The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
oic...thanks for yr info bro, but bo bian, first time there with my kakis, they book one... then i should go where nearby? i reach sunday evening
Beside your hotel , quite a bit of distance away, there is a mall, called BCS. Infront of BCS are many shop houses. There is a eating place call EATON, in front of the mall, turn left into it and you can find a massage shop right to the end.

Other than that, you got to hop into a taxi to UTAMA hotel area, which is next closest. There are plenty of massage shops to choose from.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12207 / Power: 23
acemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Maybe NOT all details are so important to report... LOL
Fully agreed.

Minimum 5 points to exchange.

2nd rd - wally888, Rasta Marley, vampiredevil, arse-nal, hamsapkwai, sexscandalus, dc7176, kopigaogao,
hitman1891, Havana Slicks, prince devit, Shiofukis, bigbirdbird
Old 03-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
As observed, I wasted energy n many precious time walking around.....all the time Im receeing and collecting info....this will make my subsequent trips more fruitful n efficient one.
U posting gd fr infometive ,up u some pts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
All in all,no one SHOULD BE deem stupid for sharing FR here,be it they are Ultra-man kind , Scene-creating type or any others. Still,i believe most of the bros here just want to LEARN to go to Batam to relax and enjoy themselves and/or just trying to make every of their Batam trip a good one.
this 1 i agree 100%,this btm thread is for reading,they pick up info to learning here then practice inside real btm to finally making it perfect.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post

this 1 i agree 100%,this btm thread is for reading,they pick up info to learning here then practice inside real btm to finally making it perfect.

Thats the reason why the forum has survived all these years.
Sharing infor between the members.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 03-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
No necessary word anak is for children only
Adults can drink milk with "anak" word printed on it
The label "For Children" means that the product is supposed to have superior quality, suitable EVEN for children consumption...
So, Nono can relax and feel safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
I doubt nono understand the meaning of "anak".
Anak is a sweet word. I can't forget one of my last 3-somes in Batam (from Berry).
I started with one, while the other was still showering. The first was riding on me, when the other finally came out of the bathroom. We both hugged her like to welcome a family member and I spontaneously exclaimed: "ANAK KITA!!"
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=31491
Old 03-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamslow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

This is really the ultimate guide to Batam.

I am planning a trip to Batam in 2 weeks time. Will be there to hunt for GILF. Any place can get GILF for over night?

Thanks!
Old 03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
It's meant for a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
It is fried carrot cake, black colour(sweet type) simliar to sg verison
Sorry that i ask too many question,how does it taste? The last fried carrot cake i tried in Batam taste like dessert to me,hehehe...too sweet.

Quote:
it may be higher if i can test the massage if there is any special but last day the massage is packed
Look like you were at the right place but at the wrong time.

Quote:
I took full body massage, she took foot reflexology. she love it so much that we went back 2nd time after lunch
Huh? You know right? Foot reflexology there were usually done by guys. There are girls there doing foot reflexology but much lesser in ratio with the guys.

Thank you for sharing your FR bro. You have just put me in a position to make me think if i were to bring my girlfriend from Sillypore to Batam,where will i bring her? And what then will be my itinerary then,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry that i ask too many question,how does it taste? The last fried carrot cake i tried in Batam taste like dessert to me,hehehe...too sweet.

not very sweet, taste quite similar to sg version.

Look like you were at the right place but at the wrong time.

Yes you are right. just the wrong time.

Huh? You know right? Foot reflexology there were usually done by guys. There are girls there doing foot reflexology but much lesser in ratio with the guys.

I know is done by guys, guys have better strength to do it, I tried it myself too on the 2nd time. Well, it is clean massage place where u can enjoy massage

Thank you for sharing your FR bro. You have just put me in a position to make me think if i were to bring my girlfriend from Sillypore to Batam,where will i bring her? And what then will be my itinerary then,hehehe...

I can only bring her to clean massage or hotel massage. for girls batam will be shopping heaven for them. My gf had a shopping spree at DC Mall
Anyway, I am bringing her again to batam in February 2016 before CNY. This time to try out Da Vienna Hotel
Mid December 2015 I going again with another friend
Old 04-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
U posting gd fr infometive ,up u some pts.

Yup, and through FRs from bros like nono, we can get to learn much indeed. Even myself. Although I'm quite comfortable to venture into batam myself either for day trip or for overnights, if I happen to know bro nono will be there around the same time as I am, I always try to join his trip.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 04-12-2015, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Johnny85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, will be in batam today 4 - 6 Dec. anyone wanna link up. pm to contact. Will be on a solo trip
Old 04-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
www.massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Anyone interested to go on 11 to 12 Dec. Looking for kakis to join...Pm pls Thanks
Old 04-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
18DragonPalm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny85 View Post
Hi bro, will be in batam today 4 - 6 Dec. anyone wanna link up. pm to contact. Will be on a solo trip
I have read online news that 4-6 Dec will have rolling blackouts lasting 3hrs each.
Rolling blackouts in Batam means it will affect whole of Batam.
Moreover, 9 Dec is their election date. Best not be there this weekend as alot of things riots can happen.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

sorry didn't has time to read from start to end, anyway going to batam soon just check with any kind bro here is there any place for short time and what is the charges thanks a million
Old 04-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
sorry didn't has time to read from start to end, anyway going to batam soon just check with any kind bro here is there any place for short time and what is the charges thanks a million
Aiyo, there are so many post on this.

Check out bro NONO post. you have all the info u need.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
If u didn't have the time to read, i suggest u not visit Btm tis season,bcs u will need to pay $48 ferry + hotel fee + more than twice the norm carrot price & it will ultimately end up becming way more expensive.

Since u only looking for ST,y not just go to https://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 to look for indo girls? Cheaper,simpler & more convenient. Who knws mayb even better too.

U r welcomed a million!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread