share of the wan tan mee.

Back to Hotel,and my friend to his. My girl has never left my room. Time to rest,bonk,rest,bonk all the way until dinner time.

Wait,received PMs...2 more bros coming over Batam,1 should be staying in Formosa. Its nearly 345pm Indo time in Batam now...i may link up with both,but as mention before...linking up really depends on timing and fate. I made many new friends in this trip....hehehe....dont wish to think and talk too much now. I am just taking down notes in this thread for the 18th Batam trip summary. Its rest time for me....

348pm indo time.

Zzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzz.................

RINGGGGGG......RINGGGGGG....phone rings....damn it! Taxi driver coming over my room to TCSS...

I better head to shower before taxi driver arrive,wait...i got a PM now...haiz...so much to do,and so little time...lol. Multi tasking,no chance to rest,bonk,rest,bonk...hehehe...

413pm

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1