The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Sometimes feel abit guilty doing all these especially the room got hang their wedding photos.
This type if kenna caught may end up in a murder case. Got keep kitchen knives before you start bedroom fun? Sometimes it's better do treat it as a tick in your to-do list. Been there, done that. For personal safety better find a safer way. Like use dayuse to explore different hotels with her when she is free in the mornings
Old 24-03-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This type if kenna caught may end up in a murder case. Got keep kitchen knives before you start bedroom fun? Sometimes it's better do treat it as a tick in your to-do list. Been there, done that. For personal safety better find a safer way. Like use dayuse to explore different hotels with her when she is free in the mornings
Went over for lunch with her earlier. Her kids are not around. Husband flying in tomorrow. Too hot, went to shower together. She's quite kinky. After we dry up, she ask me to go into her walk in wardrobe to stand in between all the hang clothes. I just stand there and she kneel down to lick front and back
Old 24-03-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Now you said this makes me scared. If her husband comes home 1 day in advance... To give a surprise
Old 24-03-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Taylor21 is a glorious beacon of lightTaylor21 is a glorious beacon of lightTaylor21 is a glorious beacon of lightTaylor21 is a glorious beacon of lightTaylor21 is a glorious beacon of light
Super flat chest but pointy nips

Last edited by Taylor21; 25-03-2024 at 06:30 AM.
Old 24-03-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor21 View Post
Super flat chest but pointy nips
Got close up view of her pussy ?
Old 25-03-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dman19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha yeah defo not a long term safety move or do it in car or something.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Now you said this makes me scared. If her husband comes home 1 day in advance... To give a surprise
Been there done that so I can explain things further. It's the neighbours you need to worry about. Kaypoh ones will tell the husband or the son about you going to their house. What is the trigger for going over? Curiosity about a new challenge or lust? If Curiosity, after a few sessions, all that you want to do would have been done. If lust, outside hotel also can fulfil right?

Where do you keep your shoes in her house? In her shoe rack? In the living room? Or bring along to the bedroom. The answer may determine if you live or die if the husband suddenly come back ah
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster

Usually bring the shoe into her house. I don’t take lift . Usually take the stairs up and down. Ensure lobby is clear before coming out and enter her house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1